Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Frustration Thread - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Doodle12

I am scared of marriage looking at this though. My only saving grace in that show is Vicky Elena's marriage also bijoy and asha's love never fizzled out.

I really dislike the Vicky-Elena relationship😬

They went from him eve-teasing her to eloping, to standing by him even while her own family and sister was being dragged through the mud, tricked into having a kid, then not really bothering about him, finding out about what Vicky actually did, and still standing by him. Sorry but Elena should have left him. And Vicky's redemption track was so stupid and rushed, just because they had to end the show. He misbehaved so much with Sonakshi. They neglected that he actually got goons to beat up Dev. Then all of a sudden, he is all good?! And now, after so many years, apparently they are the perfect couple, marriage is great, going on dates, saying I love Yous? 

I just can't stand how their relationship is supposed to be so great. 

The only thing I can give Vicky is that he never let his mother berate Elena. But somehow it was okay for all of them to berate her sister and her entire family and Elena was all cool. 

Elena's character was totally damaged post Devakshi marriage. 

No i don't like vicky nor elena individually or their relationship. i just meant that they were still able to keep their love alive. unlike our main couple here who couldn't keep the fire for 2 years. they give me hope as in its not all couples loose their love after whatever years. (context we were talking about how i am sacred of marriage if love dies after a few years)

vicky is a terrible person but so is elena. i don't understand how she choose vicky over sonakshi thrice.

1. when they married 

2. during the 7 year leap.

3. when she found out about what he did.

also vicky almost slapped her and didn't let her visit her own family for 7 years. he's trash but they do love each other somehow. its toxic but they are doing fine together. they've always worked better than devakshi.

when they ignored golu both of them did it together lol. 

Edited by Doodle12 - 2 years ago

No i don't like vicky nor elena individually or their relationship. i just meant that they were still able to keep their love alive. unlike our main couple here who couldn't keep the fire for 2 years. they give me hope as in its not all couples loose their love after whatever years. (context we were talking about how i am sacred of marriage if love dies after a few years)

vicky is a terrible person but so is elena. i don't understand how she choose vicky over sonakshi thrice.

1. when they married 

2. during the 7 year leap.

3. when she found out about what he did.

also vicky almost slapped her and didn't let her visit her own family for 7 years. he's trash but they do love each other somehow. its toxic but they are doing fine together. they've always worked better than devakshi.

when they ignored golu both of them did it together lol. 

Exactly. They are both so selfish. 

And I don't think they have their love intact or anything. They were fighting post leap also,, and Elena was complaining that he doesnt understand her. As for them working out somehow, that's just a story prop for Devakshi's story. 

Personally, I think after Devakshi marriage, they probably needed a role for the actress who played Elena, and they just used Vicky and put them together as a couple. The two actors are popular, otherwise, the makers should have had Elena dump him at the end of S1 for all that he has done.

In season 3, I think their relationship going well is just a background for whatever they are going to be going through. My hunch is that it's going to be something related to that blogging she is doing, where she gets lot of fan messages. Who knows, she may even have a stalker, since Dev specifically asks her that question. I think they are simply using 'happy marriage' as a stepping stone towards the issues they are going to be facing. 

Also, considering everyone's character development has been discarded, I think Vicky will also be back to his old self. Otherwise how will the story have drama?! 😁😁

i don't care about anyone else i just hope they keep gkb nice. i've liked her for a while, i have no reasons why. it would be amazing if she's the one person that stands with sonakshi.

baaki there's no relationship except bijoy asha that's enviable. maybe suarabh and ronita but we didn't see much of them.

the show has obviously discarded all the three sisters but i quite liked nikki and lakshay.

also am i the only one that never understood why riya supposedly didn't reach heights in the dixit buisness, wasn't she really bright and good. that narrative was dropped for whatever reason. idk i guess i am expecting too much from a daily soap. this is the only one i've watched except the comedies and sasural genda which had really good writing.

edit: I figured out why i liked gkb. I think she's super pretty and felt bad for her considering how mamji treats her , which isn't very nice. 

Edited by Doodle12 - 2 years ago

i don't care about anyone else i just hope they keep gkb nice. i've liked her for a while, i have no reasons why. it would be amazing if she's the one person that stands with sonakshi.

baaki there's no relationship except bijoy asha that's enviable. maybe suarabh and ronita but we didn't see much of them.

the show has obviously discarded all the three sisters but i quite likes nikki and lakshay.

also am i only one that never understood why riya supposedly didn't reach heights in the dixit buisness, wasn't she really bright and good. that narrative was dropped for whatever reason

Bold 1: You may very well get your wish, because in that latest promo, when Ishwari is talking about sending Suhana away, GKB looked genuinely troubled. She does think this whole thing is a scam, so there is a good chance she may support Sonakshi.

Bold 2: Who knows. Don't even get me started! Riya started off as an intern, because Dev didn't believe in nepotism, never told anyone that she was his sister and Ishwari was good with that But! But somehow with Vicky, he needed to be given managerial position with no qualifications and no experience🤷‍♀️ Riya probably stopped going to work after her marriage and fallout with Dev. 

that would be a good contrast to ishwari. 

riya was the only kid who had potential and ishwari never pushed for her so idk if i was her i would never come back to the dixit house lol. dev sealed vicky's fate right there. i mean an entitled child given things he doesn't deserve. nice buddy. 

that would be a good contrast to ishwari. 

riya was the only kid who had potential and ishwari never pushed for her so idk if i was her i would never come back to the dixit house lol. dev sealed vicky's fate right there. i mean an entitled child given things he doesn't deserve. nice buddy. 

Riya was the better of the three sisters and more tuned to Ishwari and Dev's moods, and more mature but in general all three were quite selfish, imo. 

When their brother who has been the pillar of their family was reeling from his breakup, no one cared. When his marriage broke up, none of the three sisters were there for him!! And then later, he had to go apologize to them for not caring for them while he was in severe depression and they were magnanimous enough to forgive him?!! What nonsense! At least Riya understood that they were not there for him when he needed his family.

Dixit family is most dysfunctional, gotta say!

probably because of the bad parenting from ishuwari. honestly mamaji also wasn't a great parent. 

bad parenting can ruin lives, i am toh deifnately taking lessons and therapy before parenting. another thing i learnt from the show.

probably because of the bad parenting from ishuwari. honestly mamaji also wasn't a great parent. 

bad parenting can ruin lives, i am toh deifnately taking lessons and therapy before parenting. another thing i learnt from the show.

Mamaji.. he is such a popular character, but all I can see is he can understand the happenings, but simply sits on the fence, nodding to whatever nonsense his sister says..until its too late! He kept true to character this season also, when he was initially agreeing with his wife's suggestion of a DNA test. Then when Ishwari started saying, Bilkul mere Dev jaisa hai na Bhaiyya, he agreed with her. If he truly means well, he should be stepping in a lot more and stopping his sister!

I agree. He's funny but he enabled a lot of her behaviour, he was right sometimes with ishu like when he asked her to tie Dev to sona's pallu, or with calling ASHA aunty thing or even when he tried to stop sonakshi. This season he's weird. With the whole sonakshi ko AYUSH par dhyan dena Chahiye . Arrey when did mamaji see Sona neglecting AYUSH he doesn't even live here. 

Also imo he's a terrible father and not a good husband at all. Constantly belittling his wife.