Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Doodle12

I agree. He's funny but he enabled a lot of her behaviour, he was right sometimes with ishu like when he asked her to tie Dev to sona's pallu, or with calling ASHA aunty thing or even when he tried to stop sonakshi. This season he's weird. With the whole sonakshi ko AYUSH par dhyan dena Chahiye . Arrey when did mamaji see Sona neglecting AYUSH he doesn't even live here. 

Also imo he's a terrible father and not a good husband at all. Constantly belittling his wife. 

The one thing I thought Mamaji did okay was support Sonakshi. Apparently this season the writers decided to get rid of that part of him alsoπŸ˜’πŸ™„ He was totally out of line, coming and telling Dev that Sona was paying attention only to Suhana!

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Gayu finally frustration thread.

Thank you so much for opening thisπŸ˜‰

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Gayu finally frustration thread.

Thank you so much for opening thisπŸ˜‰

You are welcome Bhavuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

Here's all the things i dislike about the show in breif.

1. I hate how all character growth has been thrown out.

2. baby swap thing doesn't make any sense.

3. asha's death is hardly being acknowledged.

4. Every one is ganging up on sona.

5. The show's dialouges feel too daily soapy.

6. It doesn't make sense that none of the house members were asked before bringing the child home.

7. It doesn't make sense that ayush's grandparents just let him go.

8. the show has lost all nuance

But most of all i don't like the audience of the show, last time i watched it on tv so had no idea about these people but this time i see them and it feels like they aren't very sensible. There's some fans that won't see the wrong with the characters. also see a lot of misogyny in the comments against sona. Naive people expecting children to be mature.

Its like people just don't understand mental health. I made a mistake of commenting on youtube video and not only have i been questioned on my intellect, but also my humanity ( lol okay people need to chill)

people expect sona to scold a crying soha. even parents are testifying that thats a good thing. not questing anyone but scolding is scientifically going to emotionally stunt kids cause them mental health issues.

basically i suggest noone comment anything on youtube because people can't handle different opinions. I love this platform because at least people are civil and are ready to question their thoughts. 

Bold: Yup. Totally no nuance.

I am so disappointed with the way they are writing Devakshi. Sona wanted to talk to him, he didn't listen. Then he wanted her tobtalk to him today, she didn't say anything. 

They are making a mess of the characters. 

Brule thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Precisely my grouse too with this "Season" of Kuch count Bachon ke Aise bhi. 

Point 1: How can people who have any brain in today's world accept such a nonsense hypothesis. Forget plot, like how did this even pass the creative table, forget producer and channel. 

Point 2: The lesser said the better. The adults especially Dev and Sona were always shown to use their brains, either individually or together. How can they accept such nonsense claims without verifying? What happened to legal aspects, professional counseling, none, nada, zilch! 

Ishwari can never see anything objectively from the high horse of being Devs mom as if he is some prized possession. 

Drama, dialogues to chod hi do. What even is with the editing, OG soundtrack kahan hai!  

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

About time we had this thread put up in there. We really needed it.πŸ˜†

Well ....my frustrations so far are --

1) I HATE THIS BABY SWAPPING story. 

2) I hate the way 2 of the main characters have regressed back to their original selves, or even a more regressive version of their original selves.

I am not complaining about the drama, dialogues or appearance of the characters yet....but these 2 issues have seriously frustrated me. I never hoped for a season 3, when it came I thought it would be an added bonus. But it's destroying what we had so far. That's so not done.πŸ₯±

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

my frustration all dixits,bose family members ko Download military & army 6khatam karoon..πŸ˜† beside only children  ..they will sort out by all the problems by themselves ..they will get along by themselves automatically as children r the angels.. just  leave them alone ...

Doodle12 thumbnail

The charcters are acting so melodramtically i can't really handle it. gives me a proper headache.

Ishuwari: Ok ishu was always grey but why is she so evil this time around. what is even happening. first of all how did all of character growth go, matlab insaan fitrat me vapus jaata hai but not this much. she had started a job, bonded with asha. what is even happening this season someone explain because i don't see how in 1,2,3,4,5 (jitne bhi saal hue idk, timeline toh gaans khane gyi) she can not only revert back but turn so bad.

