Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Frustration Thread

Posted: 2 years ago

HELLO EVERYONE

WELCOME TO FRUSTRATION THREAD OF

KRPKAB 3

PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY

This thread will be the official comedy and frustration thread regarding the show. So please use this thread for your frustration regarding the storyline.

Only criticism will be allowed. No bashing, name-calling, mocking, using abusive words.

Before posting, do keep in mind some of the main forum rules:

• No Personal Attacks/No Bashing - Members are not to be bashed/criticized for having an opinion. That goes for forum members, actors, characters and Dev.Team members. 
  • When you come here BE prepared to hear criticisms as well, to get more participation discussions are needed and not just praises and appreciations. If you feel the criticism is wrong, reply to it properly within the limits of IF COC. Main forum happenings are NOT to be discussed here!
  • No Chatting/Spamming - DO NOT chat or spam, try to stick to the topic when replying. Do not go off topic. 
  • No Comparing Shows - Comparisons between the current and previous shows/other actors or other shows are NOT ALLOWED! Each show has its viewers and each actor have their fans. Many times such comparisons lead to fights. Its a humble request to all members that Please DO NOT post topics comparing shows/actors/characters AT ALL!
  • Use the Report Button - If you come across any issue on the forum that may require immediate attention, please use the REPORT button to report to the development team   rather than trying to solve the matter yourself. The development team will look into the matter as soon as possible!.

All comments presenting displeasure about everything regarding 
KRPKAB should be posted here only. Similar topics/ posts will be moved/ merged with this topic.

KRPKAB forum rules and regulations

PLEASE FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

SO I REQUEST TO ALL TO UNDERGO A HAPPY FRUSTRATING DISCUSSION REGARDING THE SHOW 

regards,

gayathri(gayuiyer)

-thankyou mnx for permission

thankyou suta sis for the tag

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 years ago

Thanks Gayu for this thread .πŸ€—

This is much needed yaar with the tracks giving us a head ache .

Originally posted by Sgayuiyer

HELLO EVERYONE

WELCOME TO FRUSTRATION THREAD

@bold1 what is the difference between character criticism and bashing? also if we can't do that to the characters either then what is the point?

not all criticism of the show is on the same topic, how can we create distinction in different points of view criticism? they will get lost in the many replies which i assume will flood this thread.

Edited by mnx12 - 2 years ago

All right. Here goes:

I absolutely hate the baby swapping track. It's ridiculous, very 70s type and makes the leads look like complete fools, who don't even bother with a DNA test. Wherever they will take this track, whether this Ayush will turn out to be the biological child or not, I just can't believe that the makers decided to take this route, apparently to show marital discord. Just WHY?!!!😭😭😭

Originally posted by Doodle12

@bold1 what is the difference between character criticism and bashing? also if we can't do that to the characters either then what is the point?

not all criticism of the show is on the same topic, how can we create distinction in different points of view criticism? they will get lost in the many replies which i assume will flood this thread.

Actually this initiative of frustration thread is introduced in all other forums for viewers to vent out their anger regarding the show. You can bash the character but sometimes it may lead to the actors who are playing that specific role that's why they have introduced this specific rule. You can bash the character no problem that too in polite way. Constructive criticisms are welcome. Some of the members opinion here may differ and it may or may not lead a war between the members. 

Instead of creating multiple threads regarding the show for frustration you can vent out in this single specific thread. Due to multiple same thread we may miss some important thread. 

For further understanding and details visit Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 thread where the thread runs nearly 81 pages and here is the link, You can visit other forums too you can understand what I meant

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5198956

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Sutapasima

Thanks Gayu for this thread .πŸ€—

This is much needed yaar with the tracks giving us a head ache .

You are welcome and thank you for guiding me πŸ€—

Ya ofcourse this is much needed this time 

Originally posted by Doodle12

Good evening dear Buddy πŸ€—

You are right it does get confusing at times . 

So even I read up the fine differentiation of criticism and bashing from the thread and sharing with you πŸ€—

KRPKAB - Forum Rules & Guidelines thread posted by GM Shruti and mnx12

its explained under the following point ...

Character Bashing

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

thank you ill go through it😊

That means , when feeling frustrated about any character , story or scene come to this thread and express it .

Right ?

Let me get frustrated then will post dome thing

Right now I am a kind of excited for Ishu’s new avatar

Let her come out in form then see how it goes 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Rosh4rose

That means , when feeling frustrated about any character , story or scene come to this thread and express it .

Right ?

Let me get frustrated then will post dome thing

Right now I am a kind of excited for Ishu’s new avatar

Let her come out in form then see how it goes 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haan you can frustrate when ever you want but one thing follow the forum rules πŸ˜†

From tomorrow 8 30 pm sharply your frustration starts πŸ˜Ž

Haha I am also waiting πŸ€£πŸ€£