Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

Tere muh mein ghi sakkar.. Hum jo sochte hai makers ulta hi karta hain..🤣

Waise jab Ani ko pata chalega she's Bondu bada yaad karega kandhe pe sar rakh ke rone wala scene..🤣🤣

Bathtub ko mat bhulna ☺️

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Yeah I understand what you are trying to say but if again forceful marriage ya phir koi majboori main hui shaadi toh it will defeat the purpose of annulment. 

Now they both are free individuals who should be able to choose who they want to spend their life with. Ani himself freed her for this reason. And honestly Ani deserves a happy wedding😆 jahan pe voh poore mann se baithe, khush ho, masti mazak kare, romance kare.its a wishful thinking though. I am just sick of majboori ki shaadi, hate marriage, forceful marriage contract marriage etc🤪

Hasi khushi shaadi aniruddh ke kismat mein hai hi nehi shayad.. Ya to kisiki jaan bachane ke liye karta hai, Ya phir kisiki izzat bachane ke liye, ya last & worst option kisiko sahi raste pe lane ke liye..🤣

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiii12

Why do I feel that she is in for a terrible heartache in the party?😭😭

Honestly, she needs it right now to come out of her love bubble 😆, bas public humiliation na ho 😒 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

But still why would Bondita agree? Voh chahe jitna bhi sweet ho the fact is he is her sister's husband. And I don't see anyy reason why Bondita should agree to marry him no matter what TM says. Why would she be ready to support polygamy under any circumstance.

Totally agreed. And after this Ani will not stop ... He will get back his Bon ..

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I don't think she's talking about that kind of pyaar this time. She said what's in your heart, not pyaar. I think she wants him to just express what's in his heart about Bon to lift the burden from him. 

Achha phir theek h😆faltu mein suna di mein usko😭....🏃🏃🏃 to edit

Edited by Unnatiiii_17 - 2 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

From the precap it looks like it will be humiliation 😭

Arre arre.. itna tension mat lo, dekhte hai kya hoga,

Anth me bas trolling hi karna hai sab ko idhar 🤣

Shrabana99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Bathtub ko mat bhulna ☺️

Sharam se lal pila ho jayega..🤣

Aur mann mein laddoo futega..🤣

Siddiquie thumbnail

Did he tell that??😲

I kinda don't trust Pravi regarding spoilers, I think usne Mano track mein bhi kaha tha iss sab ka phal meetha hoga something. Uske baad mera bharosa uth gaya🤣

arey re🤣

Shrabana99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblesort

Honestly, she needs it right now to come out of her love bubble 😆, bas public humiliation na ho 😒 

Bas main bhi yahi chahti hu..😒

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

The funny thing is so many people who are against Bon's love jaap on SM fantasize/jaap about Pravisht/Anirudh a lot more. 🤣

I mean, who wouldn't be a fangirl of such a man? 

To be honest, it's first love and things were simple back then, of course she will be completely infatuated by him... when some time passes, her feelings will settle and she won't do pyaar jaap anymore. But it's new love and she's a young and simple girl, let her enjoy it. 😆