Sumbul about Gashmeer :Part 4 updated

Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/I0Izjhqq8TI

Part2:Its actually a combined interview of Sumeer, mostly about vyom

https://youtu.be/OknLH8kioVA

Part3: don't miss this one 😆she said about the mock shoot, cycle scene, wearing gash's dress, hypotenuse scene, bonding with the cast, etc

https://youtu.be/qLFYVnH4AdU

Part4:

https://youtu.be/hro-LhnnWcw

Edited by Editz_island - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

You are a star 👍🏼🤗 will check out later 

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing. She s lovely ❤

Sumbul is very cute n her interviews showing her down to earth personality.  I was smiling while watching her interview.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like Sumbul have photographic memory. She said she just have to  read pages long script once or twice🤔. 

When anchor asked about Gashs concern of her not studying 😂 said she is still reading a book given by GM  2 months ago. Only 2 chapter is over in these 2 months🤣. She is like she  reads each words carefully.😆

This Girl is so humble❤️

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

GM writes his own dialogue no doubt why most of the words he utters becomes a statement and are our fav lines … hopefully she finishes the book soon and takes his advice seriously of studying … she would become an inspiration in real life too 🤗 she is very honest will wait for part 2

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

GM writes his own dialogue no doubt why most of the words he utters becomes a statement and are our fav lines … hopefully she finishes the book soon and takes his advice seriously of studying … she would become an inspiration in real life too 🤗 she is very honest will wait for part 2

Yes their friendship is something very rare to be seen in entertainment industry GM is like the best mentor to her . He always appreciate her acting talent maybe he also want her to excel in studies. He is brutally honest nd not the sugar coating type nd she too takes it in good sense no wonder their chemistry sparkles on nd off screen. Today I noticed one thing imlie is d only show that's surviving with good trps despite not having a vamp ott drama nd most importantly no hair dupatta flowing fall nd trip catch romance, no gaudy costumes for leads,  no dance nd ott for leads nd no intimate scenes still Adilie stands out I think it's all due to Gashmeer and Sumbul's wonderful camaraderie and acting !

Dreamer007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

Yes their friendship is something very rare to be seen in entertainment industry GM is like the best mentor to her . He always appreciate her acting talent maybe he also want her to excel in studies. He is brutally honest nd not the sugar coating type nd she too takes it in good sense no wonder their chemistry sparkles on nd off screen. Today I noticed one thing imlie is d only show that's surviving with good trps despite not having a vamp ott drama nd most importantly no hair dupatta flowing fall nd trip catch romance, no gaudy costumes for leads,  no dance nd ott for leads nd no intimate scenes still Adilie stands out I think it's all due to Gashmeer and Sumbul's wonderful camaraderie and acting !

as a teenager it is very easy to get distracted and he is trying to keep her on her toes … regarding his honesty and not mincing with words I can only tell you one thing he is pakka punekar but a polished one … Pune ppl have that straightforward attitude inbuilt in themselves 😂

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

as a teenager it is very easy to get distracted and he is trying to keep her on her toes … regarding his honesty and not mincing with words I can only tell you one thing he is pakka punekar but a polished one … Pune ppl have that straightforward attitude inbuilt in themselves 😂

Even Keralites are like that yes I like that candid nature of Gashmeer and I adore their bonding!

Writer_Soul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They have amazing bond.🧿

Gashmeer is not at all sugar coated, very straightforward and direct, and sumbul on the other hand is very spirited and easy going. No wonder they get along well. God bless.

I agree that I hope sumbul do focus on her education, and complete graduation with dedication. I have seen many young actors who are doing good work, sidelining their education and ending up no where. I am happy sumbul is doing great on work front, but college and education plays a crucial role in personality development and will give her wisdom to explore more.

It's very easy and tempting to get swayed away from these things,  but I hope sumbul doesn't. 

Dreamer007 thumbnail

Even Keralites are like that yes I like that candid nature of Gashmeer and I adore their bonding!

Ohh yes I like his mentoring to her she is learning a lot i mean  at 17 who would read mantoo… hence she just read 2 chapters it is definitely heavy stuff …

Off topic : 

I’m not sure if you are aware of puneri patya.. they write hoarding outside their home which is very straight to the point and most of times comes fwd as arrogantly hilarious .. this may not make sense but some thing on this line 

“we are not at home dont distrub and waste electricity by ringing the bell.”

no one can beat it they are totally different breed ppl dread to get into argument with them also 😂

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago