Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nish27

😭😭😭

i again repeat, rangu got the worst promotional strategy🤬😡

uncutflix pe upload ho jaata hai woh chalega

but vms nahi😭

Wahi to..😡😡

Uncutflix, hxflix pe upload hota hain, waha se YT, wo sab chalega.. Voot pe time pe episode nehi aata, time pe tv pe episode start nehi hota hain.. wo sab maaf.. But koi vm banaye to sidha strike maro..🤬

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

Wahi to..😡😡

Uncutflix, hxflix pe upload hota hain, waha se YT, wo sab chalega.. Voot pe time pe episode nehi aata, time pe tv pe episode start nehi hota hain.. wo sab maaf.. But koi vm banaye to sidha strike maro..🤬

haan na shrabana😭

rangu bohot ganda hai....bohot ganda😭

Shrabana99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

This is REALLY wrong. 😡 

Seriously, kitna ghatiya channel hai yeh, they mess with their own shows and fans. Horrible.

Wish BB had been taken up by some other good channel.

I badly wish BB sony pe aata.. That channel gave us YUDKBH, KRPKAB, BALH, Beyhadh..❤️

They didn't mess with storyline 

AnVishtian thumbnail

I badly wish BB sony pe aata.. That channel gave us YUDKBH, KRPKAB, BALH, Beyhadh..❤️

They didn't mess with storyline 

Main sachme yehi sochri thi that Sony would have been the best channel because I have seen them not interfering in their shows as long as they get the TRP.

I have seen such wonderful shows by Sony, they pick really good projects and let them run their course. 

But Sony ka bas wohi dikkat hai, its audience base is less in comparison to the big channels like SP, Zee and Colors. 

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago
Shrabana99 thumbnail

Main sachme yehi sochri thi that Sony would have been the best channel because I have seen them not interfering in their shows as long as they get the TRP.

I have seen such wonderful shows by Sony, they pick really good projects and let them run their course. 

But Sony ka bas wohi dikkat hai, its audience base is less in comparison to the big channels like SP, Zee and Colors. 

Sony emphasises on quality not quantity, Beyhadh is it's best example.. Sabse trp hungry channel hain SP.. Agar BB SP pe hota na to kabka kachra ho jana tha, ya phir off air.. ITV's main problem is its trp auntie audience..

AnVishtian thumbnail

Sony emphasises on quality not quantity, Beyhadh is it's best example.. Sabse trp hungry channel hain SP.. Agar BB SP pe hota na to kabka kachra ho jana tha, ya phir off air.. ITV's main problem is its trp auntie audience..

Haan wo toh hai.. yeh saare bade channels Trp hungry hi hai but I think Rangu is worst among the 3 because atleast Zee and SP do not mess with their shows popularity, they make sure it gets more. Rangu toh apne haath se hi gala ghot deta hai 😭

Sony acha channel hai, most shows I liked were on that channel.

Shrabana99 thumbnail

Haan wo toh hai.. yeh saare bade channels Trp hungry hi hai but I think Rangu is worst among the 3 because atleast Zee and SP do not mess with their shows popularity, they make sure it gets more. Rangu toh apne haath se hi gala ghot deta hai 😭

Sony acha channel hai, most shows I liked were on that channel.

Well SP strike nehi marta hai, episode time pe load karta hai garam sitara pe, but for me still it's worst channel, hella interfering 😡.. This channel mainly likes Saas Bahu & their kachra.. KHKT ek different show tha.. by god uska jo kachra kiya tha isne😵 aj tak wo dard nehi bhuli mai.. Director ne khud admit kiya tha about channel's interference..

Usse to rangu achha, storyline utna messed up bhi nehi karta hai.. agar story hi nehi rahega to Vm banayenge kispe?

Yup.. Sony iz da best..❤️

Edited by Shrabana99 - 2 years ago
bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Coz for us characters are emotions..

For them its business.. & business pe sab chalta hai

Exactly!!

Dard bhi nahi hota kya inhe apne itne pyare characters ki aahuti dete time😒

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Smiley!

Thank you so much for your feedback! 🤗

The poem is also quite wonderful, do give it a try if you love to read poems. The moment I saw the quote, it reminded me of our current ARC. I am happy to know everyone agrees.

Thank you again!

You are welcome !❤️

I would definitely give it a read. I love reading, be it poems, stories or novels. Sometimes I write poems here and there.

''Anything's possible, if you have got enough nerve.'' - Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter)

This line kind of reminds me of our Bon.

She has this spirit in my opinion.♥️

Aashi_009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's beautiful analysis of such a pure character whom we know as Anirudh Roy Chowdhury

From starting to ending the way you wrote was incredibly amazing ...the poem Marmion is one of the best writing I have read 

I loved the symbolism you used for bon his guiding light... the way you compared Ani 's heart  with the deep sea is perfect 

Yeah this man is high like sky nd deep like ocean , his selfless love for bon is never-ending , he went to such an extent risking his own life what he got in return , he never expected anything just peace nd Love is something which he needs , but what he got in exchange of his selfless love made him the man today he is .

"The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too” ( by Vincent van Gogh) 

I always remember this quote whenever I look forward to this man of pure emotions 

Life played with him !!! 

The way you wrote everything , the way you connected all the threads is perfect❤️ ....I Can't connect all my thoughts not even in my dreams

PS : you're an amazing writer Rinn would love to read ur writings again ❤️

Can I call you Rinn ??

Edited by Aashi_009 - 2 years ago