Kaatelal & Sons to end on August 27

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I hope whatever creative differences they have get sorted out. Yes, I still have hope. I want to see the sisters reunite, but slowly, emotionally, and logically. I also want to see them changing the HB people's thoughts. And last but not the least, how Sudhav fall in love. I don't think they can show Susheela falling for Madhav in 3 weeks. If she falls so quickly, it will look like she never fell for Pramod at all. 

Originally posted by AnokhiKaShaurya

I hope whatever creative differences they have get sorted out. Yes, I still have hope. I want to see the sisters reunite, but slowly, emotionally, and logically. I also want to see them changing the HB people's thoughts. And last but not the least, how Sudhav fall in love. I don't think they can show Susheela falling for Madhav in 3 weeks. If she falls so quickly, it will look like she never fell for Pramod at all. 

Ugh, yeah I was trying to slowly accept Sudhav, but that's not possible in 3 weeks. You can't even get over an ex in 3 weeks, let alone fall in love with a stranger. I'm sure this is disappointing for the new cast as well. I would understand the sisters reconciling quickly, they love each other after all, but bonding so quickly in sasural doesn't make sense... 

It is going to be replaces by ziddi dil manne na... there is no way the show will be saved...unless TRP's increase ðŸ¥º