Episode 142 : Misplaced Anger

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yamoonabai brainwashes Dwarkabai against Ahilya that they are plotting against Gunoji. Dwarkabai gets upset. 

Sitabai is very angry and goes to Ahilya's room, breaks her toys and takes others back saying she won't give anything that belongs to her.. and a lot of harsh words, Harkubai tries to stop her.. Ahilya cries. 

Dwarkabai comes to Sitabai and talks to her and assures that her rights are safe as long as she is alive. 

Ahilya comes to talk to Malharrao about her dilemma, relations and her duty. Malharrao tells her that relations are important in life, they support and love you but when it is about nyay (justice/duty) keep it above everything else. Then she says something about their plan and keeps finger on her lips, Malharrao instinctively puts his finger on his lips as well and then takes it down, smiling to himself.. a very cute moment😳 she excuses and leaves.

Khanderao and Tukoji are waiting for Ahilya to discuss today's plan and then it's night time, she prays for their well-being and just as they leave Gautama comes. 

Gautama questions why Ahilya is standing there with aarti ki thali, she gives a roundabout answer.. Gautama gets impatient and starts asking a lot of questions. Ahilya is about to answer but sees someone overhearing them. She silently gestures Gautama that they're being heard so Gautama says I'll take you to Subedaarji, wahan sab bolne lagogi and leave from there.

Yamoonabai comes out of hiding and says ye sab Dwarkabai ko batana padega.

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Best scene of today was between MR & AB's. After a long time we get such cute conversation between them. Its the highlight of this show from Day 1. CVs should give more such scenes even post leap too...anyways lovely update, Neha.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Best scene of today was between MR & AB's. After a long time we get such cute conversation between them. Its the highlight of this show from Day 1. CVs should give more such scenes even post leap too...anyways lovely update, Neha.

Make a gif on that 😳pleej😳

I loved the scene🤗 I'm gonna miss these two😭

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update neha as always🤗

MR and Ahilya's bond is the main attraction of this show❤️ Glad they are showing MR's healthy guidance to Ahilya. Afterall he was his first guru in state affairs.

Sitabai kaa itna saara dialogues and screen presence shayad pehli baar dikha raha ho. Yeh bhi DB ki tarah easily manipulate ho sakti hai. 😡I don't know whether the cvs will expose Gunoji's misdeeds, par agar expose hua toh SB will probably be in the most sensitive spot. Her husband tried to murder her father and her entire family in cold blood.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Wonderful update neha as always🤗

MR and Ahilya's bond is the main attraction of this show❤️ Glad they are showing MR's healthy guidance to Ahilya. Afterall he was his first guru in state affairs.

Sitabai kaa itna saara dialogues and screen presence shayad pehli baar dikha raha ho. Yeh bhi DB ki tarah easily manipulate ho sakti hai. 😡I don't know whether the cvs will expose Gunoji's misdeeds, par agar expose hua toh SB will probably be in the most sensitive spot. Her husband tried to murder her father and her entire family in cold blood.

@Bold : yup, loved that scene🤗

Sita ka drama thoda OTT laga, I missed some part I think because how did she know all this? Did she overhear DB-YB talk? It felt like she was speaking YB's words 🤔 she is definitely very vulnerable in all this.. so much to lose 🥺

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Fantastic episode👏👏

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Make a gif on that 😳pleej😳

I loved the scene🤗 I'm gonna miss these two😭

Yeah Neha, its totally my most favorite scene till date & I'll make them & post them today itself. MR-AB duo has always been my most favourite in this show.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Updated with my favourite bit of the gifs😳🤗

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Updated with my favourite bit of the gifs😳🤗

🤗🤗❤️