Problem ko saath main mil ke punch karenge . - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

I just came here to say.....

Why we arent focussing on the villians ....Mandar , Sunki or Ved....

Because nobody likes themšŸ˜†  . So all of us keep ignoring them. Villians hai.....unse noone has any expectations. No expectations means no disappintments or let down.

Let down ussi ke liye feel hota hai jiske saath koi connect ho.

But I have read disgusting things like Pallavi attracts Mandaar and swings between both husband when thatā€™s not the case .

Pallavi might be naive , writers have reduced her to being dumb at times , but still her consent was never there. People engage in victim blaming because they donā€™t blame the culprit enough - Mandaar šŸ˜†

Which is kind of sad . 

Thank you for detailed posts ā¤ļø will come back soon to read them ā¤ļø

I would disagree a little here ..Just sharing information does not help.. the person would have to dig a little deeper to find out what they are actually feeling especially in case of Raghav and thatā€™s just his personality where he has told before that he doesnā€™t tell everything but shows it in action.. a little proding from Pallavi is needed or she needs to read him better and this comes as they invest more time in a marriage .Raghav is able to read her without her saying it out loud.. thatā€™s why I said he is there emotionally in this marriage.. But there are several instances where she takes decisions by herself without consulting.. be it in deshmukh house or now at the raoā€™s.. she should have consulted him before going to deshmukh house to help and also before taking the oath of not returning till Mandar gets better.. as couples these are things that you would discuss with your partner.. but this is ITV and trp pressure I guess.. just my thoughts.. 

Originally posted by Priya516

I would disagree a little here ..Just sharing information does not help.. the person would have to dig a little deeper to find out what they are actually feeling especially in case of Raghav and thatā€™s just his personality where he has told before that he doesnā€™t tell everything but shows it in action.. a little proding from Pallavi is needed or she needs to read him better and this comes as they invest more time in a marriage .Raghav is able to read her without her saying it out loud.. thatā€™s why I said he is there emotionally in this marriage.. But there are several instances where she takes decisions by herself without consulting.. be it in deshmukh house or now at the raoā€™s.. she should have consulted him before going to deshmukh house to help and also before taking the oath of not returning till Mandar gets better.. as couples these are things that you would discuss with your partner.. but this is ITV and trp pressure I guess.. just my thoughts.. 

He had a concrete evidence, that text message to make Mandaarā€™s intentions clear to Pallavi . He knows Mandaar lusts over Pallavi, so instead of faking that itā€™s alright for Pallavi to spend time with Mandaar to make him remember things and encouraging it , he should have simply told and shown Pallavi Mandaarā€™s real intentions. 

B1&B3 - just like B1 is Raghavā€™s personality, B3 is Pallaviā€™s . Both of them need to work on it .

B2- that doesnā€™t prove that he is more invested into marriage šŸ˜†. Thatā€™s is his quality. He was able to  read her before their marriage too , Raghav is preceptive guy , he is able to read people, love or not. 

Originally posted by Couch.Potato

But I have read disgusting things like Pallavi attracts Mandaar and swings between both husband when thatā€™s not the case .

Pallavi might be naive , writers have reduced her to being dumb at times , but still her consent was never there. People engage in victim blaming because they donā€™t blame the culprit enough - Mandaar šŸ˜†

Which is kind of sad . 

@ bold : true . Mandar is definitely the culprit. But people are more frustrated wid Pallavi's behaviour. But yeah those type of comments on her character is definitely wrong.

Abt consent......yes her consent isnt der but see needs to let dt be known. Silently letting wrong things happen is also wrong.

Anywys I dont approve character degradation either but I guess we will be getting more of it after today's episode. As I said.....she needs to speak up or act up. Humesa silence wont work.

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

@ bold : true . Mandar is definitely the culprit. But people are more frustrated wid Pallavi's behaviour. But yeah those type of comments on her character is definitely wrong.

Abt consent......yes her consent isnt der but see needs to let dt be known. Silently letting wrong things happen is also wrong.

