Problem ko saath main mil ke punch karenge . - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Written beautiful.. both of them have to work together to overcome the problem.

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: masin

@ blue: PRECISELY! How is she comfortable nursing a man she had no physical contact with apart from her roka/mangni and her phere. Video calls hi hoti thi inki, no?! For D-fam, this is mahaanta and insaaniyat, but when she was nursing Raghav on the odd times before their marriage, that was appalling?!

@ purple: I honestly LOVE how angsty we all are! 😆 Ab yehi bacha hai to pave way for ultimate K-Ekta level misunderstandings! 🤣

K Level or not But Pallavi needs serious Lesson because she is now a Wife of someone else's. She has been 'mis'used by them a LOT. She gave them this right and is okay, but now with her another person gets dragged in the mud without consent so it's high time she sets Her Priority right. 

Also doesn't matter if she had physical contact or anything with him but knowing that person DEFINITELY not thinking her just as Ayi n Baba ki beti but wanting and believing her to be his 'wife' definitely going close to him should be uncomfortable, whatever the past is. 

It's natural if u know someone wants you or likes you, you definitely get uncomfortable if you have to touch and roam with that person. And she doesn't even know him that well.

They might have brought this angle without Butchering Pallavi to this extent. Or they should have Delayed RaghVi's conversation, because all promises Pallavi did to Raghav seems so meaningless. This is low key Ekta way, badi badi baatein vada pau khate. 

Atleast Monologue hi dedete ki She wants to get rid of Mandar and Since Ayi loves her so much she feels she can lessen her pain by giving her son back. 

But the story is going total crap. They should have scrapped Mandar 'texting' Raghav (because Raghav not showing it, is illogical n idiotic), then Pallavi not even listening to Raghav saying about the challenge, whatever the circumstances is, if she deserves Trust, Raghav does too. 

Establishing one Negative character is okay but can't the CVs be more logical. Plainly butchering one character going against their character trait is so Balaji. Thora balance kar skte the. 

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guguminti

K Level or not But Pallavi needs serious Lesson because she is now a Wife of someone else's. She has been 'mis'used by them a LOT. She gave them this right and is okay, but now with her another person gets dragged in the mud without consent so it's high time she sets Her Priority right. 

Also doesn't matter if she had physical contact or anything with him but knowing that person DEFINITELY not thinking her just as Ayi n Baba ki beti but wanting and believing her to be his 'wife' definitely going close to him should be uncomfortable, whatever the past is. 

It's natural if u know someone wants you or likes you, you definitely get uncomfortable if you have to touch and roam with that person. And she doesn't even know him that well.

They might have brought this angle without Butchering Pallavi to this extent. Or they should have Delayed RaghVi's conversation, because all promises Pallavi did to Raghav seems so meaningless. This is low key Ekta way, badi badi baatein vada pau khate. 

Atleast Monologue hi dedete ki She wants to get rid of Mandar and Since Ayi loves her so much she feels she can lessen her pain by giving her son back. 

But the story is going total crap. They should have scrapped Mandar 'texting' Raghav (because Raghav not showing it, is illogical n idiotic), then Pallavi not even listening to Raghav saying about the challenge, whatever the circumstances is, if she deserves Trust, Raghav does too. 

Establishing one Negative character is okay but can't the CVs be more logical. Plainly butchering one character going against their character trait is so Balaji. Thora balance kar skte the. 

I'm going to start off by saying something I try not to say every time you post (I don't know why tbh, maybe because there's so much else to talk about)... your picture is absolutely HILARIOUS! I outright laugh every time I see it! 🤣🤣

Moving on... yes, I agree, Pallavi ke character ka qeema banana zaroori nahi tha. I think that was done to draw parallels with how she helped Raghav mend his broken relationship with his Amma. The point here is to get sympathy points for the female lead and understand that she's doing all this for the greater good.... **yaaaawwwwwnnnnn** 

The problem is, the audience isn't illogical and will not give any sympathy to a character who is repeatedly choosing to fall flat on her face. Pallavi ko thanda doodh bhi phoonk phoonk ke pina chahiye if it's offered by D-fam. They've manipulated her enough, Raghav called them out on this, she commented on this herself, aur abhi bhi iski akal ghutnon mein hai! 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: masin

I'm going to start off by saying something I try not to say every time you post (I don't know why tbh, maybe because there's so much else to talk about)... your picture is absolutely HILARIOUS! I outright laugh every time I see it! 🤣🤣

Moving on... yes, I agree, Pallavi ke character ka qeema banana zaroori nahi tha. I think that was done to draw parallels with how she helped Raghav mend his broken relationship with his Amma. The point here is to get sympathy points for the female lead and understand that she's doing all this for the greater good.... **yaaaawwwwwnnnnn** 

The problem is, the audience isn't illogical and will not give any sympathy to a character who is repeatedly choosing to fall flat on her face. Pallavi ko thanda doodh bhi phoonk phoonk ke pina chahiye if it's offered by D-fam. They've manipulated her enough, Raghav called them out on this, she commented on this herself, aur abhi bhi iski akal ghutnon mein hai! 

🤣 yaar the pic is so manhus, I m tired trying to remove it and get another picture but ho hi nahi raha. Such chipkus these two are😡

Anyway, Red : I AGREE totally. High time she realises this. Those people are so selfish. Hope Pallavi emerges stronger this time.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just came here to say.....

Why we arent focussing on the villians ....Mandar , Sunki or Ved....

Because nobody likes them😆  . So all of us keep ignoring them. Villians hai.....unse noone has any expectations. No expectations means no disappintments or let down.

Let down ussi ke liye feel hota hai jiske saath koi connect ho.

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I just came here to say.....

Why we arent focussing on the villians ....Mandar , Sunki or Ved....

Because nobody likes them😆  . So all of us keep ignoring them. Villians hai.....unse noone has any expectations. No expectations means no disappintments or let down.

Let down ussi ke liye feel hota hai jiske saath koi connect ho.

Villain ka kaam hota h negativity failana… and wo ye sb bht ache se kr re h… or in sbse bda villain to BWA h.. atleast in sbke pas motive to h (mandar bechare se uski biwi cheen li ya uska obsession ya hidden motive, ved was jailed by raghav in drug case, kirti k piche hath dho kr pd gyi ti pallavi hit n run case me or thoda pyaar me pagal b h wo, sunny in general hates women and pallavi is not letting him get married to kirti and wo jail b to bheja ta) so everyone has motive but BWA .., infact all these characters were friends with Raghvi at some point but turns against them due to the duo attitude and actions (right or wrong doesn’t matter) but pallavi jo kr ri h that is not something expected but she was always partial towards trashmukhs since the beginning… infact her all dreams start from deshmukhs , are for deshmukhs and end on deshmukhs (remember the late night conversation between Raghvi) … Raos to ainwayi h… so in future also don’t expect Pallavi to stand with them… for her deshmukhs are first priority always including BWA… she is still PD and far away from being PRR..

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Great analysis 

Team works but pallu chose to do alone 

So can’t relate to pallu anymore 

She is filmy with Raghu he lines are chessy but in reality she just takes Raghu for granted 

Raghu needs to relax let her fall and realize ignore her that’s better for her to come back 

If u back of her always she will show attitude 

Take advice of Amma for a change

Priya516 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, I feel the same way.. Pallavi is not there emotionally in this marriage yet to work as a team .. she loves him but hasn’t figured the dynamics of marriage yet.. I think Raghav is pretty much  there emotionally where he makes Pallavi is his priority but needs to work on communicating better but then that is also a personality of some men who don’t talk it out but it’s up to the wife to figure it out with their behavior and body language.. but I feel Pallavi needs to prioritize things differently if she needs to give this marriage to work. She needs to take decisions together and not by herself when there is another person is in it with you..

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya516

Yes, I feel the same way.. Pallavi is not there emotionally in this marriage yet to work as a team .. she loves him but hasn’t figured the dynamics of marriage yet.. I think Raghav is pretty much  there emotionally where he makes Pallavi is his priority but needs to work on communicating better but then that is also a personality of some men who don’t talk it out but it’s up to the wife to figure it out with their behavior and body language.. but I feel Pallavi needs to prioritize things differently if she needs to give this marriage to work. She needs to take decisions together and not by herself when there is another person is in it with you..

Both will have to work on themselves to make it work ,right? funny how Raghav can be excused because few men are like that but Pallavi can’t be .

@last line - How will she take decisions together when yeh other person keeps vital information to himself? 😆😆

Did you not see Kirti accident track ? Even though Raghav’s decisions hurt her she still had him as her priority, even then Raghav pretty much kept on deciding things alone, but she was 100% honest and transparent. 

Both are new to relationship, and both are yet to figure dynmaics completely, can’t just be responsibility of just Pallavi to change and make it work .

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Great analysis 

Team works but pallu chose to do alone 

So can’t relate to pallu anymore 

She is filmy with Raghu he lines are chessy but in reality she just takes Raghu for granted 

Raghu needs to relax let her fall and realize ignore her that’s better for her to come back 

If u back of her always she will show attitude 

Take advice of Amma for a change

@ bold - and Raghav didn’t ? 😆😆

@bold 2 - that’s such a toxic relationship then , she didn’t ignore , let him fall in Kirti track to make him realise her worth , back then they had not even confessed , yet she stood with him without assurance of love . 

What kind of husband Raghav will be to prioritise his ego over wife ! 👎🏼