Nandini was rude and it wasn’t required

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nandini crossed her limits according to me. Technically it's not Nandini's house. She can't say get lost to Pakhi. If Pakhi doesn't want her help she should have left. Instead of giving gyan. If you talk in this tone antagonizing someone you can never make them realize their mistake. And who the hell is she to tell anupama that she should have slapped Pakhi. Kinjal ka to samajh mein ata hai but Nandini definitely overreacted.

Pakhi was insinuating in a casual tone, Nandini could have give it back to her in that tone and leave. There was no need to start telling pakhi that she needs a slap. Rude and was not required.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Potato_couch thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annie_13

Nandini crossed her limits according to me. Technically it's not Nandini's house. She can't say get lost to Pakhi. If Pakhi doesn't want her help she should have left. Instead of giving gyan. If you talk in this tone antagonizing someone you can never make them realize their mistake. And who the hell is she to tell anupama that she should have slapped Pakhi. Kinjal ka to samajh mein ata hai but Nandini definitely overreacted.

Pakhi was insinuating in a casual tone, Nandini could have give it back to her in that tone and leave. There was no need to start telling pakhi that she needs a slap. Rude and was not required.

I think Nandini lost her temper with Pakhi, and that is why she said the things she said. I mean they are not logical but I completely understand why she snapped. Didn't Pakhi say "get lost" first? Pakhi is such an immature brat, Nandini is right lol, she should have been disciplined better. Nandini considers Anupama her mom right? I too tell my mom that she should have disciplined my sister more when she acted out in her childhood. I don't think it's wrong for me to say so? 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just loved nandini today. Lol bratty daughter ko choti Kavya bol kar tagda reply kiya and mast get out bhi bola.

Aisi badtameez bratty hypocrite sister in law ke sath aisa he karna chahiye because bratty ke maa-baap toh koi action lene se rahi so better to become your own advocate in front of bratty people.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago
Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink_doughnut

I think Nandini lost her temper with Pakhi, and that is why she said the things she said. I mean they are not logical but I completely understand why she snapped. Didn't Pakhi say "get lost" first? Pakhi is such an immature brat, Nandini is right lol, she should have been disciplined better. Nandini considers Anupama her mom right? I too tell my mom that she should have disciplined my sister more when she acted out in her childhood. I don't think it's wrong for me to say so? 

She said get lost when Nandini was giving the unsolicited advice. I usually don't like pakhi but today I felt she wasn’t the one to start the fight. 

It was Nandini. Who was a bit entitled. She considers her mom but Anu is not her mom. Neither Nandini nor Anu is right. Samar was on point. Anu shouldn’t worry so much about Pakhi. Event kharab hone do.            

Annie_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I just loved nandini today. Lol bratty daughter ko choti Kavya bol kar tagda reply kiya and mast get out bhi bola.

Aisi badtameez bratty hypocrite sister in law ke sath aisa he karna chahiye because bratty ke maa-baap toh koi action lene se rahi so better to become your own advocate in front of bratty people.

Tagra jawab deke she actually pushed Pakhi to become like Kavya more. And pakhi isn’t Nandini's sister in law. Pakhi doesn’t even consider her family. Pakhi was already insecure and nandini made it worse.  Ma baap ka action koi bhi gair ladki ko lene ka haq nahi hai. No matter how evil one is, no has the right to say get lost from one's own house. There's a place and way of saying things. poking nose in someone else's business maks no sense.  

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Annie_13

Tagra jawab deke she actually pushed Pakhi to become like Kavya more. And pakhi isn’t Nandini's sister in law. Pakhi doesn’t even consider her family. Pakhi was already insecure and nandini made it worse.  Ma baap ka action koi bhi gair ladki ko lene ka haq nahi hai. No matter how evil one is, no has the right to say get lost from one's own house. There's a place and way of saying things. poking nose in someone else's business maks no sense.  

Pakhi already choti kavya bann chuki hai so better aisi bratty sister in law ko tagda jawab diya jaye.

Actually problem is yaha sahi log chup rehte hai and bratty log pura time bakwas karte hai that's the reason bratty logo ka itne din se nonsense chal raha hai.

Kisi external force ki zarurat he nahi hai, pakhi herself is enough for her bratty behavior skill set and so called bestie jaap. 

Agar gair ladki ko honewali sister in law arrogance dikhaye with the word aa gayi mummy ki so and so then gair ladki should not wait for bratty sister in law's parents to come and reply. Gair ladki has all the rights to become advocate for herself against bratty sister in law.

Regarding poking nose, bratty sister in law needs to control her gutter mouth first and unnecessarily no will take anyone's gutter.

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think it's just pakhis previous misbehavior  resulted that  Nandini snapped

If pakhi just said no thank u I don't need ur help like she does Nandini would not have snapped ....but pakhi again started being disrespectful to her mother n Nandini by calling her anu's remote (I think that's what she called her right?)

Nobody needs unnecessary advice or help....but if someone does come for ur help n u don't want it for any reason just say NO.....there is no reason for being brat 

Ya n after that things escalated 

Edited by sushups - 2 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think nandini's outburst was justified, She politely offered her help but it was pakhi who insulted and misbehaved with her. Pakhi is arrogant and self obsessed who keep on  insulting and fighting with everyone in the house.  If pakhi say anything disrespectful  to Nandini then obviously she can't keep mum, she has to speak for herself and nobody should take any shit from pakhi.  

Annie_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Pakhi already choti kavya bann chuki hai so better aisi bratty sister in law ko tagda jawab diya jaye.

Actually problem is yaha sahi log chup rehte hai and bratty log pura time bakwas karte hai that's the reason bratty logo ka itne din se nonsense chal raha hai.

Kisi external force ki zarurat he nahi hai, pakhi herself is enough for her bratty behavior skill set and so called bestie jaap. 

Agar gair ladki ko honewali sister in law arrogance dikhaye with the word aa gayi mummy ki so and so then gair ladki should not wait for bratty sister in law's parents to come and reply. Gair ladki has all the rights to become advocate for herself against bratty sister in law.

Regarding poking nose, bratty sister in law needs to control her gutter mouth first and unnecessarily no will take anyone's gutter.

She was invading gutter mouth's privacy. So the brattiness in this case was well deserved. If you know something is gutter then you should stay from it. Poking gutter is the hight of stupidity and it was gutter's space.  

Btw Gutter have not yet pretended to be someone's friend in order to conceal the affair with their husband. And gutter did have an external force from Kavya to behave the way she's behaving. That gutter is not an adult yet, if kinjal under the influence can misbehave with anupama then gutter wasn’t even a nice human to deal with. Saying Gutter is choti kavya is like comparing pure evil with the epitome of pure stupid.                      

Edited by Annie_13 - 2 years ago
Annie_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

I think nandini's outburst was justified, She politely offered her help but it was pakhi who insulted and misbehaved with her. Pakhi is arrogant and self obsessed who keep on  insulting and fighting with everyone in the house.  If pakhi say anything disrespectful  to Nandini then obviously she can't keep mum, she has to speak for herself and nobody should take any shit from pakhi.  

She didn’t only speak for herself. She also invaded someone else's privacy. Everyone knew Pakhi will be reacting this way. It's like a bael mujhe mar and then when it happens complain and give bekar ka gyan to bael who isn’t gonna change her ways.