Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Nice analysis,

Acc 2 some stories goddess Parvati was reincarnation of goddess sati who self immolated herself which made lord shiv to become extreme angry & go into self isolation period till goddess Parvati took birth with a new face & she has to work very hard to get lord shiv as her pati as lord shiv kept on testing her in various tough ways in end he accepted her as his wife & goddess Parvati too consider lord shiv as her guru .

If u see goddess Parvati 2 took a warrior form when things started getting out of control , even lord shiv is calm god but he do has a very fierce form which is very dangerous .

Our society is not white , it's has grey & dark shade in it

Anirudh was himself very young & innocent at d time he met bondita who just kept his foot in adulthood but he still had a child hidden inside him  , he had some good goals 4 d society but he choose d way of no bloodshed which  worked for something but when he met with darker part of d society (TM &CC) it dint worked infact dark part of d society starting engulfing him as Anirudh is a strong character he turned grey when he came in contact with darker society but still follow his principles, who don't tolerate injustice, he still thinks 4 other .

After being 8 yrs with contact of dark society that young anirudh got a rude awakening which made him grew up immediately now he is no more a young boy but a mature man who will not harm u if u don't instigate him  but if u instigate him then he will not spare u. Anirudh has to turn into this varna his family would had not survived 

Rudhita share same set of morals , beliefs & principals they r part of one soul only . Yes anirudh was d giver in d relationship but bon to became source of courage 4 ani at several times . currently ani have people around him but none is d source of courage for him all r dependent on him 4 protection , that's reason of his loneliness . After bon left 4 London no one can became a shoulder to ani on which he can lean 4 support or cry.

Bon will definitely heal him become his courage but ani will not turn back into same sakha babu now he will be Anirudh rai chaudhary as he mixture of sakha babu & present side .

Thank you so much! ⭐️

I love to read the stories of ShivParvati and RadhaKrishna. Their stories have such symbolism of pure love that is beyond the rights and wrongs of this world.

I agree with you wholeheartedly regarding the different shades to these two characters. I have never thought of Anirudh nor Bondita as truly white or black, they always contained shades of grey. We saw the shades of Bondita during the Mano track where her jealousy, insecurity and possessiveness took control of her. Now, we are getting to see shades of grey in Anirudh where he has driven past his limits of restraint and backed into a corner to pick up the items that he would have never in his life to defend the people he loves.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rinnie loved our analysis and the angle you put forward

"Oh, What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"

- Sir Walter Scott

So  true your analysis was good and how Anirudh has build a cocoon of hatred around himself not even letting Bon in .He has indeed buried his feelings but the last episode we knew he still has all those feelings for Bon which he had before she left for her studies I am not saying about romance yet but the name he has given to it zimmedari to see She grows up in the same mold he has cast her into and now he is also still not sure what exactly he is expecting for this ristha tera mera it has to grow the freedom for it to develop into something else is still awaited but Bon has only him in her mind and slowly it also has to develop. so let us wait for this journey and see how this unfolds what they do individually and what they do together.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 2 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rinnie thankyou for your tag forgot to tag so reposting unable to tag you

- Sir Walter Scott

So  true your analysis was good and how Anirudh has build a cocoon of hatred around himself not even letting Bon in .He has indeed buried his feelings but the last episode we knew he still has all those feelings for Bon which he had before she left for her studies I am not saying about romance yet but the name he has given to it zimmedari to see She grows up in the same mold he has cast her into and now he is also still not sure what exactly he is expecting for this ristha tera mera it has to grow the freedom for it to develop into something else is still awaited but Bon has only him in her mind and slowly it also has to develop. so let us wait for this journey and see how this unfolds what they do individually and what they do together.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 2 years ago
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

No words but to say you understand ARC from the beginning to now🤗

He experiences what no human being as, his father who stood on his two feet but now nothing, his family is his world and to watch the last 8 years go crumbling down is hard to bear.

No Bondita to hold his hands 🙌, he had to protect her from all that as happened in the last 8 years.

This is my first reply after a long time👏 might just start watching again but I miss our young Bondita so much😭 but the show must go on.

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is such a wonderful post.❤️ Described ARC in such a way probably ARC couldn't have described himself.😳

Being a devout Gandhian, the dilemma that he must have faced in holding a weapon, to protect his people.😭

The fear that he might have faced when Bondita was constantly approaching him (directly, not as VJ), dreading about the fatality that could have been caused if Bon came in between the direct range of enemity.🥺

To avenge his father and to safeguard his people he chose the path of violence, but could he ever bear it if that violence harmed his Bondita.💔

ishkaraforever thumbnail

Would love to rinnie!!!! So excited😃

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley.6

You are welcome !❤️

I would definitely give it a read. I love reading, be it poems, stories or novels. Sometimes I write poems here and there.

''Anything's possible, if you have got enough nerve.'' - Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter)

This line kind of reminds me of our Bon.

She has this spirit in my opinion.♥️

Sorry, I took a while to respond here. I don't get time to get out of trolling Ani in EDT to come here 😆

That is great! I have never been very skilled at poetry but I have quite a few friends who are awesome at it and I quite admire them for their talent! It's a wonderful talent to hone.

Arre arre arre! Another Potterhead! 🤗

I agree that quote is definitely Bondita!

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashi_009

It's beautiful analysis of such a pure character whom we know as Anirudh Roy Chowdhury

From starting to ending the way you wrote was incredibly amazing ...the poem Marmion is one of the best writing I have read 

I loved the symbolism you used for bon his guiding light... the way you compared Ani 's heart  with the deep sea is perfect 

Yeah this man is high like sky nd deep like ocean , his selfless love for bon is never-ending , he went to such an extent risking his own life what he got in return , he never expected anything just peace nd Love is something which he needs , but what he got in exchange of his selfless love made him the man today he is .

"The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too” ( by Vincent van Gogh) 

I always remember this quote whenever I look forward to this man of pure emotions 

Life played with him !!! 

The way you wrote everything , the way you connected all the threads is perfect❤️ ....I Can't connect all my thoughts not even in my dreams

PS : you're an amazing writer Rinn would love to read ur writings again ❤️

Can I call you Rinn ??

I'm so sorry, I took a while to respond here. I don't get time to get out of trolling Ani in EDT to come here smiley36

Hi Aashi, it's wonderful to meet you! ❤️

Yes, surely you can call me Rinn ⭐️ Thank you so much for taking time and giving me this thoughtful feedback!

That is a very beautiful quote of Van Gogh and it suits Ani brilliantly!

I agree with every word you said, Anirudh is a very pure hearted man who has his own set of complexities in the kind of time and world he was born into. His desire to be selfless has always cost him but he continues to be so yet this time, the storm has ravaged him badly and left him with scars thus he has changed. However, if one (bondita) looks deep enough then they will see him to be the man he always was.

Hahaha.. arre meri bhi yehi dikkat hai, it took me an entire day to write this up because my thoughts are so all over the place. Bondita ke upar bhi likhna tha but my thoughts are a mess and it's connecting like this anymore 😆

Thank you again! 🤗

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ohh god Rin......I mean you are a wonderful writer would be an understatement😭

Damn you expressed every emotion of Ani.....and as all words fail to actually cover what he feels.....but you understood him so well👏i mean describing his emotions in words is not a easy task....damn I can never express in words what emotions this analysis stirs in me😭😭.

Huggie for you🤗🤗🤗

😭😭you made me emotional feels like going and give a hug to this bachha....he has suffered so much and still is😭

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Rinnie thankyou for your tag forgot to tag so reposting unable to tag you

- Sir Walter Scott

Thank you for your response Putija! 🤗❤️

I agree with everything you said and now the show has shown this beautifully in the current episodes how their journey is unfolding.

Like you said she has grown into the same mold he cast her into, she has become a mirror of him.