Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Uh Duh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Once again…

It feels surreal to have world waking up to the fact you have been saying all along. Good morning people. 😆

Social Media ke Ghar der hai.. andher nahi.. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: etherealbeauty

Her skin tone is her aan-ban-shan😆 I have noticed most fair skinned indian girls are so proud of their skin colour. 

The reason for that is — fair skinned girls are treated like royalty even before lifting a finger in Indian society. 

For the rest of us, you are bhens looking until you become something. 

My own Kaki called me kali hai moti hai.. kaun shadi karega things. I come to USA, settled, Takes gifts for cousins when go back home. And she is like.. beta. I always knew you were very bright and capable. 😆 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Porcupine

Kareena is like, I am a very rich rich person from  Bollywood. So all the people around me have lower standard living than me and my big famous Bollywood family.

Now a days she is even more dumb asking pubic mat dekho hamari filme..

when did she say that

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mirage09

All her wannabe ass attitude aside, I couldn't get past with the way she walked up that stage..😵 So much for her so-called 'grace'. She looks all high here.

Funny to see these comments on her walk, since she herself used to mock Ash's walking style.

Says critic-director Khalid Mohamed " She's been her self-centric self since she was 14. If she found Aishwarya Rai's doll-like walk imitable, she wouldn't shy away from doing the Rai-strut across a hotel lobby at midnight. Onlookers would be in splits, she was a terrific mimic even if sister Karisma would warn her not to be rude."

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. 

-Oscar Wilde on Triple K

ru.qayyah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My goodness, Aishwarya looks so beautiful and elegant here.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I used to think the little boy played that role was srk's son. Because I read srk son won an award for something years ago. But srk is an outsider and watch younger kids becoming actors so he gives respect to others. Love srk his personality, his humor and charm is amazing

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hotchoco

I have a friend who had some distant connection to people who sponsor celebrity concerts in the US. She used to get to go backstage at some concerts. She said most actresses and rude and snobby. It’s not that they are outright mean but they will just look through you like you don’t even exist. They are in their own elitist bubble. The male stars are apparently a lot nicer.

My own view is that I think actresses are always scared that fans will get too close physically or touch them so they remain standoffish so people don’t dare to feel comfortable with them. 

I can understand if they don't want to be touched. Some people are uncomfortable with that kind of stuff and we should respect people for being different. Just because you don't talk to people does not mean your mean or evil. Of course if your looking people up and down with nasty glare then your mean and evil.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kareena is friendly and hot AF