Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

Ohh yes I like his mentoring to her she is learning a lot i mean  at 17 who would read mantoo… hence she just read 2 chapters it is definitely heavy stuff …

Off topic : 

I’m not sure if you are aware of puneri patya.. they write hoarding outside their home which is very straight to the point and most of times comes fwd as arrogantly hilarious .. this may not make sense but some thing on this line 

“we are not at home dont distrub and waste electricity by ringing the bell.”

no one can beat it they are totally different breed ppl dread to get into argument with them also 😂

I admire such straightforward ppl in our film industry there's an actor named Prithviraj he's so blunt nd straightforward like Gash nd many used to consider him as arrogant but trust me ppl who are brutally honest r the real stans than the sugar coated ones nd yes I really wish Sumbul becomes someone who balances her career nd education. I really want her to excel in both nd I'm sure Gashmeer and Mayuri are quite overprotective of her nd will mentor her well. All these scolding side of him is actually the kind of care nd affection she has for her. I badly want Maniratnam to cast these two who can tap their acting potential as well as chemistry very soon. I hope Maniratnam notices these 2 somehow! Mediocre ppl doesn't understand things beyond fall catch romance such ppl can't appreciate Adilie nd bash them. These 2 receive so much hate nd is highly underrated compared to other sp leads which is so sad. All other shows run on cut copy paste story line nd clichéd romance nd d leads apart from Anupama and Vanraj lack natural chemistry and acting!

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

I admire such straightforward ppl in our film industry there's an actor named Prithviraj he's so blunt nd straightforward like Gash nd many used to consider him as arrogant but trust me ppl who are brutally honest r the real stans than the sugar coated ones nd yes I really wish Sumbul becomes someone who balances her career nd education. I really want her to excel in both nd I'm sure Gashmeer and Mayuri are quite overprotective of her nd will mentor her well. All these scolding side of him is actually the kind of care nd affection she has for her. I badly want Maniratnam to cast these two who can tap their acting potential as well as chemistry very soon. I hope Maniratnam notices these 2 somehow! Mediocre ppl doesn't understand things beyond fall catch romance such ppl can't appreciate Adilie nd bash them. These 2 receive so much hate nd is highly underrated compared to other sp leads which is so sad. All other shows run on cut copy paste story line nd clichéd romance nd d leads apart from Anupama and Vanraj lack natural chemistry and acting!

I too seriously hope other makers too take advantage of their chemistry… their mere presence together in a frame lits fire on screen … 💕🤗 … Mani ratnam casting them together would be a dream come true … Godspeed 🤗

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I too seriously hope other makers too take advantage of their chemistry… their mere presence together in a frame lits fire on screen … 💕🤗 … Mani ratnam casting them together would be a dream come true … Godspeed 🤗

Yes I badly want that to happen ARR bgm Santosh Sivan cinematography Gashmeer and Sumbul omg that will be a sight to behold never wanted any TV leads to be casted on a movie together didn't even wished that for Barun nd Sanaya but I badly want it for SuMeer that will be the biggest career boost to these two since Maniratnam is a director who believes in acting skills should definitely consider these two as these 2 can do wonders together!

joman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

😳 Are u from pune? And you are right he is punekar, he done his schooling and graduations from pune only. My daughter is passout from same school . I am also pakka punekar.😃

Dreamer007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joman

😳 Are u from pune? And you are right he is punekar, he done his schooling and graduations from pune only. My daughter is passout from same school . I am also pakka punekar.😃

nope I’m not but very well aware of those traits 😎

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ohh yes I like his mentoring to her she is learning a lot i mean  at 17 who would read mantoo… hence she just read 2 chapters it is definitely heavy stuff …

Off topic : 

I’m not sure if you are aware of puneri patya.. they write hoarding outside their home which is very straight to the point and most of times comes fwd as arrogantly hilarious .. this may not make sense but some thing on this line 

“we are not at home dont distrub and waste electricity by ringing the bell.”

no one can beat it they are totally different breed ppl dread to get into argument with them also 😂

Dreamer007...puneri patya are a language of their own...in the translation you just lost the essence dude..😆 

But I get it that you are trying to make a point! #AmchaPune 😉

Dreamer007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Dreamer007...puneri patya are a language of their own...in the translation you just lost the essence dude..😆 

But I get it that you are trying to make a point! #AmchaPune 😉

I agree you cannot recreate that magic in some other language plus reading is different you should hear it from some ppl with nasal tone it is more effective 😜

Whatever765 thumbnail

I agree you cannot recreate that magic in some other language plus reading is different you should hear it from some ppl with nasal tone it is more effective 😜

I grew up with those some people..and still am surrounded by those.! 😆 

Dreamer007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

I grew up with those some people..and still am surrounded by those.! 😆 

God Bless You … haaannn ! ( in tht tone 🤪)

Whatever765 thumbnail

God Bless You … haaannn ! ( in tht tone 🤪)

Dhanyawad haaan!