Sensational South

Pandiyan Stores - Seasons 1 (p.1-57) & 2 (p.58)

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Anyone else here following the series?

Moorthy Dhanam valaikappu episodes going on ... Looks like Dhanam is returning to her beloved Pandiyan Stores after all. ๐Ÿ˜†

Guess P is aware of Kannan Aish jollu going on. Face was kadu kadu during the function.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Me๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Now Kannan-Aishu married... Paavam Dhanam... I was thinking she will go into labour hearing the news...

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Now Kannan-Aishu married... Paavam Dhanam... I was thinking she will go into labour hearing the news...

Looks like it ....... then Kannan and Aish will want to see the baby but will be stopped by PS family  ๐Ÿ˜†Habba .. whole episode on Sat was spent on the same cursing and opparis ..

Pora pokka paarthaa the family will reunite after Kadhir Mullai's (future) kid is born !!

Dunno what P will plan for this K and A .......๐Ÿ˜’ 

TianaWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Looks like it ....... then Kannan and Aish will want to see the baby but will be stopped by PS family  ๐Ÿ˜†Habba .. whole episode on Sat was spent on the same cursing and opparis ..

Pora pokka paarthaa the family will reunite after Kadhir Mullai's (future) kid is born !!

Dunno what P will plan for this K and A .......๐Ÿ˜’ 

Ha ha promo va paatha... seems like this whole week is oppari week... 

Pallanguzhi thumbnail

Didn't login for some time. Sorry for that makkale.

Sad to see PS mum passed away (avanga supera pannanga ๐Ÿ‘ .. had goosebumps when she appeared in Kathir's dream before she died, and when Kannan ran to the cremation ground. Very natural.

Poor Kannan didn't get to see mum and ignored by brothers. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Looks like Moorthy wants to reach out to him but still a little hesitant .

Aishwarya actor changed. Let's see how she and Kannan manage to win his brothers over ... Maybe Dhana will let him see her child when it arrives.

Pallanguzhi thumbnail

Nice interview with Amma and Kannan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJwvBH4ifEk

TianaWrites thumbnail

Epo pa Dhanam kozhantha porakum๐Ÿค”... I think apo thaan kannan n aishu will join nu

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Epo pa Dhanam kozhantha porakum๐Ÿค”... I think apo thaan kannan n aishu will join nu

Now kula deivam kovil trip ........ maybe when Kannan and Aishu arrive, there will be sandai which triggers labor pains for Dhanam. 

Pallanguzhi thumbnail

I thought Malli's son will be a villain in this story after Kannan marries Aish .. avara kaanome??

TianaWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

I thought Malli's son will be a villain in this story after Kannan marries Aish .. avara kaanome??

Maybe onnu sentha odane varuvaara irukum.. for creating prechana...