Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Prema, Krish is doing everything under the sun except studying  πŸ€£ I have not seen even a hint of a book anywhere  πŸ˜† Does he even have a study table?

He is definitely going to fail exams πŸ€£ Anyways there was a track like this in OG.

About the temple- ya they are going to Somnath- not sure where the 25kms come in πŸ€ͺ Maybe they need to go to other spots and finally reach Somnath temple πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

In Krish's mind, "Krish =/= studying, Krish = party boy πŸ₯³"

At this rate, I'll finish my last 3 years of school, and graduate by the time we see Krish picking up a book that's not a sports magazine πŸ˜† 

Since I'm awful, I wish to see Krish suffering by having him open up his textbooks πŸ˜ˆ That can be the next kaand. Krish studying for his tests and failing until Rishita is like, "God, why is this family struggling so much!?!?! Just hire a tutor!!!!" πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

EDIT: Also, I finished my part!! It's just the beginning so you can't see the fantasy, but I tried to incorporate it into the scene! God, was that a long beginning to a story, it's like a chapter in itself!

Edited by milkcakejamun - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey for those interested in learning more anout the Kanwad Yatra, Piu has been kind enough to compile some information and videos for us

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158268196

Based on previous discussions, looks like PS is following some main points of the tradition. This is good to know, as I know only the general ITV traditions and festivals like Karwa Chauth or Holi. Good to see different traditions and draw parallels to the traditions in the South.

Thanks Piu!

That's what I love about India. We are such a multicultural nation. There's one festival in Orissa which I love which is known as Raja based on womanhood and celebration of menstruation.

Raja or Raja Parba or Mithuna Sankranti is a three-day-long festival of womanhood celebrated in Odisha, India

Currently, Harela is going on! 

Why you will see Karwa chauth is primarily due to the influence of Yash Chopra Kjo movies. It's becoming bigger day by day. 

I am astounded that they neglected Kajri Teej Or Vat Savitri prominent in Gujrati culture. 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

In Krish's mind, "Krish =/= studying, Krish = party boy πŸ₯³"

At this rate, I'll finish my last 3 years of school, and graduate by the time we see Krish picking up a book that's not a sports magazine πŸ˜† 

Since I'm awful, I wish to see Krish suffering by having him open up his textbooks πŸ˜ˆ That can be the next kaand. Krish studying for his tests and failing until Rishita is like, "God, why is this family struggling so much!?!?! Just hire a tutor!!!!" πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

EDIT: Also, I finished my part!! It's just the beginning so you can't see the fantasy, but I tried to incorporate it into the scene! God, was that a long beginning to a story, it's like a chapter in itself!

I read it πŸ€£ It is amazing and I would'nt know

how to carry that story forward in this lifetime πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

That's what I love about India. We are such a multicultural nation. There's one festival in Orissa which I love which is known as Raja based on womanhood and celebration of menstruation.

Raja or Raja Parba or Mithuna Sankranti is a three-day-long festival of womanhood celebrated in Odisha, India

Currently, Harela is going on! 

Why you will see Karwa chauth is primarily due to the influence of Yash Chopra Kjo movies. It's becoming bigger day by day. 

I am astounded that they neglected Kajri Teej Or Vat Savitri prominent in Gujrati culture. 

Exactly- they like to rinse and repeat the same festivals for whatever culture they are showing, for the familiarity factor, I guess.

I love learning about these lesser-known traditions. And they have so much potential for storytelling, which ITV rarely utilises.

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I read it πŸ€£ It is amazing and I would'nt know

how to carry that story forward in this lifetime πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

It's Ashu's problem now since she kept poking me to write something πŸ€£ Can't wait to see what she comes up with!! It better not be as oily as Anita's plot today πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I can't believe we got another Anita centric track... she really is here to stay forever πŸ™„

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

It's Ashu's problem now since she kept poking me to write something πŸ€£ Can't wait to see what she comes up with!! It better not be as oily as Anita's plot today πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I can't believe we got another Anita centric track... she really is here to stay forever πŸ™„

I am more worried on how they are incorporate her further  πŸ˜• If the mannat is not completed, or of it is completed but Dhara does not get preggo, the  Anita is going to put her name in the hat, amd we will get headache drama of Suman vs Gaumbi 😐 With Dhara crying buckets on the side, maybe even siding with Suman  And the devars, of course, losing it and doing something stupid to themselves or their wives if they have one 

And in all this, the store, Dev's loan, the contentious Ancestral property and new PS branch is conveniently forgotten 

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lunch break time

I see a khooni red episode😭😭

And I see Ashu wants me and Sri to do even kathor tapasya. I don't want to take sanyas this early in life

But I am happy to see Avi's writing πŸ₯³Pankha duty 

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arey baap re baap! Khooni red it is🀣

Was it that slippery?? πŸ€£

Bass oily he oily he kya? 

Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Just saw yesterday's and today's episodes and I believe all discussions are done, will give my opinions after doing hw.. 

But but, you all might hate me for this but I genuinely liked Akshay's performance, he's improving πŸ˜†

I liked Dev, Raavi scene as well despite the complaints I have about it πŸ˜†

Edited by Madheart - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madheart

Just saw yesterday's and today's episodes and I believe all discussions are done, will give my opinions after doing hw.. 

But but, you all might hate me for this but I genuinely liked Akshay's performance, he's improving πŸ˜†

I liked Dev, Raavi scene as well despite the complaints I have about it πŸ˜†

@bold - Teju, I kind of liked it too but kept my mouth shut yesterday, didn’t mention about it.  
 Ideally I would have liked Rishita or Krish or Gautam to talk to her but the brain dead CVs  don’t think big. Dhara should stay away from Raavi at this time as her advice is useless. So Dev is the one easily available and they are hell bent on showing Shiva misunderstand her every step of the way. I did not mind Raavi sharing her concerns to Dev. 

That doesn’t mean I forgot what Dev did to her.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago