Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

I and Rish thought only we didn't like it. So we discussed it separately. We want her to get rid of old look soon. 

I too want the same dear 👍🏼

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

Today's episode was good. 👍🏼

Mausajee looked so cute except when he farted. I know it's natural but I literally hate it publicly.😠 They are representing Rani's side of family there so they should be more concerned about that. 

I don't have any problem with anything they said except that mausajee's "Muh ki baat aur pet ka..." this...🤢🤢🤢

But I feel that they are positive characters so I am not worried about negativity this time.

Loving the way mausajee is behaving like a "maalik" and Ranisa like his "naukar". Tit for tat.😆

And after watching Megha and Fahmaan's live, when I watched the episode finally, I kept thinking whatever they said about how much fun it was to shoot all those scenes. And this made me laugh more and more.🤣🤣

It was good to see Veer is concerned for Rani. The craziness of Veer I wanted to see in yesterday's episode, I saw a little bit of it today. And that was fine. Really liked when he got it instantly that it's not Rani as she never calls him as Veer. The text conversation part between Ranvijay and Veer is quite good.👍

It was fun to watch when Veer went from there saying he has to make a call though he really had to but after that mausajee did his favourite work and Vikram said that he has the number to which Veer has to call and then Ranvijay too got up saying he has Vikram's phone with him and then mausajee saying "Achchhe log hain par thode ajeeb hain".🤣 One side he was saying that they are good people and on the other side he  said that they are strange....🤣🤣 Mausajee is so much funny.....🤣🤣🤣

I loved Megha's look. And the way she was stretching her lips upwardly while speaking was too good and looked real to me. I felt exactly what they tried to make us feel. 

Loved the way Megha subtly did her part. Her word pronunciation is very clear. She speaks every word with so much of clarity. Anushka hasn't had clarity in pronuncing some words like she used to say "भौकाल" and "चौचक" but Megha says it clearly like "भौउकाल" and "चौउचक'' and that gives feel and looks real. Now, she is speaking in some other language and here too her words are very clear. I don't know exactly if it's Rajasthani or not but it's very much like it. There's nothing, not even any role which she can't play. She excelled it today. Fantastic.❤️ 

I was noticing Fahmaan's expressions because I know he is just opposite to Veer. I really can't imagine how was he controlling himself. At some points I could feel that it's getting hard for him to control his smile. But he did it amazingly.❤️

Overall, today's episode was good. Hope they continue giving light hearted moments so that we can get rid of this unending negativity for some time atleast. And also, they won't drag it for more than this week. I want them to start a new track without making us bore with the longitivity of this track too.

It's Rajasthani language Dear. 

She speaks Rajasthani so well 👏👏 I m loving it ❤️

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bluey71

When Veer was questioning ranisa about fire out break and RV like adding ghee to the fire... Batao (Raju).... rajeshwari aisa kyun kia batao.... 😎

I was like Good God Don't anger her....

Next moment she gave that look to RV was amazing... . Made it veer more mad at her...

In a way if these people annoy her... Her love caring nature towards rani will spill out... Good for veer... To protect his wifely...and  i dont think ranisa will risk it to lose veer at this point.... 

I just realised that recently I wished for ranisa's ass to be on fire.... Here it is in a diff way...but who cares... 🥳to uncle.... 

I didn't get to watch  today's episode yet... ..something is wrong with Zee5.. Will wait till tomorrow... 

but  i wish this uncle should call ranisa behenji... I want to see that look on her face... 🤣🤣

Not only RS Mausaji didn't spare RV either. Rani and them will turn RV and RS go crazy with their antics. 🤣🤣

Whatever I want Rani to get back to her old self end of this week.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Rish too dear. We three badly want RanVeer scenes.  I want Rani to be herself soon coz of that. Don't like her to be an old woman for weeks.  😭

It's true.

We have been waiting for romance. Now they have made it impossible. I hope this avatar ends within a few days. 

Rish27 thumbnail

Is this RV a big name criminal? Who else will try to kill the girl who brought him back for life for such a small thing? 

Explains why he didn't even have even a friend during his time in comma.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Is this RV a big name criminal? Who else will try to kill the girl who brought him back for life for such a small thing? 

Explains why he didn't even have even a friend during his time in comma.

I second you. It was a drastic step and truly he could have been with Veer in the same mansion or could have got their love first.

Even a professional criminal will try to get love back. It's not that Rani is against his love.  RV could have made Rani understand for that he could have given Rani too his love. 

I wonder whether CVS purposely brought this killing session to avoid our demand of romance?

Rish27 thumbnail

I second you. It was a drastic step and truly he could have been with Veer in the same mansion or could have got their love first.

Even a professional criminal will try to get love back. It's not that Rani is against his love.  RV could have made Rani understand for that he could have given Rani too his love. 

I wonder whether CVS purposely brought this killing session to avoid our demand of romance?

Cvs better give us romance (real romance) soon. Otherwise will start spreading rumors vigerously.🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

yes they avoided our demand of RanVeer’s romantic moments even their leads doesn't want to do romance with each other 🤦‍♀️ don't know why 🤔 everybody is stupid n dumb 🤣 they missed all the chance of to go romantic with each other. Budbak kahi ke 🤣🤣

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSblvm3iq3P/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hope it's not misleading and Rani got rid of old woman attire.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Whitey Rani ke aad mein we will get VeeRani romance

I feel it will be for 2 weeks,   

1st week  - 

2 days with Veer hyperventilating towards Devi's  atrangi love for him, 

RaniDevi should ask Veer to massage her feet'

Vikram will know first, he will tease him with Devi  in his own style

Veer will get to know after 2 days

2nd week

Veer with Rani 

I just want to see how Megha will  mix  Rani and Devi  ........

as Rani   

she was always openly starry eyed   Veer even during B2.0 the worst phase

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

yes they avoided our demand of RanVeer’s romantic moments even their leads doesn't want to do romance with each other 🤦‍♀️ don't know why 🤔 everybody is stupid n dumb 🤣 they missed all the chance of to go romantic with each other. Budbak kahi ke 🤣🤣

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago