Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Another day, another typical Shivi scene that only escalates their bitterness. ðŸĪ”

Indirect way mein, Shiva is now explicitly saying that he doesn't want Raavi to be with him. 😒I don't want to put unnecessary importance on the dialogues cuz we've been fooled before, but I still think that it may be Shiva who initiates the separation, if there's one. He may be the one to say ki mujhe aise insaan ke saath nahi rehna joh mujhe apne laayak nahi samajti. And that will be Raavi's breaking point. ðŸ’”

Also, I am kinda glad though that Shivi were still indirectly communicating with each other, and refusing to bow down to the family pressure. 👍🏞 Even during the kangan drama, Shivi refused to move from their stance till they were ready themselves...Jo bhi, unke beech hai and it's their to sort out. ITV has always shown "ghar ke bade" basically emotionally blackmailing everyone. Case in point- their wedding. So I'm kinda liking how they are being shown as individuals who can decide for themselves now without family interference.

Don't get me wrong, I do wish they had a third, unbiased person to be their sounding board and give them perspective...I used to hope for a Shivi-Gaumbi conversation like Devta-Gaumbi conversation from haveli... But seeing his mild reaction in the store after the drunk scene, I'm okay with him focusing on Dhara only. 

Actually, the family's reaction to shiva's insecurities is very mild.

He is openly expressing in front of everyone that he is not worthy of raavi.shouldnt gombi sit him and down and have a conversation about it?

Dhara just said him to move on, get over the past.tu khara sona hai, khudko hamari nazron se dekh is not going to work.

I want gombi to tell him how he saved the day.

If not for him, raavi wouldn't be alive, forget about being happy.

How selflessly he accepted her without thinking about himself.

How love is not about clothes and education only.

How broken raavi was initially, and how she is learning to smile now.

I don't know why the CVs are not giving us that, unless they have a plan of raavi showing him the mirror.if that's so then it's ok.

I badly want someone to acknowledge what he did on the marriage day instead of giving him free relationship advice 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deeps07

Actually ..I want the fight to be in front of the family...then only there will be a finality in their fights.. and possibly mention of divorce or separation..

but then the family will interfere as well, and I don't want that. Besides too much of their relationship is already out in the public 😕

I would prefer that ShiVi have their fight/confrontation in private and announce their decision ti the whole family later!

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

He is openly expressing in front of everyone that he is not worthy of raavi.shouldnt gombi sit him and down and have a conversation about it?

Dhara just said him to move on, get over the past.tu khara sona hai, khudko hamari nazron se dekh is not going to work.

I don't know why the CVs are not giving us that, unless they have a plan of raavi showing him the mirror.if that's so then it's ok.

I badly want someone to acknowledge what he did on the marriage day instead of giving him free relationship advice 

This! Somehow everything he did has been terribly glossed over, and everyone keeps talking about "moving on" or "compromising".. I hope someone says these dialogues to Shiva! It would be the best if they come from raavi though

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I so agree with this...infact I am sort of scared how the makers will show shiva overcoming his insecurities.. I have read in Wikipedia story of tamil version I think, shiva because of misunderstanding creates a scene and ravi will leave him..but later they both miss each other and ravi comes back on her birthday while shiva goes to ravis house to take her back and her mom insults him like anything..when he gets back and sees ravi.. they both r happy and all solved..I dnt knw if they r doing that stage here or was it during the pagphera time here. But if they do that now, I dnt think it will rectify the mess they have shown shivi in now..shivas insecurity needs to be addressed..he should feel he is loved and respected for his character and being him, in the eyes of ravi..he knows everyone else loves him..but for ravi he doesn't knw..and mere missing due to separation can't erase insecurities.. I need more to it..something that will showcase why raavi would love him as he is.. 

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Really now smiley37

I'd say you're as "innocent" as her, always smiley37smiley37

no, believe me, I was all pure & innocent before she came along ðŸĪĢ

this is all her fault ðŸĪŠ

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

but then the family will interfere as well, and I don't want that. Besides too much of their relationship is already out in the public 😕

I would prefer that ShiVi have their fight/confrontation in private and announce their decision ti the whole family later!

