Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tetul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Always got Behenji vibes from her, never found her attractive. 

Agree. Leader is probably the only film where she looked elegant. But as others said, she was talented, her movies were entertaining, and she used to do the romantic expressions well, had chemistry with her male leads. 

Edited by Galouti - 2 years ago
shikhag208 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

VM was good looking  did not find her  beautiful but good looking yes.

There were similar actress which looked similar to VM were also from south they were Padmini and her sister Ragini and were good dancers as well . Padmini was in Mera naam joker .

One actress who is par excellence in terms of look ,talent and fantastic dancer is Waheeda Rahman .She  is still beautiful and very elegant.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shikhag208

VM was good looking  did not find her  beautiful but good looking yes.

There were similar actress which looked similar to VM were also from south they were Padmini and her sister Ragini and were good dancers as well . Padmini was in Mera naam joker .

One actress who is par excellence in terms of look ,talent and fantastic dancer is Waheeda Rahman .She  is still beautiful and very elegant.

Waheeda Rahman,  Zeenat Aman, Parveen Babi - I find them more beautiful than Vyjanthimala. 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

vyjantinmala in sangam is the epitome of a beautiful actress

the movie is so evergreen because of her

since this  is being asked, I will ask a blasphemous question, how did Raj Kapoor become such a big star? so average looking?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I want SRK-Aishwarya in this song...Imagine SRK singing ..tere husn ki...to Aish  ...

Dilip Kumar ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9gbU0Qd3bI&ab_channel=Gurdayalmatharu

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She's quite pretty but the gaudy make up kinda made her look not so pretty.  

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

vyjantinmala in sangam is the epitome of a beautiful actress

the movie is so evergreen because of her

since this  is being asked, I will ask a blasphemous question, how did Raj Kapoor become such a big star? so average looking?

I find Raj Kapoor handsome ( esp in his black and white ones with Nargis) but Shammy and Shashi Kapoor being called handsome is insane.  My mother has a crush on Shashi and I'm like wtf he looked like a child and those weird hairstyles ! 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Vyjayanti Mala was and is beautiful. She wasn't a great actress. Her stardom was based on her looks and her aura. And she was one mega star.👏

@TD, didn't mean to tag you. I keep forgetting to hit reply at the top instead of the last post. Sorry!

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
TrollikaDevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Vyjayanti Mala was and is beautiful. She wasn't a great actress. Her stardom was based on her looks and her aura. And she was one mega star.👏

@TD, didn't mean to tag you. I keep forgetting to hit reply at the top instead of the last post. Sorry!

No worries :) I used to do that too.  Nice to see your post anyway ,😊

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Unlike male actors, It is almost impossible for any female actor to even get a foothold in Bollywood as a lead star if she is not beautiful.