Give me attention

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Bapuji Kudos to Him. And Pakhi is crying and still her Akkad is on top mode. Anupama still is crying, why Anupama needs to request all to attend the function? And I seriously hated when Anupama gave a lecture to Hasmukh. Why you can't see your Pakhi suffer? Honestly I hated your lecture, Anupama. 

They were talking about the knot. Anupama allowed the knot of family go weak by her over love. And now when Hasmukh got strict, Pakhi cried. Par bahut sara pyaar ka yehi nateeja hai, ki Pakhi par thodi bhi strictness dihane par uska rebel mode on ho jayega.Anupama,  she is not participating in Olympics. Mere function mein meri mummy nahi aai thi. Kitni baar nahi aai thi. Par phir bhi meine achha perform kiya tha. Mom's blessings are with me. 

Kavya is pouring venom in Pakhi's mind. By saying Anupama is selfish. Kavya khud selfish hai, isiliye sab use selfish dikh rahe hai. And now starts the real game when Pakhi has to get ready. Now when she says that the dress is uncomfortable. Kavya Madam ne khud apne swarthi hone ka pradarshan kiya. 40 minutes only for make up. I wonder that har function mein, make up ke wajah se hi galat time pe tapak kar tamasha karti thi kya? 😠

Just love Anupama and Sanan's scene when they were helping kids to get ready. Such a cute scene it was. A light hearted scene after all. Anupama looked beautiful in her attire. Blue is my favorite colour so she appeared more beautiful to me. 

Pakhandi Pakhi is struggling and Kavya Maharani is saying "Aaj to mein aise taiyyar hongi ki sab dekhte reh jaaye" Majority In any woman's life, it's a dream to look the best in front of husband/or to look best on the day on wedding. Ye Maharani kitni 40 min baad bhi ajeeb lagti hai. Pakhi bahut hi bestie bestie kar rahi thi aur dekho... I enjoyed seeing you suffering. 

Anupama sees Pakhi struggling with make up. Now we all will say that Anupama should not have helped Pakhi. Samar and Nandini were 100 percent right. But a mother can't see a child struggling, but it my mother or yours. Anupama is an over Mahaan mother. The softness rules every now and then. I as an audience want Anupama to not help Pakhi, but Anupama is an over soft mother. 

Anupama becomes a saving grace for Pakhi. Why she did this unknowingly, if she did? Why she helped Pakhi? If she did it knowingly, then Pakhi ki Pakhandi side bahar aati. Agar unknowingly kiya, to bhi usne mummy ko value nahi kiya. Kyun madad ki Anupama? 😠 And Kavya Maharani ulta bol rahi thi. Pakhi to Kavya ke samne bhigi billi aur Anupama ke saamne sher ban rahi thi. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today is totally filler episode  anupama and Sanand scene ke alava kuch bhi dekhne ke liye nahi thaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘ anupama ka to pata hi tha ki kuch bhi kehlo wo pakhi ki help karegi hi🀒😑🀒 lagta hai Monday tak iss track ko zelna padega  hope now Anuj ki entry ho🀞🀞

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Samar, nandini and Anu making kids ready for the competition was very nice scene. And Anu is looking very pretty. Simple yet elegant.

I don't know, whether Anu did right by helping Pakhi or not. I don't know, whether a mother knowing, that their kid needs help, can stay without helping or not, chahe bacha kitna bhi badtameez ho. So I would better not comment on that. And upar se I kinda expected that she sould help, so I am not surprised.

Anu and uske bacho ka performance toh kal ache se ho jayega.

Lets see kavya and pakhi madam ka dance ka kya hota hai.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

My big round of applause to SaNan, the only logical people with Bapuji ofcourse, in today's part. 

I felt to hit my head when Anupama started giving lectures to Bapuji. "Aaj punishment mat do Bapuji, kal daant lena." If in her hatred, Pakhi killed a person today then also Anupama will say to police ki aaj uska dance competition hai to usko aaj mat arrest karna kal karne aana. I know I exaggerated the thing, but this was such a foolishness. Jab galati karo to saza aur seekh usi waqt deni chahiye, badme it doesn't count at all. That's what my mom has taught me. 

Samar, kudos to him atleast he said to Anupama ki common sense wali maa bano, hayee bechari nahi. Just hated Anupama when she helped Pakhi. Theek hai kisi aur madam ko bhej diya help karne that was kind of ok, but why she have to go there for her hairdo.? Meri mummy ne bhi bola ki aisa koi nahi karta. 

Kavya, it is Pakhi's annual day function, yeh to aisa behave kar rahi hai jaise show stopper hai kisi modelling show ki. 40 minutes for make-up, tab bhi chudhail hi dikhti hai, lol.! Don't want to talk about her more.

