Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I don't like her old woman look at all πŸ˜’πŸ˜­

Ya right this track should be end within this week only because we can't tolerate longer πŸ‘πŸΌ

I want see her in western clothes after this one... 

Enough with saree... I love her acting no doubt... She's fabulous... But outfits I hated... She is ML they have options to choose within the budget but sticking to same pattern till ages... Presentation.. colours is very imp.. To make things attractive.. Sunega kaun... 

Champa today on live she introduced the costume designer main Pagal hoogai sara neendh khulgaya tha.. I wanted bombard with hate messages but unfortunately it was live that too sangeeta..... Couldn't do it.. Champa onscreen offscreen is soo cute... Didn't want to ruin her day... 

Bluey71 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Good they are giving light moments.  We asked for it and they gaveπŸ‘πŸΌ

Pls we want RanVeer moments too. Hope RV track ends soon. πŸ˜­

Good Veer identified something odd in sms as Rani never calls him Veer.  πŸ˜‰

Him sensing Rani 's presence also good. 

Mausaji is so funny. I think Kajri and him were brought to keep the episodes light. Good.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Megha got a chance to explore her talents too. Great. She proved she can play any role. Really amazing.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope they end this track soon. Want RanVeer to be together.  Don't like to see Rani as an old woman for weeks. Hope she will be back to Rani soon. Kajri and Mausaji can stay at Rajawats to entertain us. πŸ˜†

Haven't watched the episode had a hectic day... 

I get frustrated seeing the costumes so I just listen to the episode using headphones.. contributing my online trp by listening to the episode.. Both are happy... 

I just hope baliya family don't make fool of themselves..with bad comics 

Seems like today's episode will be fun to watch listen... Am happy for megha.. She's having fun playing her character as daadi.. Hope she doesn't flirt with veer.. 

Want to see more of bts segments... 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bluey71

Haven't watched the episode had a hectic day... 

I get frustrated seeing the costumes so I just listen to the episode using headphones.. contributing my online trp by listening to the episode.. Both are happy... 

I just hope baliya family don't make fool of themselves..with bad comics 

Seems like today's episode will be fun to watch listen... Am happy for megha.. She's having fun playing her character as daadi.. Hope she doesn't flirt with veer.. 

Want to see more of bts segments... 

Regarding Balie family I and Rish thought the same. Hope they don't increase RS's anger on Rani. 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I don't like her old woman look at all πŸ˜’πŸ˜­

Ya right this track should be end within this week only because we can't tolerate longer πŸ‘πŸΌ

I and Rish thought only we didn't like it. So we discussed it separately. We want her to get rid of old look soon. 

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Today's episode was good. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mausajee looked so cute except when he farted. I know it's natural but I literally hate it publicly.😠 They are representing Rani's side of family there so they should be more concerned about that. 

I don't have any problem with anything they said except that mausajee's "Muh ki baat aur pet ka..." this...🀒🀒🀒

But I feel that they are positive characters so I am not worried about negativity this time.

Loving the way mausajee is behaving like a "maalik" and Ranisa like his "naukar". Tit for tat.πŸ˜†

And after watching Megha and Fahmaan's live, when I watched the episode finally, I kept thinking whatever they said about how much fun it was to shoot all those scenes. And this made me laugh more and more.🀣🀣

It was good to see Veer is concerned for Rani. The craziness of Veer I wanted to see in yesterday's episode, I saw a little bit of it today. And that was fine. Really liked when he got it instantly that it's not Rani as she never calls him as Veer. The text conversation part between Ranvijay and Veer is quite good.πŸ‘

It was fun to watch when Veer went from there saying he has to make a call though he really had to but after that mausajee did his favourite work and Vikram said that he has the number to which Veer has to call and then Ranvijay too got up saying he has Vikram's phone with him and then mausajee saying "Achchhe log hain par thode ajeeb hain".🀣 One side he was saying that they are good people and on the other side he  said that they are strange....🀣🀣 Mausajee is so much funny.....🀣🀣🀣

I loved Megha's look. And the way she was stretching her lips upwardly while speaking was too good and looked real to me. I felt exactly what they tried to make us feel. 

Loved the way Megha subtly did her part. Her word pronunciation is very clear. She speaks every word with so much of clarity. Anushka hasn't had clarity in pronuncing some words like she used to say "ΰ€­ΰ₯Œΰ€•ΰ€Ύΰ€²" and "ΰ€šΰ₯Œΰ€šΰ€•" but Megha says it clearly like "ΰ€­ΰ₯Œΰ€‰ΰ€•ΰ€Ύΰ€²" and "ΰ€šΰ₯Œΰ€‰ΰ€šΰ€•'' and that gives feel and looks real. Now, she is speaking in some other language and here too her words are very clear. I don't know exactly if it's Rajasthani or not but it's very much like it. There's nothing, not even any role which she can't play. She excelled it today. Fantastic.❀️ 

I was noticing Fahmaan's expressions because I know he is just opposite to Veer. I really can't imagine how was he controlling himself. At some points I could feel that it's getting hard for him to control his smile. But he did it amazingly.❀️

Overall, today's episode was good. Hope they continue giving light hearted moments so that we can get rid of this unending negativity for some time atleast. And also, they won't drag it for more than this week. I want them to start a new track without making us bore with the longitivity of this track too.

Edited by LoveYourself_20 - 2 years ago
LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I was watching tomorrow's promo while reading comments in between and I read a comment.

It was written there that in all this happening Ranvijay must be thinking "Main pagal tha jo coma se bahar aaya".πŸ˜†

Hilarious people are everywhere.🀣 And these are in high demand as ATBA doesn't let us laugh to much.🀣🀣

Bluey71 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Regarding Balie family I and Rish thought the same. Hope they don't increase RS's anger on Rani. 

