Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm

Lovely post..and much needed insight to Pallavi. 

She always knew what to ignore and what to focus on. She is quickly catching on to Raghav's vulnerability and she will rise to protecf her love and marraige . 

🤗

She has always done that and she will continue to do it! â¤ď¸

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -abz-

You said it all Ashi. Pallavi is doing this on the basis of humanity and she is not leading him on. Mandaar is the one to take wrong hints. (Somebody should thwack his head)

I know right!! He's being so creepy, taking these random meaningless 'wins'. What does he think, aaj sheera kya bana diya, pooja mein uske saath baith jaayegi? Clearly, usse bas ladki ka naam yaad hai, uski tenacity nahi. He's making me so uncomfortable yaar, I wish I could thwack his head through my screen đŸ˜ĄđŸ˜Ą

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is a great analysis - everyone’s thoughts on here, really, are great.   What I like about Pallavi is that even when she does things according to her own moral compass - what she believes is right or wrong - when she does something that hurts or upsets someone because of this, she knows how to fix/manage it.  She isn’t “damn caring” (as my mother would say lol) - like she doesn’t just do what she wants and still not have qadr (idk how else to put it) for the important people in her life. It may seem like she lacks qadr but in the end we eventually see that it’s not the case.  In fact, she has a tremendous amount of qadr for the important people in her life.  And that’s what makes her endearing and keeps her heart soft (also something my mother would say LOL). 

Even with some of my criticisms of her (I won’t bring it up - I know this is a positive thread and would like it to remain so) - I know it was just for a short period of time - when she was still figuring it all out. She quickly bounced back and I did love her subtle yet clear (to us , we all know Mandar barely even flinched) message at the puja - that Raghav is her husband, and Mandar was (and no longer is) her husband. She didn’t even directly say no to Mandar - what a boss. I like that she refused to even really acknowledge or fight Mandar on it. Sometimes I wish she’d just be like “no” but I understand your analysis and it’s making more sense. She does do things on the DL, in her own way. 

-abz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

I know right!! He's being so creepy, taking these random meaningless 'wins'. What does he think, aaj sheera kya bana diya, pooja mein uske saath baith jaayegi? Clearly, usse bas ladki ka naam yaad hai, uski tenacity nahi. He's making me so uncomfortable yaar, I wish I could thwack his head through my screen đŸ˜ĄđŸ˜Ą

Literally.😡

For him to show his haq, Pallavi needs to give him that space. She never gave him one. How dare he expect her to listen to him? And why does she need to say no? She never gave him a space to fantasize her. From day one, she has stood next to Raghav. She kept saying Raghav is her husband. What more does he need to know from her? She does not have the need to declare what she feels about Raghav to him.Did Mandaar have a memory loss about consent? In that case, he should never know about haq at all.

Edited by -abz- - 2 years ago
aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fria319

This is a great analysis - everyone’s thoughts on here, really, are great.   What I like about Pallavi is that even when she does things according to her own moral compass - what she believes is right or wrong - when she does something that hurts or upsets someone because of this, she knows how to fix/manage it.  She isn’t “damn caring” (as my mother would say lol) - like she doesn’t just do what she wants and still not have qadr (idk how else to put it) for the important people in her life. It may seem like she lacks qadr but in the end we eventually see that it’s not the case.  In fact, she has a tremendous amount of qadr for the important people in her life.  And that’s what makes her endearing and keeps her heart soft (also something my mother would say LOL). 

Even with some of my criticisms of her (I won’t bring it up - I know this is a positive thread and would like it to remain so) - I know it was just for a short period of time - when she was still figuring it all out. She quickly bounced back and I did love her subtle yet clear (to us , we all know Mandar barely even flinched) message at the puja - that Raghav is her husband, and Mandar was (and no longer is) her husband. She didn’t even directly say no to Mandar - what a boss. I like that she refused to even really acknowledge or fight Mandar on it. Sometimes I wish she’d just be like “no” but I understand your analysis and it’s making more sense. She does do things on the DL, in her own way. 

I think you put this so well! She respects people, but she respects her moral compass of right or wrong above that. Obviously, like any life philosophy, there are pros and cons to living like this. She's done both incredible and infuriating things in this show, but through all of it, this character trait has stayed consistent. 

Mandaar ko toh sach dekhna nahi hai, that's a different story. He's exactly like the kind of creepy men we meet in real life who don't take no for an answer- jinke liye 'no' means 'try harder'. đŸ˜Ą

-abz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

Thank you for your opinion and your wonderful analysis.🤗

@Bold- Pallavi does not have the need to say no. She didn't instigate Mandaar. She said straight in front of him that Raghav is her husband. Also, Mandaar didn't come in front to say he feels something for her. He has been showing it indirectly, in wrong ways of course.

She declared in front of Deshmukh family about Raghav being her husband which closes the case then and there. It is infact much more stronger than a 'No'. She does not have the need to justify herself or her opinion to anybody, especially not to Mandaar. Pallavi is right in her boundary, whatever she is doing it is not in veil; she affirmed this to Mandaar two times. If Mandaar cannot take it, then it is his fault not hers. 

-abz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

I think you put this so well! She respects people, but she respects her moral compass of right or wrong above that. Obviously, like any life philosophy, there are pros and cons to living like this. She's done both incredible and infuriating things in this show, but through all of it, this character trait has stayed consistent. 

Mandaar ko toh sach dekhna nahi hai, that's a different story. He's exactly like the kind of creepy men we meet in real life who don't take no for an answer- jinke liye 'no' means 'try harder'. đŸ˜Ą

Yes exactly.

Mandaar is obsessive, no amount of "No" will shut him down. 

Pallavi will show him his place. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

My only issue with Pallavi is that she does not look convinced when Raghav asks her to start for home. SHe is not giving any importance to his insecurities, when she is again and again being called as Mandaar's wife. It looks like she is being forced to step out of Deshmukh house by Raghav. 

manisha.8148 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

My only issue with Pallavi is that she does not look convinced when Raghav asks her to start for home. SHe is not giving any importance to his insecurities, when she is again and again being called as Mandaar's wife. It looks like she is being forced to step out of Deshmukh house by Raghav. 

@ bold not agree with u......idk ki Tumne ye notice Kiya ya NHI but whenever mandar called him pallvi, pallvi in creepy & lusty sound. She become afraid and a tension clearly seen on her face & she always look towards raghav and calm.

-abz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

She was in confusion. Just think from her point of view: This is messy for her. She has been widowed for two years and then she gets married. Her ex-husband comes back alive all of sudden, what do you expect her to do? For two years, her aai gave her the shelter. She cannot overlook it. She is preplexed and rattled and she is doing all this for her Aayi. 

She is helping Mandaar on the basis of humanity and nothing more than that. 

@bold- She said in clear words that Raghav is her husband. Twice to Mandaar. She does not need to prove her love for Raghav time and again. Love without trust is lifeless. She is as scared as Raghav is. She keeps holding on to Raghav whenever he needs it. (Whenever she needs it too)

And Raghav clearly confessed that there will be insecurities only during the situation not before and after that. Raghav trusts her, but not the Deshmukhs. 

Mandaar may have ulterior motives, Raghav sensed it. But a woman sense does not work that way. When somebody behaves in a creepy way, we will never raise our voice out of impulse. We ourselves become unsure about their intentions, only when we get clear we do something about it. So that's the deal, Pallavi is going through the same. Give her some time.