Suhana : Ok i understand where she is coming from but the writers have no subtlety. golu was also shown as insecure, and those few scenes me we got it. But this time around pata nhi kya hi ho rha hai. i understood why she was mad when she had to share her things , but today she didn't have to share anything and the precap was just kuch jyada hi. can they bring aadha pona realism back.

Sonakshi and Dev: these people should've never gotten back together. (1,2,3,4,5) years you couldn't keep your love alive, and for no apparent reason. matlab couples drift apart but not couples that spent 7 years yearning for each other. dev is ghajni idk what even is happening with the land destruction thing. random sub plot jo these people could very easily forget. dev is sexist now? 

i might skip a few days and binge because roz dimag kharab karne ka time nhi hai.

also god what type of rich people are they, ice cream ke liye bacche ro rhe hain. couldn't ayush get a new ice cream matlab gareebi dekhlo. 

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

The charcters are acting so melodramtically i can't really handle it. gives me a proper headache.

Ishuwari: Ok ishu was always grey but why is she so evil this time around. what is even happening. first of all how did all of character growth go, matlab insaan fitrat me vapus jaata hai but not this much. she had started a job, bonded with asha. what is even happening this season someone explain because i don't see how in 1,2,3,4,5 (jitne bhi saal hue idk, timeline toh gaans khane gyi) she can not only revert back but turn so bad.

Suhana : Ok i understand where she is coming from but the writers have no subtlety. golu was also shown as insecure, and those few scenes me we got it. But this time around pata nhi kya hi ho rha hai. i understood why she was mad when she had to share her things , but today she didn't have to share anything and the precap was just kuch jyada hi. can they bring aadha pona realism back.

Sonakshi and Dev: these people should've never gotten back together. (1,2,3,4,5) years you couldn't keep your love alive, and for no apparent reason. matlab couples drift apart but not couples that spent 7 years yearning for each other. dev is ghajni idk what even is happening with the land destruction thing. random sub plot jo these people could very easily forget. dev is sexist now? 

i might skip a few days and binge because roz dimag kharab karne ka time nhi hai.

also god what type of rich people are they, ice cream ke liye bacche ro rhe hain. couldn't ayush get a new ice cream matlab gareebi dekhlo. 

This whole season would have made total sense if the makers had any sense and shown this as an alternative story from the marriage track. No 7-year separation, no post-leap and no Season 2 story. Then everyone's character would have made sense and Devakshi's drift apart would also be believable. 

ISHWARI: Still obsessed with Dev, not respectful of Sona-Dev marriage, general disdain for Sona as a wife and a mother, critical of her and holding herself superior, spoiling the kids with her halwa.

DEV: Still worshiping his mother on a pedestal, blind to all her overtures, caring for Sona but taking her for granted, thus becoming emotionally distant from her, doting on the kids

SONA: Having a constant undercurrent of tension with Ishwari regarding every aspect of her life, loving Dev but frustrated due to lack of attention and thus drifting emotionally away from him, loving and responsible towards the kids.

SUHANA: Apple of the eye of the Dixit family, especially Ishwari, for her whole life, thus a tad spoilt.

BIJOY: Suspicious of everything Ishwari says, fireworks every time he meets her, dislikes Dev.

TIMELINE: It would make total sense. Married and being together for 9 years, two kids, one around 8 years old and one around 4-5 years old. Mundane life has settled in, responsibility has dimmed the spark of love and passion.

NAYI KAHAANI: Finally the tag line of "Nayi Kahaani" would make total sense this way. A new story with the same core characters, an alternate universe, where their routine life is shaken by Ayush's arrival. 

Instead, they are showing this πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Edited by Newbiewriter30 - 2 years ago
Doodle12 thumbnail

Yes why did they even include the leap then. What is nayi about this kahani

Audrey76 thumbnail

Creators have screwed up with whole story line and made so that season 1 and season 2 doesn't exist.. 

Pretty part of content. I just found your site and in increase capital 

to state that I get really delighted in account your blog entries. 

No continuation between both the seasons on NewLyrics .net..