Epi 155 : Time to fly out of cocoon! (Updated)

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The episode was soo good😭❤️

ZS stops Tukoji when he comes in palace. He taunts Tukoji that after taking his post and responsibilities he must be happy. He continues showing his displeasure saying Buttering KR helped him as KR recommend MR to give his post to Tukoji. Tukoji firmly refuses the allegations and says helping KR and MR is his duty as he is throne's servant and he will continue to do so. It was never his intention to snatch his post. ZS smirks and says then go and serve "YUVRAJ" as much as he can maybe he won't get a chance letter. Tukoji gets confused. Dhanaji comes and handles the situation after staring angrily at ZS. He says to ZS that he knows he is worried for KR as he is going away but don't vent out anger like this on Tukoji otherwise people will think you're happy as KR is leaving which is not true,right?? Tukoji enquires about the matter and Dhanaji tells him the whole story.

MR talks to Gangoba regarding Rajdhani Ghoshna function and asks him to look after everything properly while GB is sitting like a statue there. MR looks at her and asks about her opinion/advice to which she replies that do whatever you find right either ways her opinion must not matter. MR says Gangoba has informed Guruji that KR will go to Gurukul tomorrow so someone will come to pick KR. GB says KR doesn't want to go what will you do drag him out of Malwa forcibly?MR maintains silence.

AB comes and Gangoba leaves. She says she knows MR doesn't changes his decision but doesn't he find the punishment a bit too harsh? As 7 years is too long. How will they live without him and last time when he was sent to his maternal uncle's place he got upset and now you're sending him away for 7 years. MR doesn't respond so she says I said too much naa. MR says it's your right as he is your husband. 

MR explains her further even I am hurt to send him away then GB says then don't send him away. MR says it's necessary for him. He says I want to see him as a good person and a capable king, he did changed a lot, but his behavior today brought the old Khanderao in front of me breaking his all past good stuffs he did. He asks that AB why he committed this mistake. AB replies due to his anger. He tells her that he got angered today as he has ego that he is a king son and can do anything (I felt this dialogue wrong as he got angry because that man indirectly put questions on MR via KRs weakness & KR didn't wanted anyone to question MR ever.)He further says his ego and arrogance is his enemy & he has to realize the result of one mistake, that could be bad, I can forgive him now but what if repeats it again , maybe he does the bigger mistake next time, maybe his mistake affects Malwa or us , I will be responsible, because I am his father (this point was good). So, he has to go there to learn good & necessary things

AB says but he can learn those things here too,Guruji can teach him here,GB nods. MR says a king has to stay between his people to understand them and for that a KR has to live as a common man to feel and understand it. He says KR has to give this Agnipariksha , he has to go as that's right for him and "Aag mein hi tapke sona kundan banta hai."  He says KR is upset with him , but she can explain KR this  & convince him to go to Gurukul happily. He says you have to do this, he has to understand that he is sent for his betterment, else he won’t learn anything & it will be a waste of time there if he doesn't understand & go there.  Gurukul is the last hope for bringing KR on the right track. MR says AB has to convince him anyhow. AB thinks MR wants me to convince KR while KR wants her to convince MR what to do?

Tukoji and KR are talking in room(it was a heart warming scene). Tukoji says I don’t believe that you are going tomorrow, we have grown up together and not seeing you in next 7 years is unimaginable for me. He says he planned to go to Narmada river with him & friends next week for a swim as KR loves it. KR asks T about the swimming competition which T organises, knowing T will lose as KR has been winning since 3 years. Both cries and smiles. Tukoji says I can’t see you sad, so I used to lose, its not less than winning. Both cries again. KR says you will miss me a lot naa but we have another hope, Ahilya went to meet MR, lets see if he agrees or not.

Best part

AB walks in room. KR asks whether MR agreed or not. Then she says I will tell it later but first see what I brought for you. She asks him to guess it. He gets irritated and says idk. Then shows him butterfly which flies away from her palm. Both of them look at it happily and then the butterfly goes and sits on KRs shoulder. He smiles seeing it and then butterfly flies around here and there. AB tells him about the life cycle of a "butterfly". She says I understood why MR is sending you away and explains it to KR.

GB is crying in her room. KR comes in and asks Aai can I sleep in your lap today as tomorrow night I won't be here. GB cries and asks so have decided to go??He nods and tears rolls out his eyes. 

He remembers AB words. FB scene - AB says a butterfly lives inside the cocoon (home) then with time it grows into a beautiful butterfly. In order to turn into a beautiful butterfly it has to come out it's cocoon and then fly higher. Just like nature even we have to leave our home someday for our betterment. She says when she had to leave her home and come to Malwa even she was sad and angry. But with time she made herself understand that's it's natures law. Look at me from a mere village girl today I have become a Queen in the similar way by going to Gurukul and gaining required knowledge even he will turn into a worthy KING. She says just get stubborn on becoming the best and you won't feel those 7 years. He looks at her what about you? Even ypu won't feel those 7 years like me? Won't you get sad. She wipes her tears and says I will peep through my cocoon waiting for you. 💔😭❤️ Fb ends.

KR smiles with tears in his eyes. He holds GB hands and says I understood MRs point. He holds her hand & promises her that he will become a worthy son and king of whom she will be proud. He will never embarrass her. GB cries louder and KR hugs her tightly. Both Cries.😭😭

Precap : MR and KR takes oaths in Rajdhani Announcement function together side by side. AB goes to feed laddo to KR and a gatekeeper comes in and informs Guruji's son has come to take KR. AB and GB gets shocked while KR looks down emotionally. DB smiles wickedly.🐷

Edited by rmahi25 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail

This episode will be my all time favourite. The POV of MR as a father and king was a great.

The way AB explained KR the fact and convinced him to go was beautiful.

The best part of these 155 episodes is KHANDERAO HOLKAR. The way this charecter has shown growth. He is someone so human that one can relate too. I expected him to get angry and leave plus his relationships with his parents and AB to be ruined. But today this boy is not happily but ready to leave his cocoon. I am so proud of him❤️❤️. I hope that post leap his character doesn't ruin I swear and Kinshuk better do justice and take forward Krish's legacy. 

Ahilya KR convo has my heart. Their dialogues were on point not romanizing it but their bond has grown so stronger that it's tough for them to live away from each other. Kudos to AB for being so brave at this tender age. Their last line broke me literally💔. God protect my babies.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

OMG!!! Mahi!!! Itna lambaa update!! 🥳🤗thanks sweetheart!!

I'll read and let you know, was outside so couldn't watch the episode!! Thank you so much for this detailed update!🤗❤️

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Thanks for the update!! Missed the episode, have to catch it up online! 

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously I wanted AB to know about the saazish done by DB and company😔

So she can eye on them for next 7 yrs😠

Edited by Cjosh - 2 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cjosh

Seriously I wanted AB to know about the saazish done by DB and company😔

So she can eye on them for next 7 yrs😠

Ab ye gyaan usko 7 saal baad pta chalega.

I hope AB doesn't turn out to be a serious lady post leap. She should be a bit childish and funny afterall she would be just 17 na..