Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 28 days ago

Yesterday's KR eye conversation issmiley27smiley42 The way both are starting to note each other, those silent assurances to each other, Kathir starting to get affected by her tears.. happaaa.. idhelaam paakkave evalo nalla irruku!smiley27smiley43 Damn, I was smiling at the screen like an idiot!smiley36 They seriously need to keep up with this momentum and not pull the reverse gear. 

Meena and Senthil were also really good. Not much screen space to them as well, but they pulled it off quite fine with less PDA, while being concerned for each other.

I was rofling at Bhaagyam & Co's antics! smiley37smiley37Did I notice it correctly? Even Pandian rolled his eyes at their laments? smiley37 But I just ff'ed those exaggerated scenes of Mayil with Saravanan. Did he too look surprised? Raji and Meena's comments on these peoplesmiley36 Best reply was from Kuzhali's husband. Lol.. she would cry for sometime, but will soon leave asking him to get himself out from jail.smiley36That actually indicates just how ignorant and unaware she is towards everyone. Not even considerate of her husband. 

I so wished Raji to use her brains herself and file a counter complaint instead of being suggested to do so by a lawyer. Being Muthuvel's daughter, she could have been shown to be smart enough to know what can trigger her father and pull him down from his high horse. Indha ponnu enna perusa police aaganum nu aasa padara? She is shown to be too dumb and naive! So all her boldness before marriage was only in front of Kathir? 

Mirage09 thumbnail

Will come back to post, later tonight on the promosmiley27

Mirage09 thumbnail

OMFG! This promo is the most viewed out of all the shows promos posted today!smiley27smiley39 SA promos, which is usually the most viewed is at second spot this time. I for one kept watching it on loop. Must have rewatched it atleast 10 times now! smiley42smiley42 

Dammmmnnnnn!! That dialogue! Naa enna vidarathu, nee thaan vidanum..smiley43smiley27 It is actually sweet, the way he said it, but here I am, all grinning and gushing like a teen at that dialogue!smiley43smiley42smiley36 I always keep reminding myself that I am wayy past the age of fawning over onscreen couples, but then KM happened and now KR. (And ofcourse there are some onscreen couples in Pak dramas as wellsmiley36)

Indha Kathir kum ivalo vegama love varudhu!smiley27Even PS1 Kathir took some more time than this guy. But I guess, the change in this Kathir happened right after the night both confronted Gomathi. He started to view her differently since then. It was exactly after she said, instant death would have been better than the slow death by listening to his taunts on a daily basis. He completely stopped being cranky with her after that. Her words probably did affect him afterall. They only had fun and silly banters after that episode.

Ok, coming back to the promo, I just hope hope and hope the whole sequence is NOT RUSHED in the episode and they get complete screen space!!! This time, I won't complain about Meena coming in between. Like you guys said, she is much better than Gomathi/Pandian in this case. Atleast, she can and will be the one to push KR towards each other. I actually want atleast Palani to come to know the truth and be that good cupid who will further push Kathir towards Raji.

Tags..

Edited by Mirage09 - 28 days ago
Mirage09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I am liking the new BGM played using the mouth organ AKA harmonica for KR. The music team has started to use this BGM more during their scenes. Hope they develop this BGM and take it to, “ Ri Ga Ma Ri Ga Sa” ( Kathir-Mullai BGM) level smiley36

Its time for this cute couple to get their own signature BGM 😍

I am actually still not fully satisfied with their BGM. It is good to hear, but it lags somewhere. Either they need to extend the music or insert some more good beats to it. 

Still nothing beats KM theme! That was next level. I am sure even fans of KM wouldn't mind this bg score to be replicated on KR.

BTW, I donno if you guys have this with you already. But after a very very loonnnggg time of digging YT for a clear and uncut version of Ri ga ma ri ga sa, I finally came across the channel of that singer, that too, when I was not searching for KM musicsmiley36, but rather some carnatic music. Here goes the most clear and uncut version of the same. It is now the most repeated music in my playlist

https://youtu.be/b6pIAPJyEhM?si=O0XQwTsAKAY8aa6f

Edited by Mirage09 - 28 days ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mirage09

I am actually still not fully satisfied with their BGM. It is good to hear, but it lags somewhere. Either they need to extend the music or insert some more good beats to it. 

Still nothing beats KM theme! That was next level. I am sure even fans of KM wouldn't mind this bg score to be replicated on KR.