Anywys I dont approve character degradation either but I guess we will be getting more of it after today's episode. As I said.....she needs to speak up or act up. Humesa silence wont work.

Frustration is ok ,but lot of people go overboard, to point of wishing for  assault šŸ˜•. 

@bold - True , she needs to speak up, Raghvi need to communicate and Raghav needs to show her that text . I donā€™t know how long makers will stretch it , this unnecessary stretch for drama purposes is making both of them look dumb. 

Now Mandaar has taken drastic step , she needs to understand her presence is doing more harm than good to even him . He is obsessed. 

Edited by Couch.Potato - 2 years ago
Originally posted by lateuser1234

R u serious??? So u cn do anything and say but I didn't do it intentionally and its not ur mistake? She is somebody's wife. And u keep on ranting about ur Ex everytime. Roam around whole day and comeback and tell in d name of I m not keeping anything to myself? And y did R didnt' tell her because response is its my responsibility and don't u trust me. There is no right answer for this.

Trusting and being an idiot r two different thing. And more words can be added to justify her but she is wrong at each and every aspect of it except bringing Mandar back to D Fam where also she didn't need to hand hold him at car by sitting with him. A cheating is a cheating no matter who does it. And informing and den doing something doesn't change the fact that u r cheating. And dere is no love. Love is not joke which dey hv made it look like in show. Do anything nd say I love u. There is no priorities and no understanding. There is no justification for her behavior.

There is a thick difference between cheating and helping. 

Cheating is betrayal of a person without his/her knowledge. Pallavi always updated about her situation to Raghav. Both Amma and Raghav knew where Pallavi was and what she was doing. 

Yes he is her ex-husband, if somebody is damaged emotionally or physically; anybody would show up to help forgetting about their relationship with him. Pallavi has that humanity for him. She wouldn't be Pallavi if she threw that part away and left him just like that. Mandaar is the one at fault as he is taking advantage of her kindness. 

If this is cheating, then those who cheat for real should have even more disgusting name, right? 

Originally posted by masin

You're absolutely right! This is a relationship conflict more than anything else. All couples (whether it's from our grandparents or parents' generation or even out generation) experience this and that too multiple times over the duration of their relationship. 

My issue with Pallavi, however, is that she keeps saying that she chooses Raghav, but she doesn't put her words into action. Imagine if Raghav had to cater to his ex in the exact same way Pallavi is catering to Mandaar? Would she happily and easily believe that he's choosing her but he has to fulfil his insaaniyat ka farz first? 

That's still apples to apples. Let's try apples to oranges instead in an effort to be less harsh with Pallavi. Let's say Raghav gave her no attention whatsoever due to work commitments and then one day promised that he will manage his time better and reorganize his schedule so that they're able to at least have a meal together a few times in the week. Then let's say he doesn't do that and instead ignores her calls, doesn't show up for their meals together, comes home late because he was so caught up with work that he missed the track of time. Wouldn't Pallavi be just as frustrated? Wouldn't she show up to his office irrespective of time and day in order to catch a glimpse of him and share a meal with him?

That's still intrusive behaviour in my opinion because she shouldn't be interrupting his job, but she would do that to save her marriage from breaking apart. Likewise, Raghav used the tracker to keep an eye on Mandaar, not on Pallavi. His intention was to save his marriage and protect his wife. Could he have acted upon those intentions in a more productive way? Absolutely! I'm not justifying Raghav's behaviour at all, but I do think it's more of a reactive impulse than an active impulse. Had Pallavi maintained her boundaries with Mandaar, or hell, even created some boundaries with Mandaar, I'm sure Raghav would still feel protective and insecure to some extent, but he wouldn't resort to such methods to keep a tab on the situation.

In any case, this will hopefully serve as a lesson in keeping open lines of communication with your partner. That's the only way for a relationship to thrive above all obstacles!

Pallavi wasn't being intrusive, her stand point as of now is to finish with the blinding duties. She has always created a boundary between her, Raghav and others. She wants Mandaar's memories to come back so that she can get over this. That's it. 

