Babusaheb gets locked up - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Whatever765

🥰 Thank you.. poetry toh pS143 ki hai lajawab!

I am a bungler of words! 

Ohh yes she's so good with her words read her posts also❤️.. Aapke lafz bhi himmay dete hai hausla dete hai aise episode ko jhelne ka.. N ache wale enjoy karne ka

Originally posted by anikal

Bhar bhar ke didi ko dekho🤣

Hame episode waste of time laga.. 

Imlie think ye BS malini se baat karte karte late hogaye? 😒

I too had this thought par likha nahi ye soch k upar wali post k bash karenge but ye likha to report🤣

I think he might not tell or no one is able to tell that he was locked😕MU might be created just to be brushed under rags to be pulled out right in time to increase insecurities😕

But let's see kya dikhaenge😆i would so loved to be chopped here😆

Originally posted by nim_var

Mr and Mrs. Tripathi ready to dance and dressed up too... 

Thanks Aps for writing this up and for posting. 🤗

Where do I begin -  nothing much to write about today.. the obvious... opener of Kunmun was expected.. chalo inki story me bhi P for progression ho rahi hai... they are missing eo. 

Adilie full focus on the dance practice only... kuch aur yaad nahi aawat hai.. only dance dance and more dance.. issi chakkar mein BS missed the phone from Mun... reminder for an imp session. 

CHOP hui Dd ki first by Sundar who informed her that Adi has gone to dance at the BBC 🤣 and promptly locked the house behind him and left.. 

Next up was BS who was willing to dance and forego the counselling session...trying to get M to see his pov... said he will brb and went to get the ghungroos... leaving M befuddled... what was that..look...🤣

Anu manipulating Apu, setting her plan in motion... instigating Apu to prove her loyalty to M.. this woman has no remorse... and cares for no one... 

Worst was Apu saying sorry to Anu, how she was right from day one about Imlie, only they could not see it... to her eternal shame...pour on the guilt on the T's while you gloat over their misery..such a sad pathetic woman, that Anu is. 

The jodis perform.. I ff'ed them all... and then Adi runs to get the ghungroos... 

He went home and was he looking at the mirror... teek taak.. sab kuch.. before he headed for the door...🤣 me think he was admiring himself.. in his getup.. 

He did not even hear the door close behind him or hear them whisper. ( the T elder ladies).. did I do the right thing by locking Adi in his room?? I cant differentiate between right n wrong... aww.. apu she looks so distressed here. 

All the junior T's in a dither, where is Adi..... Adi... Adi... 😔 Pallavi 👏 who is inspiring Rupi also to speak up in bhari sabha... 👍🏼

PT n HT are missing too.. looks they re happy to miss BBC... 🤣

Imlie dances and Adi says sorry to her... AC taunting Imlie yet again... all jadoo as Imlie dressed up quickly and had double costume, Adi ka photo.. 😆

I am looking forward to her dance tomorrow. Also reading everyone's take on today's episode.. 

@Bold: The man's got to do what he's got to do! Bas!😆

Mere ko toh lagta hai. when they know the episode is going to be going down in dumps...give AKT the kamal da get up! Baki sita mother hi sambhal le  inko! 

Thanks for the caps! 

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago

And loved that part where Adi AGAIN went with the same "Malini? Aap yahan"? for the umpteenth time, when he saw her at the doorstep today. GM clearly knows the show's fandom🤣

Edited by Loony_lovegood - 2 years ago

KC bohut buri tarah phas chuka hai. He was vacillating between calling Malini and deleting her number. And Malini is equally lost in his thoughts. Go kunmun🥳🥳

M ne KC ko ek brave emperor bana diya. My sole weeps for her students. Pata nai apne confusion mein kya pada rahi hai😆

Dono ek dusre ek hi baar call karte hai. Malini because of D's genes decides that only she is bothered and she should stop calling KC. 

