Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Doodle12

Yes why did they even include the leap then. What is nayi about this kahani

Exactly. They have made it so messy it doesn't make sense either ways.

1. If you see it as a continuation of the previous seasons, it looks ridiculous. Suhana not being their original daughter after all that was shown about her, bizzare timeline, Dev & Ishwari backflipping like this within just 2-3 (4-5?) years of reconciliation..... NOTHING makes sense.

2. If you see it as a reboot & think that they are showing an alternate story from the point of marriage....then why do they keep mentioning events from the season 1? 🤦🏻 Sonakshi delivering Suhana in Kolkata, Bijoy taunting Ishwari for not being there.... They are so definitely pushing that 7 years separation story. So how is it a nayi kahani?

It looks like the makers themselves don't know what do they want to show. They wanted to reboot, make Dev & Ishwari problematic again for the drama quotient but they didn't want to let go of the previous seasons either. So ultimately ended up making a very messy khichdi & destroying everything we had so far. I am surprised how did this "story" ever got the green signal?🤓 This type of illogical, haphazard story wouldn't get passed even in a school's literature class & here bigshot "creative" people not only approved it but invested money into it 

If you watch the press conference, Mamta said something like....they were aware of the KRPKAB craze & fans' demand for another season for a long time. But so far they didn't act on it because they didn't have a story to tell. Nothing worthy of the bar KRPKAB has set. But now they have a story to tell & so they are back again. 🤔 I had watched the PC before the show launched, so I bought into all of it! Now I am wondering whether she was being sarcastic. This sorry mess is what she called a story worth telling? 🤣

Edited by NotAMuggle - 2 years ago
Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is a major khichdi. Actually I have been wondering too, how in the world did the creative team get the green light for this? This is just a whole load of loopholes in which they have tried to insert a "story". What a gigantic mess.

Doodle12 thumbnail

Might as well rewatch khichdi because that one is truly amazing and never lost its charm.

Doodle12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

This is a major khichdi. Actually I have been wondering too, how in the world did the creative team get the green light for this? This is just a whole load of loopholes in which they have tried to insert a "story". What a gigantic mess.

I watche the press conference too and here's what I thought the story will be. Listen to my inexperienced idea which I think is so much better than whatever this is . 

I thought ASHA died and the show was about greif and how couples deal with. The duriyan could be because 

1. Dev didn't understand sonakshi..

2. Dev and sonakshi distanced because Dev didn't understand how to comfort sonakshi. This is one situation where he was completely helpless and instead of bearing the pain of seeing her slow demise into depression he distanced himself. Not everyone can handle depressed people so that would make sense. 

And it would relate because so many Indians have lost so many people in covid. 

Honestly that way it probably be the one the best running shows on itv. And here we are writers barely acknowledging asha's death. 

Had too high if expectations really

silk12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its a total khichdi.  No story timeline either.    Its not a new season ..its just an extension of old story.     

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am a lil disappointed with the way this track is going. In this age and era people are well read and as viewers we expect some amount of perfection in script.  A lil more research/logic is required on topics before its translated on to screen. Some of the things that surprised me , 

1) Dev accepted Ayush as his child and brought him home. A man as rich as Dev would not fall for such calls from anyone unless there is scientific and legal evidence. 

2) how can Ayush's grandparents just give away a child like this and that too , to a stranger. They have just lost their only child and they were willing to give away the lil boy who could bring happiness to them. I am 100% sure no grandparents (no matter how poor and old they are) would do this. Have they met Dev before to know , its with this person's child they swapped their kid??

3) Adoption is not easy as they think especially when they already have a child. There are too many legal proceedings and people from child welfare will come and check. There will be follow ups even after adoption for a period of time. Its not like olden days.

4) How come Dev and Sonakshi did not register a police compliant against the hospital and the people involved.  This behaviour looks very different from the Dev and Sonakshi we know.

5) Majority of the time epidural is given during C- Section, so that very less level of medicine reaches the baby and the lady will know what is happening around. After the birth, the first thing they do is bring the child close to the mother and let her know if she has a boy / girl . They also place the child very close to the mother - for the first touch. Not sure why Sonakshi said she doesnt remember.

6)Suhana's dialogues are just not in line with the age. Can understand that they wanted to show sibling jealousy but could have handled it better.

7) Parenting dialogues , are either missing or is too much. When kids need to be corrected both Dev and Sonakshi get cold feet.

8) For a couple who went through a separation and got back, there will be more understanding and respect for each other. That is totally missing. I just am not able to picturise them as husband and wife. Something seems to be missing .