I dnt think this time neither (shiva or ravi) will let them interfere.(.in daily soaps I have always seen when there is big fight leading to separation between couples families are strangely mute..😆)...private fight means the family won't knw how deep their fight is... Which is what I think is happening now...they r considering it as the usual tantrums and nokjhok between shiva and ravi and nothing serious...and hence there is more possibility of them to not take it seriously..the last thing I want is for dhara to tell ravi that atleast she should behave matured..shiva tho wise bhi pagal hein..everyone should understand and accept it when ravi decides to fight back. ..Well this is what I want. Dnt knw maybe private fight shown in a different way compared to what they r doing now already,could be as impactful...let's see.. of at all it is about shivi..😆

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

@bold- agreed ðŸ’Ŋ

My first reaction was how clueless can the family and Raavi be??  Aaj, Shiva ne sab ke samne layak jaise heavy word use kiya, and they treated it as if he was throwing a tantrum like before marriage...Matlab how do neither Raavi nor the family is even able to grasp how big the issue is?? If there's a separation / divorce, I think entire family is going to get blindsided ðŸĪ”

But if you observe the pattern, there is a slight separation of Gaura and Shii stories now. No reaction/ conversation after Shiva pushed Raavi... only a token look between Shiva-Dhara after Suman's well stunt. I'm not sure if it's intentional... but it seems like 2 separate stories running in tandem without much direct overlap...not sure if that makes sense

As such, I don't see Gaura mediating or offering any advice...at least not in this yatra track, and maybe even till the bacha thing is done. 

Edited by Shadow_kira - 2 years ago
Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

@bold- this is again similar to kangan drama. Yea, Shiva made a public declaration...but the fight was private... and then their public faisla. I wouldn't mind similar thing happening again.. but yatra mein, how is the question?? Or they'll stretch it beyond that?? 

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

what is this ðŸĪĢ I didn't do anything excuse you smiley37 this is your own doing 

it's all your fault ðŸĪĢ

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This! Somehow everything he did has been terribly glossed over, and everyone keeps talking about "moving on" or "compromising".. I hope someone says these dialogues to Shiva! It would be the best if they come from raavi though

Yess.

It should come from raavi.

She should have some powerful dlgs.

"Maana ki tu mera pehla choice nahi tha.par mai bhi teri pehli choice nahi thi shiva.tu bhi kabhi mujhe apni marzi se nahi chunta "

" Chaaro aur andhera tha.sab kuch dhundla ho raha tha, mai iss duniya se dur jaa rahi thi.tab tune Mera haath thaama. Woh dor bana jisne mujhe dobara mujhe iss duniya se joda." 

"Woh padha likha gentleman ladka jo khudko mera bachpan ka dost kehta hai, woh ek baar bhi yeh dekhne nahi aaya ki mai zinda hun ya marr gayi. Par tu aya shiva.woh apni dosti bhul gaya par tune apni dushmani bhi shiddat se nibhayi.mai roz bholenath ko shukriya ada karti hu ki us din Rishita aa gayi aur meri shaadi Dev se nahi hui. Nahi reh paati mai aise khokle rishhte mai." 

" Agar tu mere sapno ka ranveer singh nahi hai ,to Mai bhi teri deepika nahi hu. Hum shiva aur raavi hai.do aam log jinhe apne rishte par kaam karna padega. Jab mai compromise aur adjustment ki baat karti hu, to mai hum dono ke baare mai kehti hu, par tere Tedhe dimag mai yeh baat baithh gayi hai ki Mai tujhe neecha dilkha rahi hu "

" Thak chuki hu mai itni kosish karke.pyar to door ki baat hai,kya thodi si izzat ke bhi layak nahi hu mai? Pehle Mandap pe dev ne mera Tamasha banaya, aur ab tu sabke saamne hamare rishte ka tamasha bana raha hai. Samajhta kya hai khudko? Yehi chahta hai na ki mai tujhe chod ke chali jau? Thk hai shiva.chali jaungi. Par yaad rakhna, yeh tera faisla hai. Mera nahi." 

All this while crying and holding his collar.âĪïļ

I hope the CVs write the confrontation scene in a good mood, ek mahine ke build up ke baad flat na pad jaye 😕