Babusaheb gets locked up - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by FlowerHater

He was shouting?😕

I might have missed😆

Chodo.. We will see.. 

Aaj didi history padthe huve dikhi..  Apko kya kagta hai ye situation ka need tha to banavo her history teacher or she is actually history teacher 🤣🤣

Jo pehele se hi jo Sochna hai sochlowale group me tha🤣🤣

Originally posted by Whatever765

Oh the entire thing episode was ridiculous..! 

Right from Malini reading Kunal Chauhan instead of Prithviraj Chauhan...I was like gayi bhains pani mein aaj..

I was like yeh konsa emperor hai?!?!? 😂🤣😂🤣

mein bhi serious ho gayi 😆

Originally posted by girdharmona

Well writen ..

Inspite of filler episode u mentioned each thibg so well ki episode sb meaning full lgne lga h 😀😀😀😀

I liked malini face listning sbout dance he is giving importance to that not to malinie...

Ab vo bewkuf ye na soch le usko divorce lena hi nhi h isliye tal rha h 🙃🙃🙃

Adi taking care of every thing releting to imalie ghungroo also 😍😍

Sayd since insme aprna ke larn imalie haregi ho slta h due to this vo nexf round mein imandaei se jwab de sui to guit trip 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Thank you so much Girdharmona. I was so frustrated with the episode, that my rant itself made the episode look meaningful😆

Malini ka chehra when Adi gave more importance to Imlie over their counselling session was priceless😆 That one moment was a Kodak capture moment for me and I loved it😆

Mkuch bhi soch le, Adi ko toh lena hai, aur woh divorce lekar rahega. He has a lot of plans to execute after the divorce, so he is not going to delay it, no matter what😆

Possible that quiz round mein due to feeling guilty, Aparna may actually help Imlie win. So let's see what happens😆

Rant hi kar lo anikal ji...dil halka ho jayega ..😆

Haan aaj gumne WU pe wahi kiya.. 

Today I definitely needed a nap 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Originally posted by anikal

Chodo.. We will see.. 

Aaj didi history padthe huve dikhi..  Apko kya kagta hai ye situation ka need tha to banavo her history teacher or she is actually history teacher 🤣🤣

Jo pehele se hi jo Sochna hai sochlowale group me tha🤣🤣

Arre maine kaha tha na, aaj jo usse History professor dikhaya, means it shows whay she is still hung up on her history of 7 years purana pyaar with Adi. She is still stuck in past history, while Adi ke liye uska present & future toh bas Imlie ke irth girth ghoomta hai.🤣

SO yeah, her obsession with the past 7 years got explained to an extent today with her being a History professor, mere hisab se.😆

Despondent Didi desperately dials barrister she dumped

I was reading my book and I miss him so much I read Kunal Chauhan’s  name in the history book instead of Prithviraj Chauhan. Maybe I’m the crazy lady Kunal says I am. 

I am obsessed with phone calls. So I decide to call Kunal. We must have a strong telephonic telepathic connection that we were dialing each other at the same time. Kya timing hai!  When we finally connect our conversation is more echoes of sorry and please to each other. I couldn’t believe it was the last counseling session with Aditya tomorrow.  Kunal decided to join Aditya and me to make sure I don’t flip flop yet again.  I decide to remind Adi of the final session. any excuse to call him.

Adi already decided he wants to be with Imli so what’s the need for counseling at all? He’s not going to dump Imli and get back to me, will he? I dial Adi but he doesn’t answer my calls as usual so I decide to show up at the T house. I can't believe he wants to dance instead od dealing with the divorce.

Waltzing with my wife

Malini called me but I am happily waltzing with my wife that I don’t hear the phone buzz. Why would he? Looks like Sita Mother doesn’t want him to pick up Malini’s call.

Dancing duos duke it out, Adi disappears

Rupi feeds Dahi Sakkar and wishes us good luck. Adi and I echo each other “Sita Mother will take care of it”.  We are in sync in thinking and dancing ready to trip the light fantastic.. Mrs. Aurora reminds Prachi not to miss a step and to see it as going to battle not a dance. Varmas followed Sharmas. Arora couple chemistry lukewarm.

