Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Geet have to face Handa family in party it's business party she can't even ignore 

Geet want him in party with him he make her understand he is no match to her both were from different backgrounds 

Her family never accept him he knows ppl around them start whispering but he doesn't bother  until Geet get effect 

Geet try to avoid her parents but they try to come close to to her at last she left and in out house she get some peace but Maan want her to take proper treatment to get rid of her past he can't undo whatever just happened 

He taking care of her she's so disturbed after party

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks a lot for pm n pw

commented on blog

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Geet know maan angry with her

Handa throwing party 

Geet want to go there handa official party 

Geet ready for party 

Seeing geet dress maan asked r u wearing the revealing dress 

Maan take her to the party and leave her But geet want to maan join her to party 

But maan say no

Geet dad trying to talk to geet 

Rudra friend come to talk to her and introduce his son Rahul to geet

Geet mom want to talk to geet 

But geet trying to avoid her

Maaneet come to home 

Geet drunk she want maan 

Maan not obey her

Geet angry with him and slapped him

Maan say geet need medical need

Waiting for next update 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 10

Commented on blog 

Amiahangar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update

Geet knows Maan is angry on her.. And Maan heard whispering about them but he didn’t cared about that until Geet is happy.. In morning Geet went to handa’s party, and Maan was outside the mansion waiting for Geet. Geet's parents tried to talk to her but she didn’t listen them.. I think Geet's parents want Geet to marry Rahul and Geet knew their planning that's why she goes from there. Maaneet reached to Handa mansion and Geet is very angry and shown it on Maan.. And bear it bcoz he knew about Geet's condition and wanted to cure Geet.

Waiting to know how Maan convince Geet to go to doctor

Thanks for the pm dear

Waiting for next update 🙂🤠😉

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 10 

My heart still goes out to geet 

Not only did she have to endure so much but she still has to continue enduring it especially since she cannot avoid her immediate family ......... it is like continuing to put salt on her wounds .......’& now there is a Rahul ????

Why do I smell something fishy ???? Are geet’s family Trying to set up geet with Rahul ??!!?! 

I am so glad that maan is supportive & trying to help geet but he had finally reAlized that geet needs professional help

Thank you 

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Geet don't want to fir her business she attended the party where she have to face them

She is again upset and depressed   snd drunk a little she came back to out house she took her Frusration on maan but maan knows she is not in her senses

But i think its high time maam show her sime pyscharist to consell her bcz in this way she will be always hurt bcz of her family  this time maan should take the matter in his own hands bcz her family is always behind her to trouble her lets see what happens next

Thanks for pw di 😊update sooon

Edited by cutical - 1 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cutical

Geet don't want to fir her business she attended the party where she have to face them

She is again upset and depressed   snd drunk a little she came back to out house she took her Frusration on maan but maan knows she is not in her senses

But i think its high time maam show her sime pyscharist to consell her bcz in this way she will be always hurt bcz of her family  this time maan should take the matter in his own hands bcz her family is always behind her to trouble her lets see what happens next

Thanks for pw di 😊update sooon

Sweety please make space in your inbox...

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gurti_Maaneet

Sweety please make space in your inbox...

I make  a space in my inbox  di thanks  waiting for pm

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 10

Whoa 😮 this is some serious.... I really don't know how to put it in words... Going on here... Maan and Geet's relationship even though it's weird and they're in odd situations still there is a thing called love in them.... It shows in everything they do be it anything Maan's possessiveness and protectiveness or even Geet's anger pain or both of their sadness they're still very much in love... And her family is really a pain in the a$$.... People don't wanna talk so leave them be... But no they have to meddle in people's lives and matters to make themselves feel superior and s**t so yeah they're super annoying....  And I really don't think such Man exist out of fiction.... Who's willing to do anything for his love and mind if I say nevermind even a bloody punching bag so she could vent out her anger and pain then be her shoulder to cry her sorrow and betrayal and backstabbing.... Really loved this Di.... 🤗

❤️