Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Always got Behenji vibes from her, never found her attractive. 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Always got Behenji vibes from her, never found her attractive. 

Behenjis attractive nahi hote kya?🀣

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hasini009

Behenjis attractive nahi hote kya?🀣

Always wondered, what does 'Behenji' mean?

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Well, better than someone who has to move around with a hideous Rekha avi. I shudder to think what the real thing would look like. β˜ΊοΈ

Kya kare, some faces guarantee a lifetime of single-dom. 

No, I don't agree because not only am I super gorgeous, but I am not the one going around dissing beautiful women on the internet and then having a manic depressive episode when someone gives me the taste of my own poison.

10 Kriti sanon GIFs ideas | actresses, bollywood, bollywood actress

P.S. If anyone wants my Instagram, DM is open πŸ˜‰

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

No, I don't agree because not only am I super gorgeous, but I am not the one going around dissing beautiful women on the internet and then having a manic depressive episode when someone gives me the taste of my own poison.

10 Kriti sanon GIFs ideas | actresses, bollywood, bollywood actress

P.S. If anyone wants my Instagram, DM is open πŸ˜‰

Awww, insecurities  bubbleth forth. I love it! Btw:

1. You have no idea what the term 'manic depressive' means.

2. I have a life beyond the internet, and I don't get treated like trash by people around me who kick me down so much that I have to vent my frustrations online.

Your IG? Sure. I'm sure you'd put Johny Lever's avi before that. Don't ask me how I know. πŸ˜‰

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago
Mahisa_22 thumbnail

P.S. Vyjayanthimala is super-duper average looking. No amount of whining by self-hating fugly weirdos on the net is going to change that. πŸ˜† 

I certainly understand why calling an average person 'average' up-front would rankle so badly with someone that they'd lose all shit and start attacking people personally. Too much similar to real-life experience I suppose πŸ˜› Comes as a package deal with super-low self-esteem. I totally get it. 

*Prepares for the upcoming pool of tears*

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Most of the actresses from the Golden Era are classically beautiful. Unlike today where actresses just need to be slim and attractive. Vyjayanthimala is no exception. I couldn't take my eyes off from her in Amrapali. She's also a trained classical dancer,excellent actor and has plenty of natural charisma. Yes she's curvy verging to overweight in a few films. But different standards for different times. But that doesn't mean she's anything short of drop-dead beautiful.

Edited by capricornrcks - 2 years ago
Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Most of the actresses from the Golden Era are classically beautiful. Unlike today where actresses just need to be slim and attractive. Vyjayanthimala is no exception. I couldn't take my eyes off from her in Amrapali. She's also a trained classical dancer,excellent actor and has plenty of natural charisma. Yes she's curvy verging to overweight in a few films. But different standards for different times. But that doesn't mean she's anything short of drop-dead beautiful.

What does 'classically beautiful' mean? 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Conventionally beautiful according to Old School standards. There's a symmetry and perfection to individual features. Unlike the current standards of beauty where the overall effect is judged rather than concentrating on individual features.
Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Conventionally beautiful according to Old School standards. There's a symmetry and perfection to individual features. Unlike the current standards of beauty where the overall effect is judged rather than concentrating on individual features.

Fair enough. But don't you think the 'conventional old school beauty standards' were a bit too simplistic? Especially when the black and white screen was popularly known to mask any imperfections.