Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Tough call but I'm gonna go with Madzzz. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Madhuri. I have always found her pretty pretty compared to any actress.

atominis thumbnail

Sridevi. Look at her big beautiful eyes and childlike face, clear, even skin. She was original. Unlike others who tried to copy Madhubala or Suchitra Sen and whose pimples showed even despite make up. 

Sridevi's eyes are dazzling and set her apart from everyone else. 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Literally the only thing pretty about Sridevi was her eyes. I'll never get the hype around her "beauty".. she was talented with good screen presence yh but that's it.

Madhuri it is!

grandamekirti thumbnail

Madhuri Dixit has the perfect one in a million face like God made her with his own hands. She should only be compared to Heidi Lamar, Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, Madhubala, Jayaprada, Hema Malini and Suraiya, etc

Sridevi has mystic eyes and classic glamour in her Vault besides, she's quite an ugly looker compared to even Kajal Aggarwal or Pooja Hegde. Her genes had it she'd overtake the appeal of anyone. Also, until 2000s, she only had once gone under knife i.e for her NOSE. Nothing else. Stop spreading lies about a woman who is tolerating. 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Photos of their "younger days":

Madhuri Dixit | Madhuri dixit, Retro bollywood, Madhuri dixit youngШридеви №3 | ВКонтакте | Beauty girls face, Beautiful girl face, Girl number for friendship

This post is the only 1 needed. And Madhuri's eyes are also more beautiful--really wide almonds. 

I never found Sridevi pretty even after her multiple surgeries, lenses, big coloured hair etc. But I've the nigahen to see beyond the masks so

Edited by nigahen - 2 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sri first, Sri second, Sri third. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Photos of their "younger days":

Madhuri Dixit | Madhuri dixit, Retro bollywood, Madhuri dixit youngШридеви №3 | ВКонтакте | Beauty girls face, Beautiful girl face, Girl number for friendship

😍😍😍😍 thanks for reconfirming why Sri all the way for me. Such ethereal beauty. 😍😇 Those eyes, features !! 🥰

not a fan of either but madhuri probably wins here by default because i never found sridevi pretty!

having said that, madhuri is no great shakes in the looks department either 🤔

Edited by Chilombo - 2 years ago
harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sridevi, round face, beautiful eyes, cute, innocent, sexy she's like hrithik roshan of women, goddess like features, there's something about sridevi that all age groups connect with. 

Stephen Speilberg was once show pictures of all the bollywood actress without given names, who he found beautiful, he pick sridevi over others like hemaji, rekha, madhuri and hence offered her a role in Jurassic Park which she later turned. Got nothing against madhuri but she's somewhat average looking with a big personality. I think if madhuri didn't do those raunchy item numbers she wouldn't been as famous as she became. If i had to go with actresses who capture the eyes of people other than sridevi without doing anything and standing still, I would pick hemaji or ashwyria rai, they captured the eyes like sridevi from their film debut even though it flopped only due to the looks, madhuri didn't capture the eye of people in her first 3 to 4 movies, she had to do something in order to get attention like ek do teen, shaking her boobs for lusting perverted men.

Edited by harun98 - 2 years ago