Adi is looking up to the skies and praying or trying to calm down his racing heart.😆

Dancing or Dealing with Divorce

I can’t believe Adi considers watching a dance competition more important than being at the final counseling before our divorce. Until Beautiful tells me he was there not to watch but to dance with Imli. I cannot believe my ears. Who is this Adi, not the one I’ve known for 7 yrs.

Adi comes by and explains to me why dancing with imli is top priority at the moment, They can reschedule their session for later.  I cannot believe dance is more important than the divorce. 

Aparna accepts AC’s awful advice, assures Adi’s absence

I apologized to AC for Malini’s pain. I have sunk so low to get society’s acceptance nothing else matters to me at this time not even my only son’s happiness. I decide to throw Adi and Imli under the bus to prove to AC me and my sidekick bhabhi Radha that I’m on Malini’s side and will protect my family’s izzat.

I eavesdropped on Adi and Imli’s conversation about my gunguroos and follow him back to the house and locked him in his room. AC gloats silently having got under my skin to do what she wanted.

Feeling Guilty about my gatiya pan

Guilt grabs me by the throat and I justify locking Adi up in his room. Adi and Imli can’t be seen dancing together or our family’s respect will be in the dust. Radha justifies that Adi didn’t give them any other option. Radha and I slip back into our seats after ensuring our izzat to is intact or what’s left of it now that I locked up my son. Aparna since when did you become so selfish that you can’t stand to see your son stand by his wife. Did hearing him apologize to Imli for letting her down at the dance cheer you up? You are competing with AC for the worst Mother who’s pride overrides their child’s happinepp

When Rupi reminded Mrs Arora Imli’s family and partner was on her side, I was sweating, feeling breathless and doubted my cowardly action. Especially after I heard Adi apologize to Imli that she lost because of him.

Pallavi pounces on Prachi’s pettiness

I have been on Imli’s side pushing back on anyone bullying or trying to undermine Imli. I told Prachi Imli had her family behind her cheering her on. That shut up the Arora girl.

AC accidental admission?

I took a potshot wondering out loud to the all present there if Imli’s husband didnt want to be seen and was hiding somewhere. Will Beautiful disclose the truth that Adi had been locked behind close doors? Will anyone suspect if AC had a role in his absenceWill Adi and Imli get a chance to dance together anyways after Aparna’s sneaky act? Will that affect the final results after BBC is complete?

Originally posted by _Seera_

Maine pure episode ff pe dekha hai..  🤣

Originally posted by _Seera_

Why is it everytime after I take a break and come back, I land up having to create a thread for such shitty episodes

Matlab is my luck kharab, or I just choose to take breaks on wrong days, I am not able to decide.😆

But thanks again Nim for your support yesterday in creating the thread.

Originally posted by Apsvenky

Arre maine kaha tha na, aaj jo usse History professor dikhaya, means it shows whay she is still hung up on her history of 7 years purana pyaar with Adi. She is still stuck in past history, while Adi ke liye uska present & future toh bas Imlie ke irth girth ghoomta hai.🤣

SO yeah, her obsession with the past 7 years got explained to an extent today with her being a History professor, mere hisab se.😆

Logic sahi lagate ho🤣

Shayad vo history ko bahoot jyada seriously leli hai

Aps thanks for the thread! 🤗You have pretty much said it all girl...!! The episode had no head or tail! Who ever conceptualized it had given the brain chill out time! I still maintain I am a very simple viewer..but today's was just asinine..! 

Aaj ka episode mere talent ne kiya hai reject.

Rhymes bhi bole chal hatt!

Kaise kare jugalbandi with aisa logic

Vishwas ne bhi bol diya humse na ho payega magic,

Kal milenge haste haste..

agar inhone plot nahi diye aise saste..

Imlie machayegi kal dhamal.

Yaar AKt in Brown, laga bada Kamal! 

Jaise Imlie Pista aur woh Badam

Nutcase 🤣