Ariya FF: Haule Haule Ho Jaayega Pyaar- Chapter 4 on Page 14

Posted: 2 years ago

Hey Guys!! Out with an Ariya FF. Had written two-shots previously for Ariya and thought of writing something as I was watching the show again. Hope I will get the support and love from Ariya fans for the chapter. Do like and comment as you read. Do share it among other Ariya fans. 

Love ❤️

Karu 

INDEX

Edited by karuna_kini - 2 years ago

Chapter 1

"I want the team to report every single matter to me from now onwards. Am I clear?" A well built man speaks while getting up from his seat. 

"Yes Sir!" Chotu, Shree and Riya reply in unison.

Arjun doesn't give any reply. Instead he turns his head away. "ACP Arjun Rawate, yeh order aap le bhi laagu hota hai." Comes a sharp reply from the officer. 

Arjun glares at him strongly but doesn't utter a word. Neither in a Yes nor in a No. 

"Main ACP Sameer Rathore nahi hoon. Aisa attitude main mere office mein bardasht nahi karunga. Jab tak main yahan hoon deal with it." Officer reprimands Arjun for his behaviour.  

Trio have their eyes popped out. No one has ever spoke to their Arjun sir the way this newly appointed chief was speaking. ACP Dhruv Sinha was given the post of ETF chief, until Sameer returned back. 

And looking at both current chief and second-in-command, the three were terrified. Arjun had killed Sikandar a few months back and everything was at the verge of normality amid SamJun, until Sameer left without giving a word to Arjun. 

And now Dhruv Sinha was getting on Arjun's nerves. Arjun couldn't bear anyone taking Sameer's place, neither in the office nor in his life. 

"Chandrakant! Mujhe tum logon ke pichle chaar-paanch cases ke file chahiye. Immediately!" he orders and Chotu rushes out of the conference. 

As soon as Chotu arrives, Dhruv goes to his cabin taking the files along. Arjun's hardened face gives a scare to ChoRee and they leave as soon as possible. 

Riya looks at Arjum immersed in his own thoughts and walks upto him, when she hears Arjun "Abhi yahan se jaao Riya. Mujhe abhi baat nahi karni." He replies coldly. Riya gets disheartened and walks out of the conference.  

ChoRee knew something like this would happen and they were waiting for her outside. 

"Kya hua Ri?" Chotu questions looking at Riya sad. "Tu Arjun sir ko jaanti hai na? Mood kharab mat kar apna chal!" Riya smiles as Chotu and Shree take her to the cafeteria. 

Edited by karuna_kini - 2 years ago

OMG!! I'm first 🥳🥳smiley41

Someone's on a writing spree!! Hehe.. good work! keep writing! IDK how you'll balance all these stories together but keep up the good work! 🤗❤️

New character, do we have a face reveal? shots fired.. I'm loving it!

Thanks for PM!

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago

Woah... Suprised with your second pm..

Love it... 

Why did Sam left abruptly, & where ???

Keep it up 😉

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

OMG!! I'm first 🥳🥳smiley41

Someone's on a writing spree!! Hehe.. good work! keep writing! IDK how you'll balance all these stories together but keep up the good work! 🤗❤️

New character, do we have a face reveal? shots fired.. I'm loving it!

Thanks for PM!

Yeahhh!!! 🥰🥰 

Yes today I am on one. 😁 Thank you so much 🥰🥰

These are limited chapters FF. So won't be a problem. 🤗 To keep Emergency Task Force alive will be a huge thing 🤣😂

Yes face reveal I forgot. Since it's just 1 character added I think I will put a face reveal. 

Yes let's see how will Chotu Shree and Riya survive in the battlefield. 😂😂😂 

Originally posted by Shrutu10

Woah... Suprised with your second pm..

Love it... 

Why did Sam left abruptly, & where ???

Keep it up 😉

Thank you so much ❤️❤️ Glad you liked it 😘 

Where did Sam leave no idea. Let's see if it unfolds in further chapters 🤩

Thank you ❤️

Originally posted by karuna_kini

Yeahhh!!! 🥰🥰 

Yes today I am on one. 😁 Thank you so much 🥰🥰

These are limited chapters FF. So won't be a problem. 🤗 To keep Emergency Task Force alive will be a huge thing 🤣😂

Yes face reveal I forgot. Since it's just 1 character added I think I will put a face reveal. 

Yes let's see how will Chotu Shree and Riya survive in the battlefield. 😂😂😂 

😆 that's good! I can barely manage one.. 🥺its been years.. seems like it doesn't wanna finish🤣

I'm all here for Shree, Chotu n Ri.. bachhe ki jaan le lo🤣

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

😆 that's good! I can barely manage one.. 🥺its been years.. seems like it doesn't wanna finish🤣

I'm all here for Shree, Chotu n Ri.. bachhe ki jaan le lo🤣

Don't worry love. Keeping it on the edge is always difficult. You are still doing great 😘😘❤️

Aree in bachon ke chief jaldi aa jaayein yahi behtar hai! 😂 Phir shayad sab theek ho. ☺️

Wohooo new ariya story 

Lag rha h ye new Chief aur arjun me kafi pange honge aur bechare chotu shree aur riya inke bich fasenge

Ye sameer kha chla gya h hope jaldi aa jaye nhi to junior ki band baja denge dono boss milke 

Uff arjun her bar bus riya ko gussa karta h 

Waiting for new chapter

Thank you for ariya story

Wow one more ariya story

Yeh sameer aise kyu chala gaya aur yeh dhruv kuch zyada hi uchal raha hai lagta hai arjun aur dhruv ka koi purana lena dena hai eagerly waiting for nxt dear and possible whenever u give ariya story update plz pm