Raghav didn't communicate to her when she kept saying about where she was, what she was doing and so much more. She kept asking for his permission. (She does not have the need to give him the details at all according to me, but the situation asked for it so she gave.) 

She did not hide a thing from him. 

If I were in her place, and if I knew that my husband kept a tracker on my bag; I would be more livid than her. I would have created a ruckus. She was being kind to him and honestly I want her to be more angry. No woman deserves to be tracked or stalked for xyz valid or invalid reasons. That showed the lack of trust and she has all the rights to get broken from that. 

Anyways coming to the point, she is seeing through the lens of humanity cause she trusts her relationship with Raghav. She does not need  to prove herself all the time. What is she 80's ki bahu? 

Raghav needs to tone down that impulse and speak this with Pallavi. He needs to say his insecurities to him. What is the use of a relationship if an insecurity cannot be voiced back? Pallavi or Raghav, both of them really have the necessity to speak this through.

Pallavi being oblivious is being unacceptable but trust me in real, people go through worse manipulation. Here, this used to be her family once upon a time. Any woman would have a connect. 

Edited by -abz- - 2 years ago
Originally posted by -abz-

There is a thick difference between cheating and helping. 

Cheating is betrayal of a person without his/her knowledge. Pallavi always updated about her situation to Raghav. Both Amma and Raghav knew where Pallavi was and what she was doing. 

Yes he is her ex-husband, if somebody is damaged emotionally or physically; anybody would show up to help forgetting about their relationship with him. Pallavi has that humanity for him. She wouldn't be Pallavi if she threw that part away and left him just like that. Mandaar is the one at fault as he is taking advantage of her kindness. 

If this is cheating, then those who cheat for real should have even more disgusting name, right? 

Cheating : to trick somebody, especially when that person trusts you; to deceive somebody

This is what cheating is. His/her knowledge is not the concern. Its just deceiving and if u tell them while doing it then its just rubbing salt on the wounds. 

Gone to search for him, Not told till she was caught there. Then have to share back seat. Have to run to M and feed him. And all the things she did u very well know. And now comes the deceiving part. With doing all this its everytime 'I love u' and 'do u trust me?'. Also hearing this comment that R should tell her openly what he feels. What answer will be acceptable for 'My responsibility' and 'do u trust me?'. Did he has option to say no? He can't. If it was before they were married it would have made all sense as there wasn't that bond. If u r in marriage than u have some boundaries and not because u can't cross those but people usually don't because its more about prioritizing ur relation. Here clearly if I even go by words u like which I don't agree with as she is cheating for sure than even 'helping' is clearly putting M over her relationship. And yes not D Fam but M because the dumb behavior she is displaying would hv shown her 'helping' M even if D Fam wasn't dere.

Somebody here used word Misogynistic. They clearly don't have much knowledge of how world works. Its not looney toons dt jitna pyara din hai utne pyaare hum. World is far more complex and what she is doing in real life would have had her divorced in first few acts itself. U can't play ppl fool with 'do u trust me?' as it has to be earned not asked for. And She is kind, she is innocent all these don't work. Because again kindness can't justifying being dumb to situation. And she wasn't kind for the her best friend but ignore it as it is whole other discussion.

Cheating is a broad term. And dere are more specific terms u r looking for. Its already used for those people. 

Edited by lateuser1234 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Couch.Potato

Frustration is ok ,but lot of people go overboard, to point of wishing for  assault šŸ˜•. 

@bold - True , she needs to speak up, Raghvi need to communicate and Raghav needs to show her that text . I donā€™t know how long makers will stretch it , this unnecessary stretch for drama purposes is making both of them look dumb. 

Now Mandaar has taken drastic step , she needs to understand her presence is doing more harm than good to even him . He is obsessed. 

I think you added this later. Sorry I didnt see it den.

@bold : yeah dts absolutely wrong . There is no rationalisation to such vile comments.