When Veer was questioning ranisa about fire out break and RV like adding ghee to the fire... Batao (Raju).... rajeshwari aisa kyun kia batao.... πŸ˜Ž

I was like Good God Don't anger her....

Next moment she gave that look to RV was amazing... . Made it veer more mad at her...

In a way if these people annoy her... Her love caring nature towards rani will spill out... Good for veer... To protect his wifely...and  i dont think ranisa will risk it to lose veer at this point.... 

I just realised that recently I wished for ranisa's ass to be on fire.... Here it is in a diff way...but who cares... πŸ₯³to uncle.... 

I didn't get to watch  today's episode yet... ..something is wrong with Zee5.. Will wait till tomorrow... 

but  i wish this uncle should call ranisa behenji... I want to see that look on her face... πŸ€£πŸ€£

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Some new dialogue 

For Wednesday episode 

Madhuri Dixit hahaha 

All artists are sitting except Pinkwa n veer are there

Mausaji was dad Dulhan  serial Randeep (Fahmaan) overstrict dad

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QTC6OfjGhYc

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Amazing write up please put it in the review thread  dear

Surprisingly RS monologued why Rani is not picking the line where did she go .... her unintentional concern n then she watches RV with anger when he talks as if he knows Rani better than RS

RS is bheegi billi now n she watches Veer before reacting 

When RS was dusting the flour from her saree her eyes n Veer eyes clashed n Veer moved his RS puppified eyes away 

I am happy Megha got something very very different to enact she did it at ease 

Extreme character is difficult to play 

Fahmaan had a few extremity to play puppified Ma ka beta, search of kidnapped wife, hubby n so called cheating by wife, 

Watching Veer in the trip n catch scene was great, she was a bit scared first if he recognised her

Vikram was too good with Devi

Fahmaan was adjusting Megha’s neck accessories in the entrance scene .... check SBS

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

Today's episode was good. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mausajee looked so cute except when he farted. I know it's natural but I literally hate it publicly.😠 They are representing Rani's side of family there so they should be more concerned about that. 

I don't have any problem with anything they said except that mausajee's "Muh ki baat aur pet ka..." this...🀒🀒🀒

But I feel that they are positive characters so I am not worried about negativity this time.

Loving the way mausajee is behaving like a "maalik" and Ranisa like his "naukar". Tit for tat.πŸ˜†

And after watching Megha and Fahmaan's live, when I watched the episode finally, I kept thinking whatever they said about how much fun it was to shoot all those scenes. And this made me laugh more and more.🀣🀣

It was good to see Veer is concerned for Rani. The craziness of Veer I wanted to see in yesterday's episode, I saw a little bit of it today. And that was fine. Really liked when he got it instantly that it's not Rani as she never calls him as Veer. The text conversation part between Ranvijay and Veer is quite good.πŸ‘

It was fun to watch when Veer went from there saying he has to make a call though he really had to but after that mausajee did his favourite work and Vikram said that he has the number to which Veer has to call and then Ranvijay too got up saying he has Vikram's phone with him and then mausajee saying "Achchhe log hain par thode ajeeb hain".🀣 One side he was saying that they are good people and on the other side he  said that they are strange....🀣🀣 Mausajee is so much funny.....🀣🀣🀣

I loved Megha's look. And the way she was stretching her lips upwardly while speaking was too good and looked real to me. I felt exactly what they tried to make us feel. 

Loved the way Megha subtly did her part. Her word pronunciation is very clear. She speaks every word with so much of clarity. Anushka hasn't had clarity in pronuncing some words like she used to say "ΰ€­ΰ₯Œΰ€•ΰ€Ύΰ€²" and "ΰ€šΰ₯Œΰ€šΰ€•" but Megha says it clearly like "ΰ€­ΰ₯Œΰ€‰ΰ€•ΰ€Ύΰ€²" and "ΰ€šΰ₯Œΰ€‰ΰ€šΰ€•'' and that gives feel and looks real. Now, she is speaking in some other language and here too her words are very clear. I don't know exactly if it's Rajasthani or not but it's very much like it. There's nothing, not even any role which she can't play. She excelled it today. Fantastic.❀️ 

I was noticing Fahmaan's expressions because I know he is just opposite to Veer. I really can't imagine how was he controlling himself. At some points I could feel that it's getting hard for him to control his smile. But he did it amazingly.❀️

Overall, today's episode was good. Hope they continue giving light hearted moments so that we can get rid of this unending negativity for some time atleast. And also, they won't drag it for more than this week. I want them to start a new track without making us bore with the longitivity of this track too.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Rani will flirt with Veer

Or egg him saying Rani is good for nothing 

Kajri n Vikram jugalbandi on the dholak (drum).       ..... I think she eye matkofy with Vikram 

Devi for the Devils 

Originally posted by: Bluey71

When Veer was questioning ranisa about fire out break and RV like adding ghee to the fire... Batao (Raju).... rajeshwari aisa kyun kia batao.... πŸ˜Ž

I was like Good God Don't anger her....

Next moment she gave that look to RV was amazing... . Made it veer more mad at her...

In a way if these people annoy her... Her love caring nature towards rani will spill out... Good for veer... To protect his wifely...and  i dont think ranisa will risk it to lose veer at this point.... 

I just realised that recently I wished for ranisa's ass to be on fire.... Here it is in a diff way...but who cares... πŸ₯³to uncle.... 

I didn't get to watch  today's episode yet... ..something is wrong with Zee5.. Will wait till tomorrow... 

but  i wish this uncle should call ranisa behenji... I want to see that look on her face... πŸ€£πŸ€£