But when the land line rings, she goes running hoping its KC. And after listening to his voice, mann mein laddu phute but she goes ji kaun? Chal jhooti 😆

KC ne bhi taaana maardiya. My lucky Lucky stars i thought i will have to call Aditya's house🤣

So kal final councelling session hai

M is like last chance!! Its very important ek baar Aditya ko remind karti hoon. 

But BBSB is busy in his personal tutoring session with imliya. he does not want to be bothered so phone ko silent mein rakke he was dancing away. BMJ duniya😎

Originally posted by Loony_lovegood

Nice update Aps ji and thanks for the tag! 

Anu's saree and her accessories were my only focus today. 😳

Just one question, so if Aparna and Radha came to lock the door, they must have seen Malini outside because she was waiting, and Malini if was waiting outside, she didnt see these two come and go? Or did she feel like she should go and check why its taking so long for Adi to come out? Too much to ask from a BFF?? Okay what is this!?

We can still undertsnad, Adi must have forgotten his phone in the dressing room (trying to convince myself here😆) 

KC-MC conversation...were they conversing to two different people and not each other? Honestly it looked like they both were doing their own DIFFERENT phone calls 👏

And I am keeping up my hopes so high, because I cant wait to see Imlie dance with BBSB's face pinned to her back of the head tomorrow. I have made peace with it. Only one good episode to happen a week!

#CringeIsTheNewNormal 🤣🤣

Oh just like many other things T house is a very cryptic. Malini and Radha probably entered the house through a khufiya darwaza! There was no logic to any actions today!😆

@Bold: 🤣

Originally posted by FlowerHater

@bold🤣

I never doubted k he doesn't want to get separated from Malini 😆he does want that mera agenda h k doba baaki cheezon ko nazarandaaz kar deta due to what you call tunnel vision jo ki long term mein uski chodd k sabb ki Lanka laga deti h🤣

He will go for counseling tomorrow as haar to gayi hi h Imaliya😕to pure din Ruk k kya hi karega isse better yahi kar le.

I feel we might get a BS malini coffee scene too after counseling in puri detail.

In short I am expecting and is prepared for lots of Adi malini scenes day after tomorrow😆and towards end k 10 minutes tomorrow

Kal se bhar bhar ke denge bhar bhar ke malu ke scenes😆. Just hope they get done with the divorce soon😭.

Yaar can we block someone here in IF? Do we have that option?😕

I am not able to locate😭

Originally posted by jojo_mojo

KC bohut buri tarah phas chuka hai. He was vacillating between calling Malini and deleting her number. And Malini is equally lost in his thoughts. Go kunmun🥳🥳

M ne KC ko ek brave emperor bana diya. My sole weeps for her students. Pata nai apne confusion mein kya pada rahi hai😆

Dono ek dusre ek hi baar call karte hai. Malini because of D's genes decides that only she is bothered and she should stop calling KC. 

But when the land line rings, she goes running hoping its KC. And after listening to his voice, mann mein laddu phute but she goes ji kaun? Chal jhooti 😆

KC ne bhi taaana maardiya. My lucky Lucky stars i thought i will have to call Aditya's house🤣

So kal final councelling session hai

M is like last chance!! Its very important ek baar Aditya ko remind karti hoon. 

But BBSB is busy in his personal tutoring session with imliya. he does not want to be bothered so phone ko silent mein rakke he was dancing away. BMJ duniya😎

Ek dum mast review jojo jii.. Was so in need of this after such bheja fry epi.. Okay ur Chal jhooti!! Is just on point 🤣..🤣

.. Bold - bechare bacchee.. Iski tarah bas delusional na banjaye bas.. Coz dd ka saya is very dangerous.. 

Originally posted by Whatever765

Oh the entire thing episode was ridiculous..! 

Right from Malini reading Kunal Chauhan instead of Prithviraj Chauhan...I was like gayi bhains pani mein aaj..

Yea..I mean what was that!!!! Its like misreading potato for mango 😆

Edited by Loony_lovegood - 2 years ago