Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I also came to ask that

hope it is good comic scenes with amazing dialogues   no slapstick or standup ones

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

How was the episode?πŸ˜†

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

I also came to ask that

hope it is good comic scenes with amazing dialogues   no slapstick or standup ones

How was the episode?πŸ˜†

Summer_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The episode was so so so so so funny....I still can't stop laughing...Veer is mad for rani, Musaji made rani sa do bhajan....Plz watch the episode, you won't regret at all..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Bunny so they are funny, then will sure watch it 

thanx dear

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

The episode was so so so so so funny....I still can't stop laughing...Veer is mad for rani, Musaji made rani sa do bhajan....Plz watch the episode, you won't regret at all..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Summer_bunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Bunny so they are funny, then will sure watch it 

thanx dear

Plz do watch it...RS expressions were awesome, its really good to watch the way she is tolerating them just bcoz of Veer...and yes Veer is also worried for rani...over all it was a very good episodeπŸ˜‚...
LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

So excited to see. Yesterday too you said it and I was laughing like a maniac and today you also said the same. I am too much excited. πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹

Can't control more.πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹ I want to see that crazy Veer thank god they are showing it. Hope, ZEE5 will upload it after 8pm atleast.⏳⏳⏳

Summer_bunny thumbnail

So excited to see. Yesterday too you said it and I was laughing like a maniac and today you also said the same. I am too much excited. πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹

Can't control more.πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹ I want to see that crazy Veer thank god they are showing it. Hope, ZEE5 will upload it after 8pm atleast.⏳⏳⏳

Today you will laugh more... if you are in India and you have Airtel sim card then download Airtel Xtreme app...you can find the whole episode there..