Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Rishta wohi, soch nayi, want to laugh at this line. Each and every serial on sitara plus is like this either showing love triangle and what not and showing n number of impossible things.

My mother and grandmother watch marathi version of Anupama, and that is quite realistic I will say. Her name is Arundhati there, and she is so strong to take her stand. And I guess they had their divorce in yesterday's episode, after which she is going to leave that house to stay with her mother. It is shown in precap that she is staying at her mother. 

This is literally Wow...But just the male lead get importance and to show connections Cvs are showing this

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

True.. we all somewhere hurt our mother unknowingly. But jo Pakhi karti hai that is besharami.! 

Besharam Badtameez she is

Female Vanraj Shah

Ria23 thumbnail

Rishta wohi, soch nayi, want to laugh at this line. Each and every serial on sitara plus is like this either showing love triangle and what not and showing n number of impossible things.

My mother and grandmother watch marathi version of Anupama, and that is quite realistic I will say. Her name is Arundhati there, and she is so strong to take her stand. And I guess they had their divorce in yesterday's episode, after which she is going to leave that house to stay with her mother. It is shown in precap that she is staying at her mother. 

But how the trps so high. If somebody feel bad then i am sorry but i feel these type of shows does not give any inspiration or any lesson to audience. Here anupama is financially dependent by living and tolerating drama by staying in her partners home. Her dance academy is not helping at all. instead she should have gone to her mom house and open some thing there to be independent and help her mom. This way she would have broken stereotypes that daughter can’t live/support their family.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

This is literally Wow...But just the male lead get importance and to show connections Cvs are showing this

Actually marathi version of Anupama is also of Rajan Shahi. But things there are so realistic. Till now the female lead has left the house, but don't know about future track.! 

Few points I would like to add, in marathi version, the kids are mature and have their point of view. Toshu there is somewhat dumb but not totally, he do raise his voice for his mother. Pakhi there is also sensible, she calls her mother as her best friend and give her shoulder to her mother to cry. Nandini there is a star, in the track where her not being able to conceive gets unfolded, she has taken a stand for herself and that episode was mind blowing πŸ™ŒπŸ» they literally discuss women menopause, fibroids increase, depression and what not. That's why I call it really realistic and sensible in comparable to Hindi version.

P.S: no I am not promoting any show, neither I am bashing any other 😌🀭

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 07RB

But how the trps so high. If somebody feel bad then i am sorry but i feel these type of shows does not give any inspiration or any lesson to audience. Here anupama is financially dependent by living and tolerating drama by staying in her partners home. Her dance academy is not helping at all. instead she should have gone to her mom house and open some thing there to be independent and help her mom. This way she would have broken stereotypes that daughter can’t live/support their family.

Do that TRP really is appropriate.? I thought those all are just fake πŸ€₯ because sensible and realistic shows doesn't get any trp. And craps like get  above 3 and what not.? A big question mark.!????

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just hope Rakhi Dave iss function ki Chief Guest banke naa aa jaaye...🀣🀣

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

To be honest i will not be happy if she wins. Because i know for the fact even if she win due to Anupama  still she is not going to leave her disrespectful arrogant attitude. Instead she should lose, then she will get a lesson with her favorite bestie.

Lets see, or else may be she realise that only mother can stand by you in any situation. And only a mother can prioritise you above herself. Bit I want this realisation final one. Don't wanna see this repeating again.

neo7 thumbnail

I was also confused. Whether her help was right or wrong.

My mother would help me, but Daant ki baarish karegi

But I am sure your mother would not scold you at that moment when you are already stressed about the performance. Because uss waqt ki daant ka koi faayda nahi kyunki ho sakta hai uss waqt ki daant, tumhara performance bhi kharab kare and the kid is also not in a state of mind to understand it, and chances are it may backfire.

neo7 thumbnail

Wonderful post Saumya...Agree to your each and every word β€οΈ

Anupama looked beautiful but just disliked her behaviour to the core.

The moment Pakhi said Sorry, I was laughing πŸ˜ˆ like this...

Kavya was like Sorry bolo mukhko...Sorry dil se nikalta hai, aise zabardasti nahi nikalta

But girl like Pakhi deserved this

P.S. Niyati: "Parkhi Maa j Kaan Vindhe" Meaning Jo kaam maa nahi kar sakti woh kaam kabhi kabhi paraaye log kar dete hai. Kavya taught Tameez to Pakhi πŸ˜ˆ

Kavya didn't teach tameez to pakhi, she just satisfied her own ego by asking her to apologise, because ideally jis baat ke liye usne sorry bulvaya woh baat main pakhi ki galti thi bhi nahi, ab kavya busy thi amd she was struggling to get ready, so obviously she would take the help of teacher jab woh saamne help offer kar rahi hai. Kavya said she took help kya woh chahti hai ki sabko bolne ka mauka mile ki kavya pakhi ka khyal nahi rakh sakti hai. But the truth is ki iss intention sr pakhi ne help nahi li thi adn actually she was not able to take care of her. So in no way usne tameez sikhai hai

neo7 thumbnail

Anupama and Pakhi ka dance hoga...

No I dont want it...

Par CVs kuchh bhi dikha sakte hai

Yaar mujhe kavya ko fudakte huye nahi dekhna hai πŸ˜‚

Agar Anu and pakhi ke dance se Pakhi realise kare and begs for Anu's forgiveness then I am fine with them performing together, bcoz I want this Pakhi drama to get over and it will only get over on her realisation. And so if this leads to that, then please bring it on, can't watch more Pakhi drama.