Pakhi said sorry to Kavya but not to Anupama.? This is the most disastrous thing of today's episode. Didn't go well with me. Whatever Pakhi is getting is what she deserves. I hope she doesn't win the competition, for god's sake please.! 

P.S: loved Anupama's attire today, only dress not her behaviour. The CVs should dress her like this daily with salwar kameez and anarkalis, Rupali ma'am looks good in this.! 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Samar, nandini and Anu making kids ready for the competition was very nice scene. And Anu is looking very pretty. Simple yet elegant.

I don't know, whether Anu did right by helping Pakhi or not. I don't know, whether a mother knowing, that their kid needs help, can stay without helping or not, chahe bacha kitna bhi badtameez ho. So I would better not comment on that. And upar se I kinda expected that she sould help, so I am not surprised.

Anu and uske bacho ka performance toh kal ache se ho jayega.

Lets see kavya and pakhi madam ka dance ka kya hota hai.

Being a mother Anupama sent a help for Pakhi, her teacher. That was ok and understandable and yes it was expected from any mother. I support that and didn't felt angry on that. The thing which made me to boil is Anupama helping Pakhi with her hairdo. It was not needed at all. Maa ki mamta I understand, but that mamta should be logical. Beti maa ko for granted na le, balki uski respect kare. If Anupama acted slightly strict, then Pakhi will start respecting her, I am sure. 

Ria23 thumbnail

Is Anupama dance team going to win. I hope they does and kavya pakhi lose that too with humiliation. Would love to watch. I am getting fed of pakhi drama. Am i the only one??

neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Being a mother Anupama sent a help for Pakhi, her teacher. That was ok and understandable and yes it was expected from any mother. I support that and didn't felt angry on that. The thing which made me to boil is Anupama helping Pakhi with her hairdo. It was not needed at all. Maa ki mamta I understand, but that mamta should be logical. Beti maa ko for granted na le, balki uski respect kare. If Anupama acted slightly strict, then Pakhi will start respecting her, I am sure. 

I agree with hairdo part, bit then, I don't know, what a mother feels, haven't been through this emotion yet, so don't wanna comment. I know for sure that my mother will help me to any extent, however big our fight is going on. Baharwalon ke saamne woh mera insult nahi hone degi, ya uska gussa bich main nahi aane degi. Yahan bhi kuch aisa hai, after all ye competition, baharwalo ke saamne hai.

Lets see kya hota hai. I feel ye dance ke time pe exactly, kavya ka job interview ka call ayega and why do I feel, finally Anu and Pakhi hi saath main dance karenge.

neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

Is Anupama dance team going to win. I hope they does and kavya pakhi lose that too with humiliation. Would love to watch. I am getting fed of pakhi drama. Am i the only one??

No you are not the only one, everyone is irritated with Pakhi. I feel ye dance ke time pe exactly, kavya ka job interview ka call ayega and why do I feel, finally Anu and Pakhi hi saath main dance karenge and pakhi will win.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

I agree with hairdo part, bit then, I don't know, what a mother feels, haven't been through this emotion yet, so don't wanna comment. I know for sure that my mother will help me to any extent, however big our fight is going on. Baharwalon ke saamne woh mera insult nahi hone degi, ya uska gussa bich main nahi aane degi. Yahan bhi kuch aisa hai, after all ye competition, baharwalo ke saamne hai.

Lets see kya hota hai. I feel ye dance ke time pe exactly, kavya ka job interview ka call ayega and why do I feel, finally Anu and Pakhi hi saath main dance karenge.

Quite possible. Makers can do anything they are afterall unpredictable.! I am also thinking that kavya will get a call at the time of Pakhi's performance. And then Anupama will be the one who is going to perform with Pakhi.

By the way, in which school they announce the teacher's name and not the students- "aaj ki peheli performance hai Ms Anupama and her students.?" Bhai hamare school me to importance hume hi milti thi, teachers don't use to perform πŸ˜ŒπŸ€”

neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Quite possible. Makers can do anything they are afterall unpredictable.! I am also thinking that kavya will get a call at the time of Pakhi's performance. And then Anupama will be the one who is going to perform with Pakhi.

By the way, in which school they announce the teacher's name and not the students- "aaj ki peheli performance hai Ms Anupama and her students.?" Bhai hamare school me to importance hume hi milti thi, teachers don't use to perform πŸ˜ŒπŸ€”

Itne bade bade loopholes main ab itni choti se baat ki children ka naam nahi liya woh kaun dhyaan dega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