Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

because the all the brats never ever been told the difference between right and wrong since their child hood so there is no point of saying it now just to get more attention to poor and mahan lecturers Anupama.

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not everyone is Anupama to tolerate the bratty behaviour of Pakhi... Kinjal and Nandini were absolutely right in saying what they said.... Its Anupama's fault that she sent Nandini to help her good for nothing brat. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Not everyone is Anupama to tolerate the bratty behaviour of Pakhi... Kinjal and Nandini were absolutely right in saying what they said.... Its Anupama's fault that she sent Nandini to help her good for nothing brat. 

Exactly it’s anupama ‘s fault who sent nandini to help her good for nothing brat.

I wish nandini had straightly said no to anupama and asked her to go to her bratty daughter for the sake of your overflowing mamta.

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

As I've mentioned before, She could have give it back to Pakhi in the same tone pakhi used, didn’t have to raise her tone higher.      

She should stop behaving like Anupama, bekar ka gyan when it isn’t your business, listening to what your MIL says no matter how stupid it is.   Of course it was anupama's fault. And It's the responsiblity of Anuapam to teach manners to Pakhi not nandini's job. That's where she crossed the limits and seemed entitled. Only Anupama and Samar thinks of her as a familiar and she should remember that and be in her limits. Going to help Pakhi was so foolish. 

Just because I feel Nandini was wrong today and have a different perspective doesn’t mean I'm defending Pakhi.        

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nandini simply came to offer help. If Pakhi didn't want it, then she should have said a simple "No" and ended the matter there. Instead Pakhi first insulted both Anupama and Nandini. That is when Nandini reacted. Just because that brat's parents don't discipline her doesn't mean others will tolerate her behavior. She behaves rudely with everyone except her father and her so-called bestie. No one will tolerate that sort of attitude. I am glad Nandini gave it back to that brat along with Kinjal and Samar. Wish someone would have given a slap or two too.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pakhi is a rude selfish moron!! I’m siding with Nandni. My god, Anupama and Vanraj are pathetic parents. 

I can’t stand Pakhi. She’s all about herself. Everything has to be about her. I hope she loses the event. She needs a lesson in humility and basic manners. 
why the hell does Anu cry at everything. Good lord, I’m a mom and if my child says I hate you all, I know exactly how to deal with him. This walking on eggshells isn’t the way. 
sometimes a mom has to show tough love. 
Everything Nandini said was correct. Pakhi doesn’t have the basic manners to talk. Nandini was only trying to help. She could have refused politely but no!! She definitely needs a slap or two but for now she needs a tough life lesson. 
People should stop enabling her. That’s the worst you can do for a person. A

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago
Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hate how everything is about taking sides and taking one way path. People are more scrupulous about manners than what's right and what's wrong. Idk how can people support someone to be treated like that in their own space. It's like the space is only reserved for good people. 

If so called good people have no respect for someone's privacy( be it good or evil) are they even good people?

Evil in pakhi's case was definitely instigated and Anupama and Nandini is Making it worse with their "goodness".

Itna mahanta kyu? Kya ho gaya agar ek bacchi ka event kharab gaya to? She made a choice, to be fooled by the same woman twice. Let her be, let her face all the repercussions. Why temper with her? 

This overflowing mahanta is getting disgusting. Zarurat ke time pe strict nahi hotein aur phir privacy ki respect nahi kartein.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Pakhi already choti kavya bann chuki hai so better aisi bratty sister in law ko tagda jawab diya jaye.

Actually problem is yaha sahi log chup rehte hai and bratty log pura time bakwas karte hai that's the reason bratty logo ka itne din se nonsense chal raha hai.

Kisi external force ki zarurat he nahi hai, pakhi herself is enough for her bratty behavior skill set and so called bestie jaap. 

Agar gair ladki ko honewali sister in law arrogance dikhaye with the word aa gayi mummy ki so and so then gair ladki should not wait for bratty sister in law's parents to come and reply. Gair ladki has all the rights to become advocate for herself against bratty sister in law.

Regarding poking nose, bratty sister in law needs to control her gutter mouth first and unnecessarily no will take anyone's gutter.

