Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I too don't find her that much pretty, but she was super talented as an actress with good expressive face.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Vyjantimala was at her most attractive in Sangam.She held the fates of Raj Kapoor and Rajendra Kumar in her hands in the film.They were ready to kill/die for her.

She made it so believable.Her aura was such.

Raj Kapoor's Wife and kids moved to a hotel..as he wanted to marry VM.Randhir Kapoor has revealed.

Skirting the Devdas award fracas, Bimal Roy rewarded Vyjayanthimala with an author-backed role in his Madhumati (1958). Vyjayanthimala made a spirited mountain maid as she raced through picturesque valleys to Aaja re pardesi. Lore has it that she bathed in milk in those days --- which explains her sparkling complexion.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Are you an Aish fan?!?! 😂

Yes ðŸ˜†

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vyjayanthimala is average looking?!

The opinions on this forum continue to amuse me.

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: you2

Vyjantimala was at her most attractive in Sangam.She held the fates of Raj Kapoor and Rajendra Kumar in her hands in the film.They were ready to kill/die for her.

She made it so believable.Her aura was such.

Completely agree with this. In Sangam, Vyjayantimala looked divine in an almost all-white wardrobe. So full of grace, beauty and feminine charm that it made sense that the two men in the film fell madly in love with her. Vyjayanthimala in Sangam is one of my most favourite movie "look" for any bollywood heroine:

The dancing star of films like Sangam and Devdas turns 83 today! | Sound Box

Thread by @yasiruvismini_, vyjayanthimala bali x priyanka chopra. yasiru vismini rights ♡ radha & [...]

Edited by FilmiDhun - 2 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mothymoth

Vyjayanthimala is the only yesteryear actress that I found pretty below-average looking and am surprised that she became such a big star.

Her acting was fine but nothing extraordinary. She was a terrific dancer though.

How did she become such a big star?

Ma'am

are

Once upon a time... — Vyjayanthimala. | Vintage bollywood, Beautiful  bollywood actress, Most beautiful indian actress

you

Pin on People I Love

trolling

Vyjayantimala | Vintage bollywood, Beautiful indian actress, Old bollywood  actress

us?

kajra-re: Vyjayanthimala, Amrapali, 1966.) | Most beautiful bollywood  actress, Bollywood hairstyles, Most beautiful indian actress

Queen Vyjayanthimala celebrates her 85th birthday next Friday, she is the first actress to win 4 Filmfare Awards. And she is undeniably beautiful.

Lagta hai tumne kisi aur ko dekh liya hai ðŸ˜†

She is the first south Indian actress who  became a national star and opened the door for other south Indian actresses. She is famous for her roles in Madhumati, Naya Daur,Leader,Jewel Thief, Sangam, devdas....

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Lol, different strokes for different folks I guess! 

I have watched several of her movies and enjoyed them, but never found her beautiful. 

Originally posted by: mothymoth

Lol, different strokes for different folks I guess! 

I have watched several of her movies and enjoyed them, but never found her beautiful. 

agreed 

Why she she became such a big star , answer is above😳

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Ma'am

are

Once upon a time... — Vyjayanthimala. | Vintage bollywood, Beautiful bollywood actress, Most beautiful indian actress

you

Pin on People I Love

trolling

Vyjayantimala | Vintage bollywood, Beautiful indian actress, Old bollywood actress

us?

kajra-re: Vyjayanthimala, Amrapali, 1966.) | Most beautiful bollywood actress, Bollywood hairstyles, Most beautiful indian actress

Queen Vyjayanthimala celebrates her 85th birthday next Friday, she is the first actress to win 4 Filmfare Awards. And she is undeniably beautiful.

Average, average, average, average. S-t-r-i-c-t-l-y average. In Madhumati, she looked overweight and dumpy. Great dancer though.