Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I agree nandini made mistake by accepting anupama’s command to help pakhi. Nandini needed to refuse anupama’s command and should ask her to go and help her bratty daughter on your own.

But if someone is offering help, you can simply say NO without using rude language. Why pakhi can’t say simply “NO” word to nandini for help? Agar uske simply no ke baad bhi nandini nahi jati toh itna arrogance dikhana chahiye aivey chalu ho Jane ka koi matlab nahi tha.

MIL ki wakaalat gair ladki ne bilkul nahi kiya wohi toh muje sabse zyada accha laga 😆Ulta anupama ko mooh pe bol diya ki aapke beti ko bahot pehle chata marna chahiye tha😆Gair ladki ke firm tone par anupama ki shakal dekhne layak ho gayi thi 😆Glad kisi ne to anupama ko mooh par bola ki apki ladki badi badtmeez and senseless hai😆Kinjal ne bhi anupama mataji ke mooh par bola ki ladki badi bigdi hui hai 😆

Acha hai none of daughter in law ne anupama ki parenting and over flowing mamta ki taarif  kiya and mother India ke samne bratty sis in law ko choti Kavya bhi bola, badtameez bhi bola and anupama ko barso pehle thappad marna chahiye tha yeh bhi bola. 

On point 

Agreed to whatever u said 

Nandini at last said whatever we audience want someone to say to Pakhi. Also I simply don't understant ITV logic of these grown up people as childish ones who can be manupulated easily that too against their own family. 

It is annoying. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rein123

Pakhi may be bratty and stupid but Nandini is supposedly smart right and she knows how pakhi would have reacted. Pakhi did not insult nandini directly, all she said was remote control waali something in reference to anupama, it was Nandini who then tried to correct Pakhi saying she is becoming quite insolent towards her mother and etc. like why the hell does she care? on top of that instead of taking the hint and leaving she was trying to assert her non existent authority over Pakhi. This way she will become even worse than kavya.

Point is why she trying to be a mediator and forcing her opinions on pakhi here? 

Lekin Pakhi ko agar help nahi lena tha toh simple NO bolna chahiye tha. Remote control etc etc chalu ho Jana toh extremely senseless lag raha tha . Koi help ke liye offer de and tumko woh insan pasand nahi hai toh no thanks help nahi chahiye itna bolna kafi hota hai. Isme tum remote control ho, yeh ho , woh ho aise pagal jaise chalu ho kar faltu ka bakwas nahi start karna chahiye tha. 

Regarding the point about trying to be a mediator, I had already said nandini made mistake by accepting anupama’s command . Abhi ek galti kiya hai and agar woh bratty ne jo senseless remote control wala bakwas start kiya tha uska jawab usko choti Kavya bol kar nahi deti toh kya fark reh jata anupama and nandini mai ?!

I am happy nandini ne anupama ke jaise pakhi ke sath soori soori drama nahi kiya and Maa-beti dono ko acche se sunaya 🤢

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I disagree with you TM. Pakhi is spoiled brat who should've been slapped by parents. She has zero manners. I literally hate her selfish self centered character. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Lekin Pakhi ko agar help nahi lena tha toh simple NO bolna chahiye tha. Remote control etc etc chalu ho Jana toh extremely senseless lag raha tha . Koi help ke liye offer de and tumko woh insan pasand nahi hai toh no thanks help nahi chahiye itna bolna kafi hota hai. Isme tum remote control ho, yeh ho , woh ho aise pagal jaise chalu ho kar faltu ka bakwas nahi start karna chahiye tha. 

Regarding the point about trying to be a mediator, I had already said nandini made mistake by accepting anupama’s command . Abhi ek galti kiya hai and agar woh bratty ne jo senseless remote control wala bakwas start kiya tha uska jawab usko choti Kavya bol kar nahi deti toh kya fark reh jata anupama and nandini mai ?!

I am happy nandini ne anupama ke jaise pakhi ke sath soori soori drama nahi kiya and Maa-beti dono ko acche se sunaya 🤢

That remote control remark was for anupama not nandini, It was remote control mahanta, khud nahi aa saki toh tumhe bhej diya, door se hi mahaan ban rahi hai to which Nandini replied I hope woh tumhe remote control se chaata bhi bhej de. What was the need to say that? Who is she to say that to her and by what right did she say that to Pakhi? Just leave if you already know how Pakhi would have reacted. Why is she trying to act like her mother and father that even threatening her with violence? Nandini went to pakhi not the other way round, Pakhi toh was just ignoring them along with Anupama.

