Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Akash trying to tell geet to stay away from Maan as it is beneath their status. But of course geet does not want to talk about Maan. He is the only one who was there for her.  He gave her the confidence back and kept her alive 

Maan trying g to get the info from her knowing probably it’s about him

but good genus there for her. She neeed that 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Richa

Hope you are feeling much better, take care

thanks for the pm and update

Part 9

Marvellous update… amazing written 

So Maaneet's relationship is not hidden from anyone

liked that Geet was aware that Aakash was up to something

so Aakash speaks to Geet about Maan

Geet's reaction was anticipated

great that she told Aakash that he has no right to interfere in her personal life

Geet's anger with Avantika is reasonable

well she does not accept Avantika as her mom 

Aakash is more concerned about their status than Geet

hate that he called Maan a gutter worm and accuses him of taking advantage of Geet

not surprised with Geet's outburst

good response from Geet

it was Maan that was there for when she needed support and not her family

he helped her and took care of her

Geet's anger is understandable

glad she warned Aakash

loved that Maan assures and consoles Geet

as expected Maan is concerned about Geet

he cannot see Geet in pain

well she stops Maan confronting Aakash

adore Geet's confession

he wants to know what Aakash said

but Geet does not want to tell him

pleased that she is happy with Maan and forgets her pain

passionate moments

Maan's anger has not simmered

update when you are fine

take care

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Akash had no right to call Maan a gutter worm. That should be reserved for their mother. Maan is being judged for being poor. Look at Avantika. She resorted to murder just because of money. Being rich did not give her better morals. Everyone forgave her because the cost would be too high. Thats all that matters to them. Money and their name. Who cares how Geet felt and what she went through.

Maan does not like her family hurting her over and over, breaking her each time. One of these days, he will explode.

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

First read part 8

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Maan is gutter worm for Geet family and for Geet her mom not even exist 

So once and for all Geet should marry Maan and close this topic 

Maan too can't see her like this they hurting her not understanding her POV so Geet have to take big decision 

What is Maan background y he have only his grandfather 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Maaneet come back

Akash say geet he want to talk to her alone 

Geet say maan wait for her in her cabin

Akash say he happy geet got the contract 

Akash say geet forgive her mom and leave maan

Geet angry on akash

Geet come to cabin

Seeing geet in pain maan asked wt happen 

But geet not say anything 

She want to forget all

Waiting for next update 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part-9 

Nice update..

Commented on blog..

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 9 

Like seriously....... Aakash has the audacity to question geet’s relationship with maan !!!! He is worried about their so called image in society & thinks maan is beneath them ....... a gutter worm 😡

Maan is by any means a far superior human being than any of geet’s family !! Not only did her mother try to murder her but the whole family forgave her like it was nothing & let her re-enter their lives like nothing happened  !! Did they even think for one minute the magnitude of the situation!! She did not just commit small little blunder or crime that could be easily forgiven but it was full fledged premeditated attempted murder of her own flesh & blood .... her daughter!!! Don’t get me wrong di I am a very caring & forgiving person but her mother’s actions are unforgivable!!! She should of been punished !!! And by no means been able to re-enter everyone’s lives like nothing ever happened. By allowing her in their lives again , her family just condoned  her actions , like trying to murder geet was no big deal !!! 😡

Well that is the message they sent & instead of trying to support geet through this very traumatic & earth shattering situation..... they abandoned her w/o thinking of her emotions & feelings !! Poor geet was & still is so vulnerable with her mom’s betrayal & then her family’s betrayal by supporting her mom..... her whole life was derailed ....... think about it, her mother , her nurturer wanted her dead & her immediate family thinks it is no big deal . What kind of message did that relay to geet ?? That her life is worthless..??.... she has no value ?? ..... no one loves her ??? 

Where was Aakash & his family when geet attempted suicide ??? Where were they when her world crumbled ??? They are concerned about her now when she is with maan ?? Without this so called gutter worm .... she would not be alive today ...

And now maan once again is comforting a distraught geet ...... he cannot see her in pain ......... their actions speak volumes of what they cannot say ........  they pour out their emotions to each other & comfort one another . 

I believe geet’s family will never her Rest In Peace ...,,,,can she marry maan & live separately & run the company w/o their interference??? 

I apologize di , I get really riled up sometimes when things are unjust ...., I forget it is just a story 😆..... but that is b/c your writing is just that good that I lose myself in your stories 

Thank you di 🤗

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Part 9 

Like seriously....... Aakash has the audacity to question geet’s relationship with maan !!!! He is worried about their so called image in society & thinks maan is beneath them ....... a gutter worm 😡

Maan is by any means a far superior human being than any of geet’s family !! Not only did her mother try to murder her but the whole family forgave her like it was nothing & let her re-enter their lives like nothing happened  !! Did they even think for one minute the magnitude of the situation!! She did not just commit small little blunder or crime that could be easily forgiven but it was full fledged premeditated attempted murder of her own flesh & blood .... her daughter!!! Don’t get me wrong di I am a very caring & forgiving person but her mother’s actions are unforgivable!!! She should of been punished !!! And by no means been able to re-enter everyone’s lives like nothing ever happened. By allowing her in their lives again , her family just condoned  her actions , like trying to murder geet was no big deal !!! 😡

Well that is the message they sent & instead of trying to support geet through this very traumatic & earth shattering situation..... they abandoned her w/o thinking of her emotions & feelings !! Poor geet was & still is so vulnerable with her mom’s betrayal & then her family’s betrayal by supporting her mom..... her whole life was derailed ....... think about it, her mother , her nurturer wanted her dead & her immediate family thinks it is no big deal . What kind of message did that relay to geet ?? That her life is worthless..??.... she has no value ?? ..... no one loves her ??? 

Where was Aakash & his family when geet attempted suicide ??? Where were they when her world crumbled ??? They are concerned about her now when she is with maan ?? Without this so called gutter worm .... she would not be alive today ...

And now maan once again is comforting a distraught geet ...... he cannot see her in pain ......... their actions speak volumes of what they cannot say ........  they pour out their emotions to each other & comfort one another . 

I believe geet’s family will never her Rest In Peace ...,,,,can she marry maan & live separately & run the company w/o their interference??? 

I apologize di , I get really riled up sometimes when things are unjust ...., I forget it is just a story 😆..... but that is b/c your writing is just that good that I lose myself in your stories 

Thank you di 🤗

Don't say sorry sweety.... I always love to read your thoughts ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Akash comes to met geet and told her to forgive her mom and leave maan 

Cant he see his sister pain they really selfish they have more importancevon family fake prestige 

Geet is hurt maan get angry to see her condition 

Maan goes to teach a lesson to akash but geet stops him

Poor geet feeling bad for her her family don't care how their attitude hurt her so much

Thank for pw di 😊update soon

Edited by cutical - 2 years ago