Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

😭 

Anirudh is going to be in for a shock when he realizes he was in a bathtub with his Bon πŸ€£

Ab shocked hoga ya dukhi apun ko kya malum..πŸ€ͺ

chance hat se nikal jo gaya..🀣

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Bondita hum sabko heart attack degi Shashwati ke birthday episode pe πŸ˜†

Prem pagli kya karne wali haiπŸ˜†'waise vj ka koi bit nahi aya after that birthday partyπŸ€”.

Promo bhi nahi dete πŸ˜’

Edited by PRIME1 - 2 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblesort

Honestly, she needs it right now to come out of her love bubble πŸ˜†, bas public humiliation na ho πŸ˜’ 

d

And rejaextion bhi nahi hoga as voh dream mein dikha diya

Either ani explains to vj about what he feels for Bon and she comes out of love bubble on that way or she gets inspiration that she comes for takraav 

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

Ab shocked hoga ya dukhi apun ko kya malum..πŸ€ͺ

chance hat se nikal jo gaya..🀣

KSJ came too soon πŸ€£

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
viswasruti, thankyou for adjusting my font size in part 4 story. I was about to send message, but it didn't go. Thankyou once againπŸ™

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

Me too same feeling yaar..

Pakka TM ko pata chal jayega party se pehle. 

No public humiliation for Bondita please!😡😡

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I just couldn't connect to Bella. Seriously how can she wish for death? And then to become a vampire forever and eversmiley29 like Why would you want to go to a cursed life? Her only sorrow seemed to be she is growing older than Edwardsmiley29 

@bold- exactly!! It feels so uncomfortable.

Film industry even seriously seriously have some wrong idea about love and romance.

Even manhandling is romanticizedsmiley18 I don't know yeh sab ideas milte kahan se hain inko

Don't get me started on it 🀣

I LITERALLY hated anything Twilight with such a passion at that time. The only reason I tolerated it was because RPatt was in HP. πŸ˜† I mellowed down over time after seeing worse trash come out in line inspired by Twilight.

@Bold:

Most of these stuff are written by men. TV serials ke writers list dekhoge toh admi log hi milenge zyaada tar... women also have followed suit looking at the popularity of such manhandling and go on to make more serials like this. 4Lions PH is VERY well known for such stupidity

One of the reasons I really like BB is because Ani is the first ML that I have seen in a LONG LONG time who does not manhandle or do creepy shit like that. Gussa aya bhi toh he really does apologize and make up for it in the proper manner.

AnVishtian thumbnail

Thank you! πŸ€—

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Kya kaisa heart attack 

Koi nee promo 

Apparently new promo is out where Bon plans to use birthday as the occasion to get Anirudh ki dill ka baat? I dunno. I'm not able to watch the episode today.

aaliyasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ye background me kya pglpn wala devdas music lga dia h yaar πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