Babusaheb gets locked up - Page 7

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 days ago
I dont know is it only me? i felt that Aditya Imlie dance practice seemed to be too off not sure what was missing? anybody else felt so
I dont know is it only me, i felt that Aditya Imlie dance practice seemed to be too off not sure what was missing? anybody else felt so
Originally posted by Whatever765

Oh the entire thing episode was ridiculous..! 

Right from Malini reading Kunal Chauhan instead of Prithviraj Chauhan...I was like gayi bhains pani mein aaj..smiley29

Oh so she is a history professor malu ?smiley36 college me history padathe hain kyasmiley23? Or they just tusooed some dialogue to ghusaao the kunal chauhansmiley18

Originally posted by Loony_lovegood

Nice update Aps ji and thanks for the tag! 

Anu's saree and her accessories were my only focus today. smiley9

Just one question, so if Aparna and Radha came to lock the door, they must have seen Malini outside because she was waiting, and Malini if was waiting outside, she didnt see these two come and go? Or did she feel like she should go and check why its taking so long for Adi to come out? Too much to ask from a BFF?? Okay what is this!?smiley29

We can still undertsnad, Adi must have forgotten his phone in the dressing room (trying to convince myself heresmiley36

KC-MC conversation...were they conversing to two different people and not each other? Honestly it looked like they both were doing their own DIFFERENT phone calls smiley32

And I am keeping up my hopes so high, because I cant wait to see Imlie dance with BBSB's face pinned to her back of the head tomorrow. I have made peace with it. Only one good episode to happen a week!

#CringeIsTheNewNormal smiley37smiley37

Looney ji aaj sab ek hi kashti k sawar haismiley29

@ bold 1.. Sahi jagah focus kar paayi aap.. Btw loved her saaree n jewellery smiley42

@bold 2..there was no transition, continuity ua sense in any of the scenes.. Bas chep diya tha.. Writer ne bohot mast phook k likha.. Aur baaki sab ne bhi okay bol diya.. What was the purpose of (many things can't list out) episode just so that DD KC talk or Adi getting reminded k last counselling session hai aaj.. Bande ko yaad bhi nahi tha.. Iska kya hi hogasmiley44..

smiley38smiley29

I dont know is it only me, i felt that Aditya Imlie dance practice seemed to be too off not sure what was missing? anybody else felt so
Originally posted by Whatever765

@Bold: This! dude nothing made sense today....dance kaunsa practise kar rahe the...ghungroo kyun chahiye the uss dance mein...! Uff! Definitely they had some techincal/logistics issue....they just could not pull this epsiode through...!! 

As seera or someone said dance was desi kapil dance, even for that they dont need ghungaroo unless they are doing bharatnatyam as a kapilsmiley37

Originally posted by Flora_Fauna

Yesterday ka was in flow.. So was beautiful but toady they copy pasted same thing with DD insertion in between.. So yeah that might be the case.. Waisa to poora epi was off.. 

Imlie