Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Problem ko saath main mil ke punch karenge . - Page 5

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -abz-

Pallavi wasn't being intrusive, her stand point as of now is to finish with the blinding duties. She has always created a boundary between her, Raghav and others. She wants Mandaar's memories to come back so that she can get over this. That's it.

Sorry, perhaps my wording was off. I meant that Raghav was being intrusive by putting a tracker in her bag and that if roles were reversed whereby Pallavi showed up to his office or disrupted his meeting then that would be intrusive on her part. The point I was trying to make is that Raghav wouldn't appreciate such intrusion in his life and therefore shouldn't extend that to his wife either.

Raghav didn't communicate to her when she kept saying about where she was, what she was doing and so much more. She kept asking for his permission. (She does not have the need to give him the details at all according to me, but the situation asked for it so she gave.) 

She did not hide a thing from him. 

If I were in her place, and if I knew that my husband kept a tracker on my bag; I would be more livid than her. I would have created a ruckus. She was being kind to him and honestly I want her to be more angry. No woman deserves to be tracked or stalked for xyz valid or invalid reasons. That showed the lack of trust and she has all the rights to get broken from that. 

Oh, absolutely! I would blow up if I was in her shoes and found a tracker in my bag! 21st century hai, isse acha phone pe location check kar lete 😆

Jokes apart, even that is absurd to me. I can understand his panic though because her phone was magically switched off when she was with Mandaar the previous day. I mean, in all fairness, if my husband was roaming the streets with his ex and wasn't picking up my calls, I'd be pretty concerned. It's not that I don't trust him, but the lack of communication with me WHILE he's having chai paani with his ex would throw me off guard (especially if I knew his ex's intentions were far from good).

Anyways coming to the point, she is seeing through the lens of humanity cause she trusts her relationship with Raghav. She does not need  to prove herself all the time. What is she 80's ki bahu? 

Kaunsi humanity? Why is Mandaar even her problem? She didn't kick him out of the house on their wedding night nor did she hit him with a car. Humanity toh tab ho if he's coming to her with an active issue that requires her assistance to resolve. He was just fine and dandy over the past two years. He didn't need Pallavi to feed him or bathe him or speak to him for two entire years. He didn't go looking for her. This apparent Dr. Ramya didn't help him put an ad in the newspaper for Pallavi. Ab achanak Pallavi-Pallavi ka jaap kar raha hai toh it's bound to be suspicious.

Raghav needs to tone down that impulse and speak this with Pallavi. He needs to say his insecurities to him. What is the use of a relationship if an insecurity cannot be voiced back? Pallavi or Raghav, both of them really have the necessity to speak this through.

Absolutely! Communication is key here! That being said, he did speak to her. He emphasized that he's worried she'll be emotionally manipulated by D-fam and that his gut is telling him something's fishy with Mandaar. She didn't pay heed to his concerns.

Pallavi being oblivious is being unacceptable but trust me in real, people go through worse manipulation. Here, this used to be her family once upon a time. Any woman would have a connect. 

I understand that reality looks very different and much worse for some people. I also understand her connect with D-fam. I simply don't understand her connect with Mandaar. Had he at least been her ex-boyfriend, then maybe. They met once, they hardly spoke, then he died for all intents and purposes, and now he turns up two years later. There is no emotional, mental, or physical connect there. Pallavi found her closure long ago, now she's trying to get closure for her parents but her Aai made it clear plenty of times that they can take it from here and sort out whatever's left of this mess on their own.

Side note: 

Mandaar's approach has been a cause for concern from the very beginning. Had he started off on the right foot with Raghav, then his gut wouldn't be telling him Mandaar is a kameena (btw, loved how Sai said that in yesterday's episode, his dialect kills me every time!). How is it that you're chummy with my wife, but dueling with me on the sidelines? That's bound to seem fishy! If Mandaar's intentions were noble, then he would ask for Pallavi's help but also remain cordial with Raghav. He could've gone up to RR, man to man, and said, "I need your wife's help to regain my memory." As ridiculous as that sounds, Raghav would respect that a lot more than these hide and seek games Mandaar's currently playing.

Besides, any sane person would question ke aise saath ghoomne phirne se aaj tak kiski yaadash waapis aayi hai bhala?! Why doesn't he want to spend more time with different members of his family and try to regain his memory of all those different facets of his life? Why is he only trying to regain his memory of being Pallavi's husband for all of 30 minutes!?

Anyway, great discussion here, thanks for engaging! ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: euphoric

This got to be one of the most balanced post on the forum... hi this is Sonia... would just like to add my bits to it. 

They say there is no bigger teacher than experience. 

He was a teenager when he misplaced his trust on a wrong man. The result was, a decade of loneliness and self-loathing. His wounded soul doesn't believe he is worthy of love. A man parched for love is bound to be territorial because it hasn't come easily to him. Result, raw emotions, sharp instincts and impulsive carnage. It was Mandar who was scared of Pallavi knowing about the challenge. But by hiding it from Pallavi, Raghav fell for Mandar's bait. Raghav confronts, doesn't hide. But he did this time. The player was played! He was skeptical of revealing the truth to her, yes... because he has fought all his battles alone. He is not accustomed to allies and thus didn't find his faith to include her in this fight? Can he be judged?? No! He acted in self preservation and we all flip in desperation. 

Pallavi might have craved for a normal family all her life. She might have missed her parents. She was devoid of that warmth. Thus, when married at an early age, she would have sought the comfort of a family. I don't think she married Mandar, she actually married his family and committed herself to them. When she called her in laws Aai Baba, it was a promise to keep. No matter how dysfunctional the family be, it's not easy to shun them. Especially for a person like Pallavi. She is not judgmental or someone who holds grudges. Had that been the case, Raghvi would have been impossible. Pallavi for certain feels indebted to people who took her in as their own after the death of their son. She have never experienced the horrid color of deceit. She is naive and yet to realize that, all that glitters is not gold. Ofcourse girls do have instincts but unfortunately predators are master manipulators and at times the most trusted clan members. If Raghav can fall for Mandar's game than why can't Pallavi fall for his emotional drama? Can we judge her? No... she is trying to bring happiness to a place she has called her home. She is not dumb but for sure acting like a fool here. Do we not act stupid at times? 

The situation has overwhelmed them both and both are acting according to their perspectives. Tbh duniyadaari dono ki samajh ke Bahar hai... they are both emotionally driven people. But the good thing is Raghav acknowledged his insecurity and was quick to mend the bridge. Pallavi tried standing up to doctor Ramya. It will only be a matter of time for the fizz to settle and things to be clear. They have chosen their priorities and it's a test of their faith. This track will eventually help both of them to evolve as people as well as a couple. 

This was really nice analysis Sonia .