Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NIDZZ123

Wow Sam ko gayab hone mein kya maza ata hai bhai. Har wakt jata rehta hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ό

Aur ye naya chief toh Sam se bhi zyada strict lag raha haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bhagwan bachaye choree aur ri ko πŸ™πŸ™ I mean tum bachao kyunki likh toh tum rahi ho 

Haan aata toh hai Sam ko maza gayab hone mein. 🀣 

Dekhte hai dono seniors milke kya deshiyat failate hai office mein. 

Bacha toh zaroor lungi mein 😘😘

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

OMG!!!!! One more Ariya story on the line....❀️❀️❀️

Unknowingly in the form of a new Ariya story, you have given me both my Birthday gift & Eid gift together as today I'm celebrating both this occasion. I loved the concept. Please pm me when you update the chapters.

karuna_kini thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaheean

OMG!!!!! One more Ariya story on the line....❀️❀️❀️

Unknowingly in the form of a new Ariya story, you have given me both my Birthday gift & Eid gift together as today I'm celebrating both this occasion. I loved the concept. Please pm me when you update the chapters.

Thank you so much ❀️❀️ 

And Eid Mubarak dearπŸŒ›πŸ’« I am glad this FF is like an eidi to you. 😘 I will surely PM you whenever I update ❀️

karuna_kini thumbnail

Thank you ❀️❀️

karuna_kini thumbnail

Chapter 2 

"Yeh Arjun sir kya kam the ki ab Dhruv sir bhi aa tapke." Shree cries dramatically when Riya just slaps his shoulder to shut his cry. 

"Haan Shree tu na ro mat. Kaan mein dard shuru ho jata hai, jo kissi bomb ke phutne par bhi nahi hota." Chotu jokes and Riya laughs out loud. Shree looks at both of them scrunching his eyebrows. "Awwllelele.." Riya pinches Shree's cheeks and Shree angrily removes her hand.  

"Baap re itna gussa!" Chotu sarcastically exclaims and both try and control their laugh. "Has lo has lo dono. Phir jab bomb nahi, do atom Bomb phatenge na, tab bolna." Shree smirks and sips his coffee. 

Chotu coughs and Riya laughs again looking at his expression "Guys tum log aise dar rahe ho jaise yeh humara pehla time hai. Bhul gaye ki pehle kaise Rathode sir aur Arjun sir ladte the. Inn dono ka kuch zyada nahi hoga." She states and both disappointingly look down. Riya smacks their head when they look up with a pout. 

"Yaar yeh seniors humesha aise pathar dil hote hai Kya?" Chotu asks as he tries to reason Arjun and Dhruv's behaviour. 

"Aye.." Riya widens her eyes as she hears them calling Arjun patthar dil. Both Chotu and Shree look at her in disbelief "Yaar woh khadus aadmi itna chilata hai, phir bhi tu ussiki tarafdaari karti hai. Maajra kya hai?" Chotu asks with a smirk. 

Riya flushes out as she doesn't know what answer to give. She does have a soft corner for Arjun and the whole office knows it, but is there something more than that? She doesn't know. Everytime Arjun is hurt, her heart bleeds, she sheds a tear but does that happen to him too? Does he feel the same? She could never see what was behind that stone face. She always asks these questions to herself but when both her heart and Brain give no answer she doesn't move further. She just switches off the questions. So is it love? 

Looking at her engrossed in her deep thoughts, Chotu snaps his fingers in front of her getting her back to reality. "Ohh kahan kho gayi?" Chotu asks. 

"Kuch Kuch Hota hai Chotu, tum nahi samjhoge." Shree dramatically enacts it and both the boys fall down laughing. Riya hits both of them playfully as they all run back to the office. 

They stop when they see Dhruv shooting extremely fiery glares at them. "Udi baba yeh kya! Durga ma ab aap hi bacha sakti hai humein." saying so Shree prays to the Goddess. 

"Shree bas karo." saying so Riya stops him from making the situation more fearful, but menatlly even she is praying for peace. 

"Dekh ke acha laga yahan officers Kitna kaam mein involved hai." Dhruv sarcastically mocks at them. He further adds "Aisi team ko department no. 1 team bula rahi hai. Yeh sochke mujhe hasi aa rahi hai." 

Arjun clenches his fist in anger as he hears Dhruv's unbearable words sitting inside the cabin. Here the juniors are baffled at his words. They don't know what mistake did they even make. Was taking a 15 minute break such a big thing? 

"We are sorry sir!" Riya apologises on behalf of them three. "Sorry sir!" Chotu and Shree too repeat looking down in embarrassment. 