BTW, I donno if you guys have this with you already. But after a very very loonnnggg time of digging YT for a clear and uncut version of Ri ga ma ri ga sa, I finally came across the channel of that singer, that too, when I was not searching for KM musicsmiley36, but rather some carnatic music. Here goes the most clear and uncut version of the same. It is now the most repeated music in my playlist

https://youtu.be/b6pIAPJyEhM?si=O0XQwTsAKAY8aa6f

I know carnatic music and this one is set in Ragam-Reetigowla
Deepika Varadarajan is an awesome singer used to act as a child artist in K. Balachander’s TV serials in Sun TV in the 90s while she sang her own songs in the TV serials with the cute mazhalai voice. She went by screen name Deepika V and  was one of the main child artists in Kaialavu Manasu along side Geetha, Renuka, Vatsala Rajagopal, Madhan Bob and other famous TV artists in 1995. Then decided to focus on singing, mainly classical in her teen years  and continues to sing till this day for ADs, TV show title songs and, does lot of concerts both carnatic and sometimes film music too.

That said, I agree KR need their own signature BGM which is catchy like KM. There are some good musicians and music directors in the Tamil TV industry, hope the production house ramp up the scenes. Music of KR, so audience can continue to connect with them more. Both are excellent with emoting through their eyes and its an asset for the scenes. 

Hope this pair continue to rise and show the world, especially Saranya fans who claim that the show got interesting only after entry. Let them see how these 2 new omers to the TV industry can act much much better than Saranya. Andha amma 5 rubaiki nadika sonna, 50,000 rubaikku nadigidhusmiley29smiley29smiley29

Only KR can give a tough fight Muthu-Meena pair of SA, other pairs of Vinay TV are simply “Meh” and “Blah” smiley36

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Slightly off-track but Dhanam (Sujitha) and Senthil (Vasanth) are in CWC5.. anyone following this season?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaW_iYwtxFU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGvoaWIqjU

I don’t follow this show much because more than the actual cooking, everyone is shouting at the top of their voice, talking over each other and doing plenty of comali acts smiley36 Though the episodes are staring at my face in Hotstar, I prefer  to watch the clips in Youtube smiley36 Sujitha is a decent cook, as I have seen her Vlogs but I don’t  know anything about Vasanth. Can he really cook or verum sudu thanni thaan vekka theriyuma smiley36

This time again I will watch the clips in Youtube when I go to look for KR scenes, PS-2 promo or SA promo, Muthu-Meena scenessmiley4

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

What happened to the writers today? We nearly got 12 minutes of KR in 2 different scenes in an episode which is only 21 minutes. The other 9 minutes shared by Pandian-Gomathi and Senthil-Meenasmiley36

I didn’t expect the promo to scene to play out today itself, Kathir doing the kam and like always Meena peeping on them will be in tomorrow’s episodesmiley36

No Palanivel, Aradi, Saravanan, most importantly No fraud Thangamayil and her familysmiley36 Even Muthuvel, Sakthivel, Vadivu and Maari didn’t appear but we needed Kumar and Gandhimathi so Raji can hold Kathir’s hand smiley36 I am not complaining at allsmiley36

Both the scenes were amazing. Kathir slept onthe floor while gave the bed to Raji as she was having a headache. The writers justified Gomathi why she got KR married, even told Kathir that of she sent Raji back home from Tiruchendur her brothers would have killed the girl and buried her. Kathir’s care now visible in all his actions. He was watching from the terrace from the time Raji came out, made a contact with her grandmother who asked her retreat and not come to talk to her as Muthuvel and Sakthivel are inside the house. Kumar we all know is a thug, today he acted like a Theru Porukki who goes behind a girl and harasses her. Kathir is being too generous and called him only a rowdy but he is definitely a porukki. Raji too called out Kathir for acting like a rowdy and she wouldn’t let him go behind Kumar who was taken away inside by his grandmother before the fight became huge. It was nice of Kathir to listen to Raji’s reasoning as to why she didn’t want another fight especially when Saravanan’s marriage is scheduled.

Their bedroom alscene was amazing too, the cincern and care they share for wach other😍 But Raji diesn’t like sleeping on the same pillow that others use, indirectly didn’t want to use the pillow Kathir used, so Kathir gave back her pillow and took his from hersmiley36
Senthil- Meena scene was a riot too, will elaborate later.

Pandian though didn’t like the way Senthil and Kathir married and both didn’t inform him, but is impressed by the choice of the girl they brough home. He is impressed by Meena and Raji very much and at the same time claimed Thangamayil is equally a great choice who is his selectionsmiley37 I LOL in this scenesmiley36 

So much more happened today, will write some more in my subsequent post. This is one episode worth watching few times just for KR. 

mpks1 thumbnail

IMO, 

Pandian-Gomathi are like Murthy-Dhanam, but Dhanam is much better than Gomathi who is a dimwit Murthy and Pandian are hypocrites, no change at allsmiley36

Senthil-Meena are being portrayed like Jeeva-Meena except I like Jeeva-Meena moresmiley36

Kathir-Raji are mire like Kathir-Mullai but Kathir in PS-1 hardly talked initially only after constant prodding from Mullai, started changing, became more vocal. Kathir here is daring, speaks his mind, does what’s right according to him, goes to any extent to protect his family, brothers and sisters. He is also vocal in expressing what he has been thinking about Raji and their relationship until now but change is happening, guy has started seeing things from Raji’s POV and started to care for her. Raji other than hand needs to be little more daring and perceptive, hopefully she will acquire those qualities whereas Mullai is a go-getter, perceptive, will never take a No for an answer from Kathir, never gives up. I would say she was the main reason why Kathir-Mullai relationship flourished, dudette put in lot of effort to make it work. I am not asking Raji to be fully like Mullai, effort for their relationship should come from both of them but don’t want Raji to give up or cry at the drop of a hat.

