Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

He didn't even pretend to defend Sid or act humble for 1 second πŸ˜†

r/BollyBlindsNGossip - I cringe at stuff like this. How insecure can Abhishek get.

πŸ˜†but it must be flattering na, the guy rarely gets praises.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He's ageing pretty badly considering how that is his only asset, it could have been a powerful trailer with an actual actor & probably the film will also suffer coz of Sid Mal's unfailing ability to bring down the energy & impact of any & everything he's in by several notches. 

Kiara looks lovely. 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

if government can please with patriot and nationalism movie ..good for country ..better than pleased with p0rn and other foolish stuff ..but librandu and 2 kodi leftist always has a problem with patriotism and nationalism sentiments. 

Would you like if Pakistan made a movie calling Indians all kind of swearing words?

Originally posted by: mothymoth

It's a biopic....not quite your typical propaganda film like Bhuj....

Bhuj is also biopic , why is that propoganda and not this ?

Pakistan is not my country and I dont watch Pakistani movies like I watch other countries movies. Even I dnt know if any good movie they have made or not.

My country is India and this movie is based on my army Valor, courage, bravery against Pakistan disgusting opportunistic tactics.

Pakistan assumption that the Indian Army would not fight at this altitude but My Army showed them their right place. I wish that time PM Vajpai Ji gave the approval to Army to go ahead. 

They already make such movies , it's just no one watches them πŸ˜†

Pakistan is not my country and I dont watch Pakistani movies like I watch other countries movies. Even I dnt know if any good movie they have made or not.

My country is India and this movie is based on my army Valor, courage, bravery against Pakistan disgusting opportunistic tactics.

Pakistan assumption that the Indian Army would not fight at this altitude but My Army showed them their right place. I wish that time PM Vajpai Ji gave the approval to Army to go ahead. 

Zanduji setting people's arse on fire πŸ”₯πŸ‘Œ

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sid looks good in uniform.    But I have zero confidence in his acting skills.

I wish they had taken someone else instead.

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I had zero expectations from this but it’s definitely lot better than the bhuj movie trailer.

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Bhuj is also biopic , why is that propoganda and not this ?

Bhuj is a biopic? Whose biopic?

Anyway, this particular film (Shershah) does not come across as a propoganda war film, whereas Bhuj did give those vibes. 

Edited by mothymoth - 2 years ago