Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Tum ginane betho, kitne log pareshaan hai forum mein?

Sab ki fauj lagegi 🤣

Great to know that i am not the only one. For me what happen is that i used to not watch any Indian shows. I recently started. I kind of watch bits and pieces of almost every show on insta or other social media. But in every serial there is one character or track that i get fed up and just made me so irritated. And pakhi is one in this show. 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neo7

Itne bade bade loopholes main ab itni choti se baat ki children ka naam nahi liya woh kaun dhyaan dega 😂😂

There are bigger faults in this serial...

Remember in Mehul opening the Kirana shop type of thing...

And Anupama is surprised to see Mehul's business. Mehul said that Maa ne decide kiya hai ki woh kaam karegi abse. Anupama was surprised as if use kuchh pata hi na ho.

Are Kya idiotic cheez hai, meri maa business kar rahi hai, to mujhe to pata hoga hi na.

Kya Anupama apne maa ko bhul gai?

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Ek baat toh bhul hi gayi. Woh student jo muh khula rakh ke baithi thi na, so that uski lipstick kharab na ho, yaar main bhi chotu thi tabhi aise hi karti thi 😂😂😂

Lipstick lagane ke baad kuch khaati nahi thi and pani bhi nahi peeti thi, jab tak performance na ho jaye, ki kahin meri lipstick na mit jaaye 😂😂😂

🤣 Niyati as a kid I loved lipstick. Taiyar hone ka bahut shok tha. 

Par jabse mere lips pe injury ho gai thi. Mere lips 8 stitches aaye the. Tabse mein lipstick hi nahi lagati

Waise bade hoke taiyaar hona mujhe nai achha lagta. And mummy force karti rehti hai 😃😵

Par mein to nahi maanti

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

There are bigger faults in this serial...

Remember in Mehul opening the Kirana shop type of thing...

And Anupama is surprised to see Mehul's business. Mehul said that Maa ne decide kiya hai ki woh kaam karegi abse. Anupama was surprised as if use kuchh pata hi na ho.

Are Kya idiotic cheez hai, meri maa business kar rahi hai, to mujhe to pata hoga hi na.

Kya Anupama apne maa ko bhul gai?

Remove that question mark in the end, Anupama maa ko bhool gayi hai. It's a sentence and fact.

One thing I really felt bad about, Anupama ko pata hai uski maa business start kari hai stall lagake, instead of helping Mr Shah urf her best friend nowadays, she could have helped her mom. The person, her ex husband, who has only tortured her with n number of things is getting all her support and what not. But the mother who is suffering with n number of things we don't know what is not getting anything from Anupama.? This doesn't go well with me. Her mother needs her and she is staying at the Shahs? Kya Anupama ka beti hone ka farz nahi tha maa ko support karna.? 🤔

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

Great to know that i am not the only one. For me what happen is that i used to not watch any Indian shows. I recently started. I kind of watch bits and pieces of almost every show on insta or other social media. But in every serial there is one character or track that i get fed up and just made me so irritated. And pakhi is one in this show. 

Yahan par to bahut saare hai PAkhi, KAvya, Rakhi, Vanraj, Toshu, 

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Remove that question mark in the end, Anupama maa ko bhool gayi hai. It's a sentence and fact.

One thing I really felt bad about, Anupama ko pata hai uski maa business start kari hai stall lagake, instead of helping Mr Shah urf her best friend nowadays, she could have helped her mom. The person, her ex husband, who has only tortured her with n number of things is getting all her support and what not. But the mother who is suffering with n number of things we don't know what is not getting anything from Anupama.? This doesn't go well with me. Her mother needs her and she is staying at the Shahs? Kya Anupama ka beti hone ka farz nahi tha maa ko support karna.? 🤔

Forget about beti ka farz. But please somebody tell does it happen in India? Living in the same house where ur ex is staying with his current partner. Is this sitara new theme rishta wahi soch nayi. 🤦‍♀️ wth. I mean who does that. She should live in a separate place away from all the drama. I understand that she cares for her in-laws. But knock-knock somebody make her understand they are her ex-in laws. She can still take care of them but also space from negative past is necessary . May be it just my opinion. Does anybody agree?

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

For Leela and HAsmukh, the whole family is there...Vanraj, Kavya, Dolly are there

But for Anupama's mother? only one son and he is in business

She needs Anupama but...

We are complaining about Pakhi is not respecting mother. We are saying that we hurt mothers the most intentionally and unintentionally. Obvio we are not Pakhi, but our mothers get hurt the most because of us.

And Anupama is no different. Hurting her own mother.

In case of Kinjal and Toshu, its a different thing, they are married and that's why i dont like Rakhi interfering now and then. But Anupama is divorced. Instead of helping the cafe, she could have helped her mother in business

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Forget about beti ka farz. But please somebody tell does it happen in India? Living in the same house where ur ex is staying with his current partner. Is this sitara new theme rishta wahi soch nayi. 🤦‍♀️ wth. I mean who does that. She should live in a separate place away from all the drama. I understand that she cares for her in-laws. But knock-knock somebody make her understand they are her ex-in laws. She can still take care of them but also space from negative past is necessary . May be it just my opinion. Does anybody agree?

Yes I agree with you. Madad karna hai to karo par kya zarurat thi Bapuji ki baat manane ki

Saumya96 thumbnail

Rishta wohi, soch nayi, want to laugh at this line. Each and every serial on sitara plus is like this either showing love triangle and what not and showing n number of impossible things.

My mother and grandmother watch marathi version of Anupama, and that is quite realistic I will say. Her name is Arundhati there, and she is so strong to take her stand. And I guess they had their divorce in yesterday's episode, after which she is going to leave that house to stay with her mother. It is shown in precap that she is staying at her mother. 

Saumya96 thumbnail

For Leela and HAsmukh, the whole family is there...Vanraj, Kavya, Dolly are there

But for Anupama's mother? only one son and he is in business

She needs Anupama but...

We are complaining about Pakhi is not respecting mother. We are saying that we hurt mothers the most intentionally and unintentionally. Obvio we are not Pakhi, but our mothers get hurt the most because of us.

And Anupama is no different. Hurting her own mother.

In case of Kinjal and Toshu, its a different thing, they are married and that's why i dont like Rakhi interfering now and then. But Anupama is divorced. Instead of helping the cafe, she could have helped her mother in business

True.. we all somewhere hurt our mother unknowingly. But jo Pakhi karti hai that is besharami.!