Looking at this reaction from his juniors, Dhruv breaks into wild laughter. Arjun gets shocked listening to a laugh all of a sudden, and the reaction of the team is no less. 

"Sorry guys. Meri yeh bohot buri aadat hai, main bohot wahiyat pranks karta hun." he holds his stomach in pain as he states. Chotu Shree and Riya heave a sigh of relief as they realise that this was a prank. 

"Waise I must say you are one of the best teams in India. Toh aap logon ko itna darme ki zaroorat nahi hai. Khaaskar jab aap ek break lete ho." He smiles assuringly and leaves with a smile on his face. 

"Sir ne toh dara hi diya." Chotu says and he was about to take his seat when Shree pulled the chair and sat.

"Haan subah itna strictly behave kiya issiliye mujhe laga hum gaye." Shree wipes his sweat while Chotu glares at him. 

Riya laughs at the childish behavior of Shree and Chotu and the next moment composes herself "Shayad humne unhe jaldi judge kar liya. Subah woh thode nervous honge issiliye gusse mein the." she states. 

"Nervous aur ACP Dhruv Sinha?" Shree questions. 

"Kyun nahi ho sakta?" Comes the voice of the subject himself. "Abhi har nayi shuruat karne se pehle nervous hona jaayaz hai. Sirf beginners nervous nahi hote, professionals bhi hote hai. Iss se kaam karte waqt humara dhyan kaam mein hi hota hai." He explains. 

"I am impressed Miss Riya, aap kaafi ache se logon ko pehchaanti aur parakhti hai." he appreciates her as she smiles heartily. Arjun who heard all this feels very strange and awkward. 

"Senior hai toh senior banke rahe. Sab se ghulne milne ki kya zaroorat hai?" He thinks to himself. Here, Dhruv gets a call and he excuses himself. "We have a Case!" He announces when back and Arjun gets up from his seat and comes out of his cabin. 

Hope you guys loved the update! Tried of doing something new and this is what was the outcome πŸ™ˆ

How do you like Dhruv now? πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

And are you waiting for the OG chief or no need? 

Edited by karuna_kini - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I hope I'm first again!!πŸ₯³

Yay!! 

Interesting update!! Shreetu and Riya ki masti was lovable!! πŸ€—

Arree.. Dhruv mazak kar rha tha n Arjun is upset by that🀣 mast haiπŸ˜†

Waiting to see the team bond with new chief😳

I definitely want Sam back! But this new dimension is interesting too!😳

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago
spatika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome

Thank you for pm

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mujhe riya aur choree ki bonding humesha achchi lagti hai riya abhi samajh nahi pa rahi jo woh sochti hai arjun ke liye pyar hi hai yeh dhruv to bilkul change personality nikla kahi senior hote hue bhi choree aur riya ke saath masti mein shaamil na ho jaye πŸ˜‚ ab kisi chief ki zarurat nahi fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm 

hope hindi mein comment se koi problem nahi

karuna_kini thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I hope I'm first again!!πŸ₯³

Yay!! 

Interesting update!! Shreetu and Riya ki masti was lovable!! πŸ€—

Arree.. Dhruv mazak kar rha tha n Arjun is upset by that🀣 mast haiπŸ˜†

Waiting to see the team bond with new chief😳

I definitely want Sam back! But this new dimension is interesting too!😳

Yes you are 😊😘😘

Thank you so much πŸ₯°β€οΈ 

Acha hai na Dhruv Thoda masti mazak wala hai πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Vatavarn thoda acha rahega 🀭🀭

Yes without Sam there is no Arjun. Will definitely get him back πŸ‘πŸΌ Till then enjoy this dimension. 

Love ❀️

karuna_kini thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Mujhe riya aur choree ki bonding humesha achchi lagti hai riya abhi samajh nahi pa rahi jo woh sochti hai arjun ke liye pyar hi hai yeh dhruv to bilkul change personality nikla kahi senior hote hue bhi choree aur riya ke saath masti mein shaamil na ho jaye πŸ˜‚ ab kisi chief ki zarurat nahi fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm 

hope hindi mein comment se koi problem nahi

Riya aur ChoRee hai hi waise πŸ™ˆπŸ₯° Riya jaldi samajh jaayegi woh Arjun ko lekar kya feel karti hai 😘 

Nahi nahi Dhruv apni duty bohot ache se jaanta hai 😌 Aisa kuch nahi hoga. Lekin ETF building jal zaroor sakta hai πŸ˜‰πŸ€­ 

Will update soon