Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So this yatra is to the Somnath Temple, right? They also live in Somnath. How big is the town of Somnath that they have to walk 25 kms to reach the Temple? I know it’s a logical question which is not PS writers cup of tea but still doesn’t make sense. 

As for cutouts, banners and billboards of Janu, have seen it here in TN when politicians or a rich dude organizes such festivities, they are all about touting and advertisement.
in all this I am surprised as well as not surprised that Krish came up with this idea and Suman asked him to consult the priest😆 I am sure he got the word before that the  festivities are being organized by Janu so everyone can fulfill their mannat.  Who knows he has plans to reunite Rishita with her family😆

My krish always thinks of other’s welfare. How I want him to compete for SP awards for the best FL who cares about everyone and anyone in the world😆

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

@bold- agreed 💯

My first reaction was how clueless can the family and Raavi be??  Aaj, Shiva ne sab ke samne layak jaise heavy word use kiya, and they treated it as if he was throwing a tantrum like before marriage...Matlab how do neither Raavi nor the family is even able to grasp how big the issue is?? If there's a separation / divorce, I think entire family is going to get blindsided 🤔

But if you observe the pattern, there is a slight separation of Gaura and Shii stories now. No reaction/ conversation after Shiva pushed Raavi... only a token look between Shiva-Dhara after Suman's well stunt. I'm not sure if it's intentional... but it seems like 2 separate stories running in tandem without much direct overlap...not sure if that makes sense

As such, I don't see Gaura mediating or offering any advice...at least not in this yatra track, and maybe even till the bacha thing is done. 

I am also thinking the same.

Earlier everything was about shivi, the gaura conversations were about them,the brothers conversation was about them, raavi's bday, raavi's pagphera,.

Now I guess shivi are a parallel track.

They are giving the couples separate track which is good in a way, but dhara has always kept her foot down and now it seems weird to see her so nonchalant.🤣

ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Shiva looks damn hot! Like you can't explain but he looks really good. 

I believe Shiva’s character makes it so powerful! 

I have seen KD in NBT. He was good acting-wise but never found him so attractive before Shiva. 

KD was absolutely hated by the NBT fans. Characters can be trolled, but bad mouthing the actor was crossing the line. Amount of trolling even in IF was epic level. Part of the reason I lost interest in IF itself. To his credit he has worked hard and he deserves the success. BTW this is his 3rd show with the same PH, so they seem to have gauged his potential pretty accurately.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I am also thinking the same.

Earlier everything was about shivi, the gaura conversations were about them,the brothers conversation was about them, raavi's bday, raavi's pagphera,.

Now I guess shivi are a parallel track.

They are giving the couples separate track which is good in a way, but dhara has always kept her foot down and now it seems weird to see her so nonchalant.🤣

@bold - now her focus is only on her chamkti tara ie Tara Pandya😆

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Yess.

It should come from raavi.

She should have some powerful dlgs.

"Maana ki tu mera pehla choice nahi tha.par mai bhi teri pehli choice nahi thi shiva.tu bhi kabhi mujhe apni marzi se nahi chunta "

" Chaaro aur andhera tha.sab kuch dhundla ho raha tha, mai iss duniya se dur jaa rahi thi.tab tune Mera haath thaama. Woh dor bana jisne mujhe dobara mujhe iss duniya se joda." 

"Woh padha likha gentleman ladka jo khudko mera bachpan ka dost kehta hai, woh ek baar bhi yeh dekhne nahi aaya ki mai zinda hun ya marr gayi. Par tu aya shiva.woh apni dosti bhul gaya par tune apni dushmani bhi shiddat se nibhayi.mai roz bholenath ko shukriya ada karti hu ki us din Rishita aa gayi aur meri shaadi Dev se nahi hui. Nahi reh paati mai aise khokle rishhte mai." 

" Agar tu mere sapno ka ranveer singh nahi hai ,to Mai bhi teri deepika nahi hu. Hum shiva aur raavi hai.do aam log jinhe apne rishte par kaam karna padega. Jab mai compromise aur adjustment ki baat karti hu, to mai hum dono ke baare mai kehti hu, par tere Tedhe dimag mai yeh baat baithh gayi hai ki Mai tujhe neecha dilkha rahi hu "

" Thak chuki hu mai itni kosish karke.pyar to door ki baat hai,kya thodi si izzat ke bhi layak nahi hu mai? Pehle Mandap pe dev ne mera Tamasha banaya, aur ab tu sabke saamne hamare rishte ka tamasha bana raha hai. Samajhta kya hai khudko? Yehi chahta hai na ki mai tujhe chod ke chali jau? Thk hai shiva.chali jaungi. Par yaad rakhna, yeh tera faisla hai. Mera nahi." 

All this while crying and holding his collar.❤️

I hope the CVs write the confrontation scene in a good mood, ek mahine ke build up ke baad flat na pad jaye 😕

These were so good...raavi should definitely speak atleast some of these dialogues.. if not all...really scared how they will handle this...we waited and tolerated so much for this..🥺..

PS.. I hope atleast we get some ff with such a scene.  

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

So this yatra is to the Somnath Temple, right? They also live in Somnath. How big is the town of Somnath that they have to walk 25 kms to reach the Temple? I know it’s a logical question which is not PS writers cup of tea but still doesn’t make sense. 

As for cutouts, banners and billboards of Janu, have seen it here in TN when politicians or a rich dude organizes such festivities, they are all about touting and advertisement.
in all this I am surprised as well as not surprised that Krish came up with this idea and Suman asked him to consult the priest😆 I am sure he got the word before that the  festivities are being organized by Janu so everyone can fulfill their mannat.  Who knows he has plans to reunite Rishita with her family😆

My krish always thinks of other’s welfare. How I want him to compete for SP awards for the best FL who cares about everyone and anyone in the world😆

I just can't 🤣🤣..what is happening here .

Pixierocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThePirateKing

KD was absolutely hated by the NBT fans. Characters can be trolled, but bad mouthing the actor was crossing the line. Amount of trolling even in IF was epic level. Part of the reason I lost interest in IF itself. To his credit he has worked hard and he deserves the success. BTW this is his 3rd show with the same PH, so they seem to have gauged his potential pretty accurately.

Yess, I have heard that they were pretty keen on casting KD as shiva.

He was to be present initially on the show, then some things changed and they started the show from kids.

Things didn't work out, he was not sure if he could wait that long without doing any other project.but somehow he got the offer again and he was convinced to play shiva.

Pixierocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

@bold - now her focus is only on her chamkti tara ie Tara Pandya😆

Everyone is too distracted with tara to care about shivi 🤣🤣

deeps07 thumbnail

In the precap...I found gombis expression so funny..😆..especially the scene where we hear the sounds of rocks falling....why do they do this. 🤪

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Khooni Red Alert!! 🤣🤣