Babusaheb gets locked up - Page 6

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 days ago
Originally posted by FlowerHater

@boldsmiley37

I never doubted k he doesn't want to get separated from Malini smiley36he does want that mera agenda h k doba baaki cheezon ko nazarandaaz kar deta due to what you call tunnel vision jo ki long term mein uski chodd k sabb ki Lanka laga deti hsmiley37

He will go for counseling tomorrow as haar to gayi hi h Imaliyasmiley5to pure din Ruk k kya hi karega isse better yahi kar le.

I feel we might get a BS malini coffee scene too after counseling in puri detail.

In short I am expecting and is prepared for lots of Adi malini scenes day after tomorrowsmiley36and towards end k 10 minutes tomorrow

Kal se bhar bhar ke denge bhar bhar ke malu ke scenessmiley36. Just hope they get done with the divorce soonsmiley19.

Yaar can we block someone here in IF? Do we have that option?smiley5

I am not able to locatesmiley19

Originally posted by jojo_mojo

KC bohut buri tarah phas chuka hai. He was vacillating between calling Malini and deleting her number. And Malini is equally lost in his thoughts. Go kunmunsmiley40smiley40

M ne KC ko ek brave emperor bana diya. My sole weeps for her students. Pata nai apne confusion mein kya pada rahi haismiley36

Dono ek dusre ek hi baar call karte hai. Malini because of D's genes decides that only she is bothered and she should stop calling KC. 

But when the land line rings, she goes running hoping its KC. And after listening to his voice, mann mein laddu phute but she goes ji kaun? Chal jhooti smiley36

KC ne bhi taaana maardiya. My lucky Lucky stars i thought i will have to call Aditya's housesmiley37

So kal final councelling session haismiley41smiley41

M is like last chance!! Its very important ek baar Aditya ko remind karti hoon. 

But BBSB is busy in his personal tutoring session with imliya. he does not want to be bothered so phone ko silent mein rakke he was dancing away. BMJ duniyasmiley16

Ek dum mast review jojo jii.. Was so in need of this after such bheja fry epismiley18.. Okay ur Chal jhooti!! Is just on point smiley37..smiley37

.. Bold - bechare bacchee.. Iski tarah bas delusional na banjaye bas.. Coz dd ka saya is very dangerous.. 

Originally posted by Whatever765

Oh the entire thing episode was ridiculous..! 

Right from Malini reading Kunal Chauhan instead of Prithviraj Chauhan...I was like gayi bhains pani mein aaj..smiley29

Yea..I mean what was that!!!! Its like misreading potato for mango smiley36

Edited by Loony_lovegood - 14 days ago

You need to click on the profile. You get an option to block

**Humka maaf kardo sab.. wont go off topic again***

Edited by jojo_mojo - 14 days ago

Hats off to your stamina to sit through the epi and write a review 🙏

I too had this thought par likha nahi ye soch k upar wali post k bash karenge but ye likha to reportsmiley37

I think he might not tell or no one is able to tell that he was lockedsmiley5MU might be created just to be brushed under rags to be pulled out right in time to increase insecuritiessmiley5

But let's see kya dikhaengesmiley36i would so loved to be chopped heresmiley36

smiley37smiley37

Muje bhi laga.. Isko age jake use karenge.. Abhi ke liye isko noone will discuss .

Aur jo bts mila tha, usme bhi he was shouting ,but ST was not there in scene.. Matlab issko use karenge.. 

Hey bhagwan ji aaj mai prathna kar rahi hi ye chop hojaye.. smiley37

Edited by anikal - 14 days ago

smiley37 block omgsmiley37 

Kaun tang kar rahe hai apkosmiley37

Imlie