Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

See I never saw that enthusiasm in bon to make a name 4 herself , yes did raise some question & talked about equality but she never shown working towards it till what I seen .

Falling 4 ani was always very easy 4 bon infact she worships him , I will not say it as craziness but I will say ani as a husband vapas paana bon ka khud ka sapna hai , like she did ask him can I choose u when I grew up , I m sure in all these 8 yrs she would be imagining ani with her . Bon was not happy with nullification of d marriage but as ani wanted it so she supported him , she can never give ani's place to anyone , even when ani came to TM haveli to search goddess idol that time also she want to go with him , anyhow she herself want to return to RC haveli .

Individual tracks hain bon ke liye like if she try to fight 4 tupur against CC & TM thou I doubt tupur will support her iska ek accha track ban sakta ki she make tupur understand & make her stand 4 injustice abhi usme time hain 

She has to fight when CC play his game what I feel once TM know bon fooled her & was visiting RC haveli by faking VJ it will be easy 4 CC to make her agree to get him married to bon in order to control bon . He will play d card of not having child for 8 yrs . Here I feel bon has to fight alone only 

She has to fight for d rights of widow women like her mother sumati 

Regarding enimity if she has some hand in curing binoy as vj & after that vj truth comes out naturally bon will face lot of problems specially from TM then how will see help binoy or RCs. Bon can't fight alone both d villages & for making things correct for RCs & enimity bon needs to be in RC haveli .

Without any relationship bon staying in RC haveli ke chances mujhe bahut kam lagte hai untill questions on character start being raising up & constant attack on her to kill her .

Vaise till date I doubt ani himself had been shown as barrister I highly doubt they will ever show bon as barrister😆

I have huge experience in disappointed with ITV whenever I see any serial thinking it's career oriented I get only babaji ka thullu in return

Her enthusiasm will return, I'm sure once she faces ground reality because her sole purpose has always been Ani and him recognizing the fact she achieved their dreams. She is just focused on getting acknowledgement by her Guru which he keeps denying to give her, plus considering the fact, she has not worn the robe yet because she wanted him to put it on her.

I agree with all the tracks you mentioned, i'm pretty sure all this will happen and this is enough content for another 100+ episodes for them 😆 Uske beech me yeh pyaar wala track bhi chalega.

She won't enter RC haveli any time soon as bahu, it will take time.. they will use every other excuse to put her in the RC way until then. I thought a good excuse would be ARC taking her in as a practicing barrister under him since he is a senior in comparison to her (I feel like🤣 when I think of this guy as a senior Barrister, ek court case aaj tak nahi dekha iski)

Arre... ITV FL and career ka dur dur duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur tak rishta nahi rehta 😆 Agar hoga bhi toh waha pe uska ML rahega drama karne, phir waise bhi shaadi karwa lenge toh uske baad FL kaam karti hai ke nahi pata hi nahi chalta.

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRIME1

This pyaar ka bhukhar is getting to new  level everyday and it will burst the day when ani will come to know vj s reality. 

Ani will use most harsh words for her that will break her heart in pieces .He will say how can she even think he loves her or use ghin arahi on bon s reality and confession 🤔

But they will any howmake them married and start their real journey .

tabhi i dont want love confession of bon and her thinking ani loves her

he will reject plus vj lie and decite plus enmityu

phiri if this happens i dont want thier marriage-ek ladki kefeelins ka amzaak bane koi emotions hai ya nahi uske

typical itv show nahi dekhna mujhe

better she realsie son her own that she is having pyaar ka bukhar and hampering her pown mann ka rihsta woth ani and it is imaature and she is becomung delsuional

bas on her own dikha do

then for me their mann ka rijsta does not exist

ek feminist arc khud anhi chahega bon heartbreak and tears me rahe

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Her enthusiasm will return, I'm sure once she faces ground reality because her sole purpose has always been Ani and him recognizing the fact she achieved their dreams. She is just focused on getting acknowledgement by her Guru which he keeps denying to give her, plus considering the fact, she has not worn the robe yet because she wanted him to put it on her.

I agree with all the tracks you mentioned, i'm pretty sure all this will happen and this is enough content for another 100+ episodes for them 😆 Uske beech me yeh pyaar wala track bhi chalega.

She won't enter RC haveli any time soon as bahu, it will take time.. they will use every other excuse to put her in the RC way until then. I thought a good excuse would be ARC taking her in as a practicing barrister under him since he is a senior in comparison to her (I feel like🤣 when I think of this guy as a senior Barrister, ek court case aaj tak nahi dekha iski)

Arre... ITV FL and career ka dur dur duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur tak rishta nahi rehta 😆 Agar hoga bhi toh waha pe uska ML rahega drama karne, phir waise bhi shaadi karwa lenge toh uske baad FL kaam karti hai ke nahi pata hi nahi chalta.

bon ko pehle se immature and aalmdikha rahe hai i wanted anit o see her as a grown up sensible woman and spend tomime with ehr and fall in love 

but inko superiority rakhni hai equallity nahi ani bon ke beech mein-

yeh noraml love sotyr mein nahi hota jaise bon ko prtray kiya in logon ne

pyaar ka bukhar and dilagoues se fark padh raha hai mujhe 

baaki kisi aur cheez se nahi

it feels she is experimenting love kya ghotachpoti bon ne kaha pyaar hai maan liya

uske dost ne kitaabon ki baat kahi maan li

ani first meeting mein use kahega u misunderstood-u are mistaken-u are delusional

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

He was confused ke itni der raat kaun call kar raha hai.. but listening to her silence, he knew it was her who called. I think it's guilt and yearning in his expression, he remembers the scene where he told her to stay away right after she cuts the call.

He really does miss her and wants to be able to speak to her but he made a promise.

To realize she is still thinking about him so late at night, unable to sleep that she calls him up makes him feel guilty.

I don't wanna spoil the scene because the episode hasn't aired yet but this scene was quite important in regards to his mental state about Bondita.

don't know why when he called bondita's name in this scene he sounded to me very passionate☺️