Saravanan-Thangamayil are exactly like Kannan-Aishwarya, cringe couple, that sums up their relationship. I did not like the change in Saravanan’s character this much, started out to be really good but not now. 

Mirage09 thumbnail

I am yet to come out of the shock of a full fledged KR centric episode..smiley36 But that could also mean less of KR for the week, after today.smiley18 So I will just brace myself and will keep replaying today's episode on loop throughout. Yenna, indha aalavuku lengthy scenes inni indha week kadakyaadhu.

Now coming to the episode, let me just start off with Senthil and Meena. They were actually cute today! smiley27Why can't the makers show more of these two also together, with all those silly bantering? Even if it is not at JM level, they are now starting to sink in for me. If only Meena stops calling him with such respect! 🥱

I too lol'ed when Pandian was praising himself for selecting Thangamayil.smiley36 Mavane, inime thaan kaccheri! But surely, Vels will be praising him for getting such a DIL.smiley8

They actually whitewashed Gomathi's decision with just a one liner and I am inclined to both agree and disgareesmiley29smiley36. Coz, after the wedding fiasco, Muthuvel gave Raji a chance to throw away her thaali and return home promising to care all her life. At that time, it was believable. But Kumaran so casually beating Raji and everything that happened after, totally ruined Vels. If she had chosen to return home back then, her situation could be no less worse. The treatment they meted out to Gomathi was pathetic. Hopefully, Raji could now see through her own family better. 

Now now, back to the episode, Kathirruuuuuusmiley27smiley27Love the way he cared for her today. Rajjii does not like to use anyone's pillow. Cool. But since she has said it, that is going to change down the line, as she will end up using his pillow out of her own will, when she misses him or something.smiley36 Kathir looked all bothered in a cute way though, when she held him.smiley42smiley27

Now tomorrow, Meena mooka nozhapa! Aana paravale, these two need someone to drill the screws in them. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mirage09

I am yet to come out of the shock of a full fledged KR centric episode..smiley36 But that could also mean less of KR for the week, after today.smiley18 So I will just brace myself and will keep replaying today's episode on loop throughout. Yenna, indha aalavuku lengthy scenes inni indha week kadakyaadhu.

Now coming to the episode, let me just start off with Senthil and Meena. They were actually cute today! smiley27Why can't the makers show more of these two also together, with all those silly bantering? Even if it is not at JM level, they are now starting to sink in for me. If only Meena stops calling him with such respect! 🥱

I too lol'ed when Pandian was praising himself for selecting Thangamayil.smiley36 Mavane, inime thaan kaccheri! But surely, Vels will be praising him for getting such a DIL.smiley8

They actually whitewashed Gomathi's decision with just a one liner and I am inclined to both agree and disgareesmiley29smiley36. Coz, after the wedding fiasco, Muthuvel gave Raji a chance to throw away her thaali and return home promising to care all her life. At that time, it was believable. But Kumaran so casually beating Raji and everything that happened after, totally ruined Vels. If she had chosen to return home back then, her situation could be no less worse. The treatment they meted out to Gomathi was pathetic. Hopefully, Raji could now see through her own family better. 

Now now, back to the episode, Kathirruuuuuusmiley27smiley27Love the way he cared for her today. Rajjii does not like to use anyone's pillow. Cool. But since she has said it, that is going to change down the line, as she will end up using his pillow out of her own will, when she misses him or something.smiley36 Kathir looked all bothered in a cute way though, when she held him.smiley42smiley27

Now tomorrow, Meena mooka nozhapa! Aana paravale, these two need someone to drill the screws in them. 

I don’t understand one thing. Didn’t KR already held their hands once in the past when Raji was about to fall, right?smiley36  It was the usual slip, fall, catch with an eyelock and a song playing in the BG until Meena made noise and separated them smiley36

So why did Kathir looked surprised as if this is the 1st time she  is holding his hand or was he surprised that Raji initiated it and on top advising him to keep his anger under control.
BTW, I agree with what Raji said about not going after Kumar or continuing the fight as it will disrupt the wedding. Hope Kathir starts to listen to Raji more and control his anger.