Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Avi, Shiva wears vests mostly, just saying. Will that be sufficient to pull Raavi in?😆

P.S:  Are there any more movies currently these 2 are acting together? I have watched this and Geeta Govindam😃

Lol, you're right... the one "shirt" Shiva wore (the yellow collar neck shirt) tore when he wore it alone 😆 The vests will give Raavi and him some breathing space then 😆 Should definitely be able to fit and hug

I don't know if there are any other movies with the two of them as Rashmika is making her Bollywood debut, and Vijay is filming a Telugu/Hindi film with Ananya Panday

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Prema I want a mix of all the good qualities 🤣 With maybe a little of Shiva’s anger for the right things 🤣

Same here 🤣

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Since this is an AU thread, I thought it would be the perfect place to talk about potential ShiVi scenes that can happen via gifs 😆 Do let me know if none of you want to see this and I won't post anymore

But, after talking about ShiVi rain romance, I remembered this scene from Dear Comrade (a Telugu movie) and would love it if ShiVi had something similar (after some rain romance) since Shiva's dressing style was frequently talked about.

ImageImage

ImageImage

I don't know if TRP aunties will be able to handle this, but I thought it was such a cute, cute scene. I always get distracted by this scene whenever it plays in the song. Plus, Shiva already gives some of the best hugs!

Aviiii you did it! You posted gifs 🥳

And what a scene! I loved this 

And that movie and angry angry Vijay Devarkonda ☺️

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I haven't seen the epi yet but man the twitter kids are so so angry and upset 

One tweet was just 🤢so much hatred and anger is so unnecessary. They need to realise this is a family show with an ensemble cast. 

If they keep putting pressure on the makers,they might land up ruining the storyline.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Prema I want a mix of all the good qualities 🤣 With maybe a little of Shiva’s anger for the right things 🤣

Then we have to start looking outside of Somnath😆 it's city in a dry state😆 You will understand what I mean😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faithaboveall

One tweet was just 🤢so much hatred and anger is so unnecessary. They need to realise this is a family show with an ensemble cast. 

If they keep putting pressure on the makers,they might land up ruining the storyline.

Don't worry about them, IF is a different place and has a different thinking. They have to remember that this show started with GauRa, makers cannot neglect them now. All 3 leads are equally important but they won't understand that. Enjoy the discussions  here😃

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Then we have to start looking outside of Somnath😆 it's city in a dry state😆 You will understand what I mean😆

I don’t think I completely understood 🙈

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Hii!!! How are you?

Oh the comparison posting? I think we are moving discussions to this thread mostly. Will be sure to tag you!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5228839

However, I think there will still be some speculation related posts in the EDT though 🤣 I don't think any of us could stop ourselves 

they're there today too.. as long as they follow the OG this is bound to happen 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

🤣

And also the two whistling Gundas that were beaten by Shiva😂😂

omg.. this is a matchmaking session for us.. you want us to be matched up with gundas? 🤣🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faithaboveall

we can only laugh at their comedy and ignore them 😆

they fail to understand that PS is a family show with an ensemble cast.. shivi have been in focus since the last two kaands.. it's gaura's turn now