Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Except Ameesha, does she just have beef with tan actresses? 

Are we forgetting Preity Zinta who is a "senior actress" - 🤪

-

Side note: I was at the Ra.One premier in London in 2011 and Kareena Kapoor was extremely unfriendly, she didn't even stop to speak to ANYONE that was waiting to see the stars for hours.

They were running late, but SRK and Arjun Rampal stopped for 20-30 mins and interacted with the crowds and clicked pictures etc. I even got to shake SRK's hand.

But Miss Bebo just waltzed straight to the back area away from the fans. To be fair to her, she was wearing a strapless gorgeous silver gown number and it was extremely cold. And it is entirely up to her if she wants to interact with her fans or not. Maybe she was having a bad day. But whatever it was, it felt rude. And she certainly seems to have an air of elitism about her.

15 things Kareena Kapoor Khan has taught us! | Urban Asian

Edited by Rekha_ji - 2 years ago
Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

This was the real Kareena back in the days😆

She was so weird even with Aishwarya. lol Evolved a lot now it seems.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9rqcbHhM4[/YOUTUBE]

Before She was Lydia Bennet ..... Now She is Caroline Bingley😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Are we forgetting Preity Zinta who is a "senior actress" - 🤪

-

Side note: I was at the Ra.One premier in London in 2011 and Kareena Kapoor was extremely unfriendly, she didn't even stop to speak to ANYONE that was waiting to see the stars for hours.

They were running late, but SRK and Arjun Rampal stopped for 20-30 mins and interacted with the crowds and clicked pictures etc. I even got to shake SRK's hand.

But Miss Bebo just waltzed straight to the back area away from the fans. To be fair to her, she was wearing a strapless gorgeous silver gown number and it was extremely cold. And it is entirely up to her if she wants to interact with her fans or not. Maybe she was having a bad day. But whatever it was, it felt rude. And she certainly seems to have an air of elitism about her.

15 things Kareena Kapoor Khan has taught us! | Urban Asian

Waise, this also makes me think. Maybe she was annoying and immature initially.

Also, we judge celebs on the basis of how celebs interact with audience, fans and publicly in general. I have seen a lot of people in life who are rude but still good at heart. While most people are actually very conscious of their public image but are bitchy and not good hearted in general. 

The elitism point when it comes to Kareena seems to be true though. 

However, I have noticed how greedy her mother comes off as and seems to be (appears to be a tacky woman to me) , I think there must be a lot of gossip about it in her circle of family and friends. That seems to impact her behaviour in public. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Waise, this also makes me think. Maybe she was annoying and immature initially.

Also, we judge celebs on the basis of how celebs interact with audience, fans and publicly in general. I have seen a lot of people in life who are rude but still good at heart. While most people are actually very conscious of their public image but are bitchy and not good hearted in general. 

The elitism point when it comes to Kareena seems to be true though. 

However, I have noticed how greedy her mother comes off as and seems to be (appears to be a tacky woman to me) , I think there must be a lot of gossip about it in her circle of family and friends. That seems to impact her behaviour in public. 

Are we blaming Babita for her grown ass woman-daughter's TRASH behaviour towards fans and colleagues?

Ma'am this is 2021, we ain't about that.

There's delusional and then there's delusional. 

The devil wears prada GIF on GIFER - by Mighthammer

I do though honestly think that Kareena Kapoor has matured as a human being in recent years. BUT I do also think that a HUGE part of the reason she comes across better is because she has a team of people around her who advise her well.

👍🏼

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Are we blaming Babita for her grown ass woman-daughter's TRASH behaviour towards fans and colleagues?

Ma'am this is 2021, we ain't about that.

There's delusional and then there's delusional. 

The devil wears prada GIF on GIFER - by Mighthammer

I do though honestly think that Kareena Kapoor has matured as a human being in recent years. BUT I do also think that a HUGE part of the reason she comes across better is because she has a team of people around her who advise her well.

👍🏼

@bold, If I'm not wrong, Kareena was still in her teens when she entered the industry?

I'm not blaming Babita for her behaviour. What I meant was if she deliberately behaved to keep distance from people. Her staying aloof and away from interacting with everyone.. she just isn't a friendly person so many times that comes off as rude. 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mishh007

The amount of jealousy in this thread. You all just hate her because she is the first woman to work in films, first woman to get married, first woman to have babies, first woman to write a book, first woman to woman. 

She can act however she wants with people. Thank the gods she exists to teach us peasants the right way of life.

First woman to ‘own’ her pregnancy, first woman to show that it’s possible to have a career and be a mom, first woman who showed off her pregnancy by wearing figure -hugging clothes and who didn’t hide it….She is quite the pioneer ! 😄

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

This was the real Kareena back in the days😆

She was so weird even with Aishwarya. lol Evolved a lot now it seems.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9rqcbHhM4[/YOUTUBE]

All her wannabe ass attitude aside, I couldn't get past with the way she walked up that stage..😵 So much for her so-called 'grace'. She looks all high here.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena is like, I am a very rich rich person from  Bollywood. So all the people around me have lower standard living than me and my big famous Bollywood family.

Now a days she is even more dumb asking pubic mat dekho hamari filme..

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishh007

The amount of jealousy in this thread. You all just hate her because she is the first woman to work in films, first woman to get married, first woman to have babies, first woman to write a book, first woman to woman. 

She can act however she wants with people. Thank the gods she exists to teach us peasants the right way of life.

The sarcasm 🤣

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is so obnoxious