Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

floydd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Brace to yourself another mega flop by Sidharth Malhotra on its way πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

Originally posted by: mothymoth

Bhuj is a biopic? Whose biopic?

Vijay Karnik was a pilot in Indian Air Force. He is known for his leadership during Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. The Bhuj airstrip was destroyed in the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971, in air strikes in which Pakistani bombers dropped napalm bombs. Bhuj Airport Attack is compared to Attack on Pearl Harbor.The airfield was raided 35 times in 14 days with attacks by 92 bombs and 22 rockets.Karnik re-built Bhuj Airport within 3 days with the help of 300 women from local areas

DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: floydd

Brace to yourself another mega flop by Sidharth Malhotra on its way πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

His previous film Marjavaan was a semi-hit, so hardly as big a flop actor as people here make him out to be.

floydd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

His previous film Marjavaan was a semi-hit, so hardly as big a flop actor as people here make him out to be.

Marjavaan was garbage, because of Riteish Deshmukh at least few had interest in it but movie was a crap regardless 🀷

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Bhuj is also biopic , why is that propoganda and not this ?

Just the look and feel - the dialogues of Bhuj reek of nationalism and not patriotism. That doesn't seem to be the case with Shershaah though, where the focus seem to be on telling a Good story with war/nation as the backdrop.

And it doesn't help Bhuj that Ajay looks haggard and unfit for the role, and the VFX is just laughable. Where as here the VFX seems really good, and Sid despite being a worse actor than Ajay, seems to atleast fit the role and looks good in that uniform

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 2 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Would you like if Pakistan made a movie calling Indians all kind of swearing words?

Then I probably wouldn't watch it instead of cribbing about it. It would be Pakistan movie industry's outlandish take on Indians, and I would happily skip it. I suggest you do the same, if you think something is going to offend you

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Would you like if Pakistan made a movie calling Indians all kind of swearing words?

No, I wouldn't like it.

But then, I wouldn't even watch that movie in the first place.

aree mera comment kahan gaaya πŸ˜² simple se answer bhi delete karwa diya kya 

Ajab Bhasudi hai yeh IF ki πŸ€’ kya galat likha tha us main πŸ˜”

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

Zanduji setting people's arse on fire πŸ”₯πŸ‘Œ

My intention was not that, I just gave a answer of a question but looklike kuch to jla hai ....mera comment bhi gayab ho gaya πŸ€”

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Youngsters sacrifice their lives for india , those who survive and see the retirement, if they give their views on Govt or ask the questions on social media, 2rs per tweet wale loafers abuse them, call them Terrorists and anti national because for them Desh Bhakt are those politicians who just ruin the country and it’s harmony. I bet, those politicians & their families have never even seen the army uniform in real life . 

Salute to soldiers who die sometimes during the war with neighbours and sometimes it’s own govt attack them to win elections . 

Whoever target the our Army men on Twitter or social media  should be condemed ... But soles licker chamcha will not say anything about themseleves, they are cristising everything about Army due to Modi. Even these days these soles licker chamcha not only cricstise the army but these days they start cricstise the patriot movie based on Army too🀒

but 2 kodi ke leftist dimaag se khalistani forget that this government gave historical decision of OROP but these soles licker chamche are happy when veteran not getting their pension and OROP ... and same people supporting Khalistaan in Punjab due to their bad intention and motive against india and preaching other πŸ˜†

and if go in past  people will see these soles licker chamcha is ones those are argued that Army men getting salary and they not doing anything for free ...

If go by this goverment two BJP minister daughter in Army and serving.