Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Chalo someone praising her 😆

Also Shivangi looking so gorgeous from some epis like damn. She's a bomb but since that confession epi, loving her looks 

Ikr she's looking breathtaking now days.

-abz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nooriex

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!! 🥳

I'm all here for praising Pallu. Even if we disregard her relationship with Raghav for some time, the woman has really been through a lot. She lost her parents, grew up only with a brother, married into a family which had a selfish Kaku and Amrutha (at the beginning, now it's Manasi), and lost her husband on the night of the marriage all at the age of 22. And then don't even get me started about after her marriage in that haunted house (D house). The only good thing that came out of her first marriage was a relation with Aai, Nikhil, and Kaka. And even outside of the house, she was forced to bare the responsibility of the DSE, bills, and had to listen to the taunts of the shameless aunties in the neighborhood. Like she was 24, had her life ahead of her, and was stuck in such a place.

So her coming out of that, seeing the Deshmukhs (minus Aai, Nikhil, and Kaka) for who they were made her stronger. She no longer has a responsibility towards them. Who she does have a responsibility towards is the three people I mentioned above. Also she doesn't even know Mandar (post accident) yet, so obviously she'll think good of him! But like you said, she knows where to draw the line. And I think we'll see more of her sherni side as the episodes progress and Mandar becomes more unbearable. Right now, she's doing the minimum, complying to his demands, because she doesn't want to be the fault of his relapse if she were to trigger something with his memories. If she did cause something that would hurt him (like Dr. Ramya said), then her Aai, Nikhil, and Kaka would suffer from losing Mandar. So I really think she's doing it for them and is kinda being civil with the other Deshmukhs, but idk because she seemed really welcoming to VD but she also said she now has no relation with him.

Regardless, I love her character and she truly is a queen. One thing that I think is phenomenal about her character is her character development. Truly, the writers made her development enjoyable to watch 👍🏼

You have said it all! 

Thank you for your words! 🤗❤️

-abz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemShah

She is truly the queen...you have written it so beautifully in words

and she was so freakin cute in yesterday's episode

the way she royally ignores looking at Raghav and that attitude which comes forth whenever she is with Raghav

🤗❤️

-abz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wallflowers

Abi thank u for this🤗

What to say about Pallavi, she is such a sweetheart with a golden heart. I love her. I can praise her whole day for her kind and helping nature. She is an epitome of love and humanity. She never hesitate to help someone, even that person turned out to be her enemy. 

She is innocent like a dove but fierce like a lioness. A true Queen.

She is an open book, clear about her stance. Standing firm on her grounds, I love her for this.

Her value is priceless, her potential is limitless. She is a Queen.

@blue- Those words are on fire🔥 

🤗🤗🤗

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Everyone is saying what I had been saying from Day 1 and you’ve said it all in such a beautiful way. Have nothing more to add. Thank you💕

MissWiseUnicorn thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for this post!!! Finally someone is appreciating her for the being the queen that she is🤗

She is innocent but not stupid.” Absolutely agree with this

I have no doubts that once she figures out Mandar’s intentions, which probably won’t take that long, she won’t waste even a second in showing him his place and setting things right! 

Also, Shivangi has been looking gorgeous in the last few episodes 😍 everything from her outfit to her hair looked so good on her.