9) Even the lil romance they show doesnt seem to match up. Somewhere I feel the continuity is missing. I do not even recognise this Dev and Sonakshi. For me only Ishwari's character is in place.

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

I am a lil disappointed with the way this track is going. In this age and era people are well read and as viewers we expect some amount of perfection in script.  A lil more research/logic is required on topics before its translated on to screen. Some of the things that surprised me , 

1) Dev accepted Ayush as his child and brought him home. A man as rich as Dev would not fall for such calls from anyone unless there is scientific and legal evidence. 

2) how can Ayush's grandparents just give away a child like this and that too , to a stranger. They have just lost their only child and they were willing to give away the lil boy who could bring happiness to them. I am 100% sure no grandparents (no matter how poor and old they are) would do this. Have they met Dev before to know , its with this person's child they swapped their kid??

3) Adoption is not easy as they think especially when they already have a child. There are too many legal proceedings and people from child welfare will come and check. There will be follow ups even after adoption for a period of time. Its not like olden days.

4) How come Dev and Sonakshi did not register a police compliant against the hospital and the people involved.  This behaviour looks very different from the Dev and Sonakshi we know.

5) Majority of the time epidural is given during C- Section, so that very less level of medicine reaches the baby and the lady will know what is happening around. After the birth, the first thing they do is bring the child close to the mother and let her know if she has a boy / girl . They also place the child very close to the mother - for the first touch. Not sure why Sonakshi said she doesnt remember.

6)Suhana's dialogues are just not in line with the age. Can understand that they wanted to show sibling jealousy but could have handled it better.

7) Parenting dialogues , are either missing or is too much. When kids need to be corrected both Dev and Sonakshi get cold feet.

8) For a couple who went through a separation and got back, there will be more understanding and respect for each other. That is totally missing. I just am not able to picturise them as husband and wife. Something seems to be missing .

9) Even the lil romance they show doesnt seem to match up. Somewhere I feel the continuity is missing. I do not even recognise this Dev and Sonakshi. For me only Ishwari's character is in place.

Agree with your post totally!

Except maybe the part of Ishwari. I can't connect to this Ishwari either. Even in the beginning of season 1 she was not this vile. S1 Ishwari still had some humanity in her. When she couldn't accept Devakshi's relation, she genuinely felt bad, she wondered if she was not a good Mother that she is not being able to be happy in her son's happiness. This Ishwari is totally unreasonably tone deaf nasty. And they have totally discarded all the progress she made during the end of season 1. I would say Ishwari had redeemed herself even more than Dev. She literally begged Sonakshi for forgiveness, brought her back & treated her with respect since then. When Nikki Lakshay issue started, Ishwari literally dished Nikki, her own child by supporting Sonakshi. She was practically saying Sonakshi jaisa bano. She supported Sonakshi over Dev too during Dev's possesive psychopanti. How can that Ishwari go back to taunting & blaming Sonakshi all the time again? Within just 2-3/3-4.... however little years they spent together? Ishwari herself accepted because of her Devakshi's marriage terminated & Sonakshi had to go through a tough time. How can that Ishwari be proudly taunting Bijoy about not knowing whom her "bahu" gave birth to during that separation period?

They have assassinated each & every character. Be it Dev, be it Sonakshi, Ishwari, Suhana, Golu..... even Mamaji....literally everyone! It's so obviously visible that writers have changed & this new team isn't even trying to sync with the previous writer's style.

Edited by NotAMuggle - 2 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Waah Gayu IMMJ2 ka tradition yaha ladi. Frustration thread🤣

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Waah Gayu IMMJ2 ka tradition yaha ladi. Frustration thread🤣

Haan Soniji 

Actually Maine Ishu ka promo thread khola Main forum mein it ran upto 10 pages of ranting 🤣

So I thought of opening frustration thread over here and asked Mnx permission with the help of Suta sis opened last Sunday 🤣

Moreover these members are shocked after seeing 80 pages of frustration thread in immj2 🤪

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Haan Soniji 

Actually Maine Ishu ka promo thread khola Main forum mein it ran upto 10 pages of ranting 🤣

So I thought of opening frustration thread over here and asked Mnx permission with the help of Suta sis opened last Sunday 🤣

Moreover these members are shocked after seeing 80 pages of frustration thread in immj2 🤪

🤣🤣🤣 80 pages toh less hai, if it had opened from starting socho kitne pages hote🤣