Aur Nandini se toh yeh pehle hi chidd thi hai after Kavya's instigation. Also Pakhi herself had told Anupama she doesn't want her help right before the practice so why Nandini is interfering and arguing further? If she fails in the event she will blame Nandini for sure saying she ruined her peace of mind and concentration. Just Pakhi her space till things get better instead of hounding her with extra unwanted gyaan. 

Edited by Rein123 - 2 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilwali89

I disagree with you TM. Pakhi is spoiled brat who should've been slapped by parents. She has zero manners. I literally hate her selfish self centered character. 

So you believe in spanking your kids as a corrective measure. Sorry but Spanking doesn't help instead when the children grow into adults and parents grow old the Children then start spanking and physically abusing their parents as pay back. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Just love Nandini when she hit back to Anupama's spoiled brat Pakhi and liked the part Nandini told Anupama she should have slapped her.

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree Nandini was in the wrong, she has no right to discipline her and calling Shah house her house was not justified either. Its dumb that rather than the parents its the bhai and babhi's who are trying to discipline Paakhi. No, Paakhi is wrong, but what these young generation doesnt realize is that the more you gang up on her the more she will dislike your. They are actually causing her to distance herself from them

Kinju and Nandini definitely need to back off, Summer needs to tone down his gyaan and yelling at Paakhi. Anupama need to step up to her take her in a room and explain that she cant go around being a brat.

Edited by lopli - 2 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nandini lost her temper like any nice person trying to help 

Pakhi has been acting like a complete bitsh for many episodes now. She treats her mom like dirt and has been rude to Kinjal many times 

To be quite blunt AnuRaj did a crap job with her. Anu refuses to show Pakhi the mirror or have an adult conversation with her regarding her behaviour. Van too busy with his cafe and doesn't want to deal.with raising a teen 

No one...guest or family member..should put up with that kind of shit behaviour 

I don't agree with Nandi line about the slap but rest was pretty spot on. No she isn't a member of the family but has treated them a lot more like family than Pakhi has 

Family isn't defined by blood relations...many definitions exist nowadays 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Annie_13

Nandini crossed her limits according to me. Technically it's not Nandini's house. She can't say get lost to Pakhi. If Pakhi doesn't want her help she should have left. Instead of giving gyan. If you talk in this tone antagonizing someone you can never make them realize their mistake. And who the hell is she to tell anupama that she should have slapped Pakhi. Kinjal ka to samajh mein ata hai but Nandini definitely overreacted.

Pakhi was insinuating in a casual tone, Nandini could have give it back to her in that tone and leave. There was no need to start telling pakhi that she needs a slap. Rude and was not required.

Couldn't agree more! Nandini could have avoided all those words - stupid, commonsense,get lost etc. She was way over the line there. 

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Nandini lost her temper like any nice person trying to help 

Pakhi has been acting like a complete bitsh for many episodes now. She treats her mom like dirt and has been rude to Kinjal many times 

To be quite blunt AnuRaj did a crap job with her. Anu refuses to show Pakhi the mirror or have an adult conversation with her regarding her behaviour. Van too busy with his cafe and doesn't want to deal.with raising a teen 

No one...guest or family member..should put up with that kind of shit behaviour 

I don't agree with Nandi line about the slap but rest was pretty spot on. No she isn't a member of the family but has treated them a lot more like family than Pakhi has 

Family isn't defined by blood relations...many definitions exist nowadays 

Nandini is Only Samar, Anupama and Kinjal's family not the family of other Shah members. Pakhi doesn’t accept her as family. She even said "jab bhabi and all ban jaogi tab bolna". My point being, you don’t become a family by forcing someone. And besides the house is definitely not nandini's. It's Pakhi's house.  Wrong place for her to give gyan. When you forcefully enter into someone else's private space and give unsolicited advice, It's not called disciplining.It's called gundagiri. It's stupid and illogical.   

Telling pakhi to get lost was height of stupidity.