What tagda jawaab? Who the hell is nandini to go and ask Pakhi to get lost? Whether she becomes a choti Kavya or dusri rakhi it's Pakhi's house and choice not Nandini's. What is Nandini's problem? Why does Anupama's minions want everyone to become her devotees and treat her like a God? Instead of sending Nandini she should have gone herself or just forgotten about it. People say Rakhi is controlling, but look at Anupama's army, they are doing the same thing, say anything against her and they start pouncing on people who they disagree with, and why are they even bothering Pakhi, she was just minding her own business, it was nandini who went interfered with her.

Gair ladki doesn't even have the common sense that if someone is not interested in arguing with them or listening to their gyaan then she should simply back off instead of doing her yet to be MIL's waqaalat.  

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rein123

What tagda jawaab? Who the hell is nandini to go and ask Pakhi to get lost? Whether she becomes a choti Kavya or dusri rakhi it's Pakhi's house and choice not Nandini's. What is Nandini's problem? Why does Anupama's minions want everyone to become her devotees and treat her like a God? Instead of sending Nandini she should have gone herself or just forgotten about it. People say Rakhi is controlling, but look at Anupama's army, they are doing the same thing, say anything against her and they start pouncing on people who they disagree with, and why are they even bothering Pakhi, she was just minding her own business, it was nandini who went interfered with her.

Gair ladki doesn't even have the common sense that if someone is not interested in arguing with them or listening to their gyaan then she should simply back off instead of doing her yet to be MIL's waqaalat.  

I agree nandini made mistake by accepting anupama’s command to help pakhi. Nandini needed to refuse anupama’s command and should ask her to go and help her bratty daughter on your own.

But if someone is offering help, you can simply say NO without using rude language. Why pakhi can’t say simply “NO” word to nandini for help? Agar uske simply no ke baad bhi nandini nahi jati toh itna arrogance dikhana chahiye aivey chalu ho Jane ka koi matlab nahi tha.

MIL ki wakaalat gair ladki ne bilkul nahi kiya wohi toh muje sabse zyada accha laga 😆Ulta anupama ko mooh pe bol diya ki aapke beti ko bahot pehle chata marna chahiye tha😆Gair ladki ke firm tone par anupama ki shakal dekhne layak ho gayi thi 😆Glad kisi ne to anupama ko mooh par bola ki apki ladki badi badtmeez and senseless hai😆Kinjal ne bhi anupama mataji ke mooh par bola ki ladki badi bigdi hui hai 😆

Acha hai none of daughter in law ne anupama ki parenting and over flowing mamta ki taarif  kiya and mother India ke samne bratty sis in law ko choti Kavya bhi bola, badtameez bhi bola and anupama ko barso pehle thappad marna chahiye tha yeh bhi bola. 

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I agree nandini made mistake by accepting anupama’s command to help pakhi. Nandini needed to refuse anupama’s command and should ask her to go and help her bratty daughter on your own.

But if someone is offering help, you can simply say NO without using rude language. Why pakhi can’t say simply “NO” word to nandini for help? Agar uske simply no ke baad bhi nandini nahi jati toh itna arrogance dikhana chahiye aivey chalu ho Jane ka koi matlab nahi tha.

MIL ki wakaalat gair ladki ne bilkul nahi kiya wohi toh muje sabse zyada accha laga 😆Ulta anupama ko mooh pe bol diya ki aapke beti ko bahot pehle chata marna chahiye tha😆Gair ladki ke firm tone par anupama ki shakal dekhne layak ho gayi thi 😆Glad kisi ne to anupama ko mooh par bola ki apki ladki badi badtmeez and senseless hai😆Kinjal ne bhi anupama mataji ke mooh par bola ki ladki badi bigdi hui hai 😆

Acha hai none of daughter in law ne anupama ki parenting and over flowing mamta ki taarif  kiya and mother India ke samne bratty sis in law ko choti Kavya bhi bola, badtameez bhi bola and anupama ko barso pehle thappad marna chahiye tha yeh bhi bola. 

Pakhi may be bratty and stupid but Nandini is supposedly smart right and she knows how pakhi would have reacted. Pakhi did not insult nandini directly, all she said was remote control waali something in reference to anupama, it was Nandini who then tried to correct Pakhi saying she is becoming quite insolent towards her mother and etc. like why the hell does she care? on top of that instead of taking the hint and leaving she was trying to assert her non existent authority over Pakhi. This way she will become even worse than kavya.

Point is why she trying to be a mediator and forcing her opinions on pakhi here?