Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

And salman choose private life, that's why notice will be sent to krk

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree that they made a choice to make their lives public but the things said to the stars since last year is beyond trolling...linking their names to murder. Linking their make to SSR so called murder. God bless his soul. Bringing their kids and family members into the mud. Its disgusting. Some YouTubers are making own fake stories and some people are fools enough to actually believe it. Like there was a YouTuber who didn't want Kareena to play Sita, kept saying disgusting words about her. Also said that a Muslim man wife can't play a Hindu Sita...i mean what rubbish was that? Since when people started to see an actor race, religion or caste to play any role? Police and CBI hasn't mentioned anything linking Shilpa Shetty to her husband Raj case but YouTubers, people on social media and media are again being judge and investigators. We all have to wait for the end of any case to make an opinion or judgement.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ktptalks

I agree that they made a choice to make their lives public but the things said to the stars since last year is beyond trolling...linking their names to murder. Linking their make to SSR so called murder. God bless his soul. Bringing their kids and family members into the mud. Its disgusting. Some YouTubers are making own fake stories and some people are fools enough to actually believe it. Like there was a YouTuber who didn't want Kareena to play Sita, kept saying disgusting words about her. Also said that a Muslim man wife can't play a Hindu Sita...i mean what rubbish was that? Since when people started to see an actor race, religion or caste to play any role? Police and CBI hasn't mentioned anything linking Shilpa Shetty to her husband Raj case but YouTubers, people on social media and media are again being judge and investigators. We all have to wait for the end of any case to make an opinion or judgement.

Welcome to Modi's India. This is the new normal.

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Welcome to Modi's India. This is the new normal.

I don't know much about politics. If this is happening is horrible. One YouTuber and her guest was even saying that Shilpa judges a dance show..maybe from there she might be taking the kids for her husband's business.which itself is horrible. How can anyone say or think even that? For Kareena the people in an another video was saying how can Kareena even demand money to play Sita? Did all the actress who played Sita worked for free? 

Edited by Ktptalks - 2 years ago

actully people watching these kind of rubbish in the name of entertianment and give the bhav to these kinds of fraud ..... for some political motivated people this is best opportunity to called welcome to modi india...

if you go by the daily news you will find there is so many cases where muslim men change their identity to just make the relationship with hindu women.... even some of hindu women lost their lives due LOVE JIHAD. These kind of sentiment these youtuber cash through their religious video...

but irnoy is if the goverment start action on these kind of people the same people those are giving statement like welcome to modi india will start crying bucket for Freedom of expression and my choice etc .   And this is again a opportunity to these people to call welcome to modi india...😆

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Which YouTuber was that?

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just because she chose public life does not mean media can kick her around. I don't know what the TV channels and press is saying about her for her to file a complaint against them. She has not been given a clean chit by Mumbai Police but neither has she been accused of anything, forget being charged. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shilpa wanted that media houses should not report anything related to this case, with her name being involved(name appearing in the article, not about her involvement in the case). Court refused it, as while she is not yet accused, but she isn't given clean chit either, so police/investigation reports will have her name, and those published in media are not defamatory.

If Silpa was actually concerned about defamation, she should have filed cases against individuals who were directly saying she was involved. Not media houses, who have while dramatized the situation, didn't accused her.

Edited by MujheMaarjaneDo - 2 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

And salman choose private life, that's why notice will be sent to krk

Silpa wanted to stop anyone from reporting the case, big difference between her case and Salman's case😆